Be careful with your topics! - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Be careful with your topics!

On 11/6/2020 at 7:02 AM, Aurangzaib said:

A new here in this forum don't do creating some topic beacuse updates encourage the publication of more topics and posts and increase activity in the forum so before starting to publish 

You are right bro Beginners are feeling fine to make theme as opposed to perusing discussion rules which in no way, shape or form great. Because of over-burden of pointless theme , I am truly finding tough opportunity to locate the veritable issues to make conversations. Ignoring gathering rules may results a record end.

You are right my friend .. you are welcome

We have to be very aware of what we are writing on the platform .. We must pay attention to any idea that we will present here .. I am new here and have not been able to do well yet to do my own research or share a topic on the platform .. But I try very hard to make my posts in the comments useful and distant For errors

.. I think it is a good point to become an active member of the platform .. After that, I will be ready to share my own research related to the crypto world in the platform .. 👌

We must all abide by the publishing and sharing laws here .. Mistakes will make us endanger all of our work on the platform .. Thank you my friend

We have to hunt well inside the world wide web and YouTube for info information, or fresh news from the realm of cryptocurrencies, and attempt to convey with this data inside our style, in order to avoid replicating warning and posts things onto the 1 hand, and also as a way to find excellent reputations about another side hand.

Yes man you must remain in the range of the topic and you must know rules and regulations of the platform so never distracted from this platform you will banned.

Thanks for writing such useful information. We need to be more careful while creating new topics. Because if we don't follow rules and regulations, our post will be deleted. It would waste our time and effort.

• +3 1

Don't just write a topic but a good and meaningful topic that will attract members to like and give you good rating. Make your posts to be meaningful and contribute immensely to the development of the site. Best of luck guys.

Yes definitely.  You should must follow rules and regulations.  You don't right you break rules . If you break rule then you don't reach success.  So be careful . Post must be read and post must be useful authentic. 

Of course, my dear, New commers should remember that while commenting that the comment should be useful and should be according to the post or whether the admission should be made once on a post. Beginners can learn a lot from this, and can also earn money.

Yeah mate. We want to be very carefull with our tropics. If we are doing any simple thing also we need to be very serious and carefull. We want to valu every job.

Thanks for sharing this information on the platform I do appreciate for this information, I'm newbies in the platform, I always have fears in in platform because I always scared for gae banned or restrict actions.

Hello dear friend, thank you for this topic. All members need such advice. We must cooperate and help each other. Greetings to you.

Friend, thank you for making this topic that will be very useful and helpful for me and surely for others who, in addition to making comments, want to make topics thanks to your help, now if they can or we can do it so I thank you for doing this topic because If you hadn't made it capable, I or anyone who didn't know could have been wrong and that would have been something bad for us or that it would harm us.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am very careful since my first day because i am learn all the rules and regulations of crypto currency at the day first and it will very beneficial for me because i don't do anything against from the rules that's why i am safe so i am agree with you and thanks for guide us

Thanks for sharing this information with us but who will rate us i mean as members we are giving reactions to each other and obviously it is positive. Is it necessary for just posts or comments too?

• Useful or interesting 1

It is obvious But what we need to do first is to study the rules and then participate in this forum to avoid all difficulty that we can face. And also i think People need to create posts or topics useful and well disciplined. And participate openly to learn 

Yes you are right. We have some responsibility in this forum. We should create topics as well as posting comments. But you have to make sure that your topic is unique and that under the rules and regulations of this forum. Do not make similar topic. Because if your topic is similar to other then it will be deleted by the admin. You can also get reputations by creating useful topics.

• +1 1

Negative reputation in the forum is expected without managing the irrational activities in the forum.  We need to be careful when creating topics. This can lead to security. Follow the forums and comply with restrictions to increase the number of positive posts.

@CalvinprivaYes that rules and regulations consignee wrote was very usefull for all beginners and all should go and find it.In the beginning I thought that by doing our first hundred comments we will read that topic and get to know about it but that's not okay because there are many fakes spreading and definitely it causes problems for beginners. we should learn from well known people .

@Consignee thank you .

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I agree with you,its true that I'm seeing many members create quality topics and I like it. If you create topics, there is a much greater chance of getting a reserve of good reputation points for that topic, than if you just create a random post and it gets lost among the tens of other posts for some reason.

We must be careful when we create new topic in forum. It is very important for all members of the forum taht  follow the forum rules and work according to the guidelines of the forum. If we break forum rules maybe we get some warning points and we cannot continue our work

Well said @Jinank1108, those rules are the most important thing for any new member to read and understand them so that they can have a good start. There are many topics which are against the rules of the forum and we have to avoid them, the only way to avoid such topics is by understanding the rules of the forum and keep them in our mind.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Crypto conversation allow us a stage to win so we must hold on our limits and should not cross the restrictions and should take after the rules and regulations

• +2 1

You are right mate, We have to be careful with our topics. I mean we can't take any topics and post a unrelated comment. We need to have a basic idea about the topic we are taking. But by opening and viewing the previous comments of a topic, you will get knowledge. Try to do the best of it.