Appreciate yourself to achieved more in crypto - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Appreciate yourself to achieved more in crypto

Congratulations for achieving 200 reputation points, it's a sign that you usually create useful and meaningful topics and posts and I will advice you to continue with your hard work in the forum. 

Actually is a good idea reaching such milestone in these forum and that show your commitment and dedication to this forum which have make you to gain more trust from other member, well my advice to you is that keep doing the good job and I wish you all the best.

Congratulations dear for this wonderful achievement .. Good reputation is essential in progress and is the basis of success .. When you get it, everyone seeks to follow you and benefit from you and from your experience in this forum where you increase your useful writing experience. For publications and their development. Also read and find more information and learn. To reach the highest levels of appreciation, self-confidence and abundant profit

• +4 1

Yes, that's right, infact, any member who has been working here and earning something has to aporiciate him self because all the work he is doing is from his own effort and not any other person effort, so let give the credit to our self and motivate our self to do more .

It's easy to reach the leaderboard if you work hard and you can get it with your serious work,just respect the rules and make friends not enemies and you will succeed..

If we want achievement we should appreciate our own self.For our goal we should motive our self all time.The best way of achive the goal is be motivated all time.And we should appreciate our own self for do the work.We have to give more time by all efforts in forum and continue this great job on this platform and take more and More reputation on his posts and achieve more. 

• +3 1

Hello my friend, I think that this is happening because of spammers as the moderators clean the forum permanently. I advise you to adhere to all the forum rules including posting useful posts and not repeating in order to avoid deleting posts.

When i apprecuate someone to achieve goal. Then that person feel very happy. In this way they do hard work for acieving the next goal. So at last that person reached to your success one day. So we should follow and appriciate each other and by yourself.

• +1 1

You are right appreciation always boost our confidence so we should always try to motivate ourselves through every possible mean to work more better at the forum. Focus on creating good content amd it will give you a chance to earn good reputation from others.

That is the main thing that we should never have to be lose our passion in what we are doing . We should appreciate ourselves and have to work hard.  

I am sure you feel good after getting so many reputation points, for me I hope to get good reputation points because this motivates me to write more good posts so I will always try to be a useful member of this forum

Congratulations, my friend, that you deserve it. A good reputation did not come until after exerting effort and perseverance. Your topics are characterized by laws and advice, and that gives us encouragement to become bigger. I hope that the spirit of cooperation will be strengthened for everyone to cooperate and support each other.

Congrats for reach this number of reputation... Its prove that you are a good member in this forum who made good content which is useful to all member so they give you react.. 

On 6/15/2020 at 1:54 PM, Raven said:

Today i reached 200 good reputation points. This post is for all the people in this forum who wanted to gain huge count of good reputation points. I just want to tell to all of you that always appreciate yourself because once you appreciate yourself, you could do more than what you expected. Its true, if you appreciate one person, they will do more because they feel appreciated and it is same if you do it on yourself.

There are so many opportunities in crypto currencies so always appreciate yourself so that you could reach your goal here in cryptos.

If you agree with me, could you give this topic a heart react? Thanks.

Screenshot_2020-06-15-16-45-06-191_com.android.browser.jpg

Congrats dear it is really a very big success and I also see you 78 reputation and I hope I will get more good reputation because I am trying to do a good work and I am hoping good if you want to get good reputation we have to work for it and I am trying my best.

Yes that's true,appreciating oneself is of great impact to us,we have to learn to motivate ourselves because by doing so,we can achieve a lot in this forum within a short period of time 

Always try to improve your content on your own, then when you are satisfied with your content, others will also like our content and they will benefit from our forgiveness and learn and give us a positive reputation.

Thank you, my friend, for this participation. Obtaining a good reputation gives motivation to work more. We must strive to increase reputation by sharing important and useful topics and respecting the rules.

• +5 1

Crypto talk forum is another way to motivate ourselves to be hard working because without appreciating your work then you can't appreciate others for their effort too. If we want achievement we should appreciate our own self.If we become lazy and inactive we can't reach our goal. This reputation show you are perform good work on this platform and work hard on it. this achievement shows you are great job done on this platform and share the good information with us. We must all work to publish good content in order to get good reputation.

Self-confidence is the most important motivation that helps a person learn and succeed
Because without self-confidence you will not be strong to walk forward
It is the result of great knowledge
I congratulate you on this success, my friend
good luck

First if all Congratulations on your Achievement .

And secondly yes, I'm agree with you.

When we do something good or achieve something we need to appreciate us. Because it'll help us to be confident in ourselves and encourage us to go ahead in our goal.

Edited by Nina26

In general, I agree. Keep doing what you like and what you think is right. People who have a similar point of view with you will agree and give positive ratings.

Thank you for this useful and valuable publication that contains many important information for all members, especially new members, and I wish all new members to work on obtaining a good reputation through useful and valuable publications.

• +1 1

You're right, dear, we all have to know how strong we are and that we're really useful here, The better we earn a reputation, the more creative people here, and that's the basic standard on which we measure. 

• +2 1

Dear friends I m also wondered why people are not following others . Your efforts is good you are reached on 200 followers. I wished I m also reached this target but how, how is possible anyone guide me.