A feature for helping us to detect useful and useless topics! - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

A feature for helping us to detect useful and useless topics!

Thank you for this great and very useful content.  Moderators in this forum delete unhelpful topics within a few minutes or hours.  I advise members to respond to topics that were written days or months ago. Comments must be free of misspellings before publishing to avoid bad reputation and deletion.

• Useful or interesting 1

thanks you for this topic i was always wondered what is the colors mean on the left of topic I will trying to avoid the red X from now 

Thank you for these tips my friend
We beginners did not know these things
I am happy to share with you some of your experience
Because there are members of the elderly who keep their expertise and do not share it with anyone
We have to be one team to live up together.

Hello my friend , this feature is no needed in my opinion .

Far it should be that the topics which still excited not deleted are useful topics , and if you pointing to the short topics with one question thats useless , I kind thing of that too but  when you read the comments you going to change your mind , cause the comments make the topic useful too .

• +2 1

Thank you so much friend for sharing this important and useful information with us, I think this will be one of the article I come across in the cryptotalk platform because this is one of the most important point raise, so we hope to take advantage of this and reduce the rate useless posts.

Yes, my friend, for every post you work with, you must write every word in this post according to the required question in order for the sentence to be useful, but beware if the sentence is not useful, you may be automatically banned from this forum

Well, my friend, at this time, I do not see the features that you are talking about. It is possible that some of the forum settings have been changed .. But I will say something .. The good and useful topic for you and you see fit to your question can answer it without fear .. The forum’s strict policy does not maintain The topics are not useful .. Therefore, I think that all topics can be used and commented on .. I wish you and everyone good luck and success.

by reading the post or topic or comment we ourselves is able to distinguish useful and useless topics or comments.We need a good feature for filtering useful and unnecessary post. Cause all post placed together so it's very difficult for find out which post is really useful. So this feature will be helpful for find out useful post.

My dear friend I want to tell you that you should to use that good material in your topics and in your comments that will help you to get the money on this forum otherwise you are topic will be delete and you cannot do anything so best of luck and do your best

• +4 1

This suggestions are really great but implementing them is another thing because if you have been in this forum for a while you should have known that topics that are of less importance are being removed after some days.

This kind of graphic can be a changed graphic simply by an individual, or perhaps it really is a great add-on for your web browser you employ, and also these kinds of recommendations usually are not for sale in the particular community forum Yet basically, a technique may be followed according to overseeing how many replies. When there are numerous, then a matter will be excellent and also vice versa. Furthermore, I do not necessarily suggest great over a not too long ago printed matter yet answer that after having an evening due to the fact it could be removed.

Yes, it is good. Your suggestion, brother. I think topics with useful content and values should be distinguished and referred to in order to attract the largest number of new users. Less important topics are clearly indicated, and also for topics with empty content to be deleted or considered neglected.

• +2 1

To be sincerely speaking it is a great idea which will make it easier for everyone to select useful topics but at the other hand i don't think admins will have time to review every topic before publishing it , they already take them sometimes long to reply to our messages or comments,they are really trying.

• Useful or interesting 1

I will say moderators do delete useless topics in less than some minutes to hours, and any topic that have hot replies are all useful. So, I find it easy to know that topics that stay long are the useful ones. 

• +1 1

That is a great feature.Actually, as the Number of topics are very in large quantity, So sometimes moderators will take some more time to identify the spam post and then it is deleted by moderators.I think that the method you're proposing here is great and the approval system will really help in preventing your comments from being deleted when a useless topic is also deleted. 

Hello there greetings yes you are right my friend I am also very eager to wait for this feature because I seen many and many similar post and also the post contained useless and meaningless information that have nothing to do with cryptocurrency so I hope this feature will introduce soon so people create Useful information on this forum

• +3 1

Wao friend it is very nice feature. It is very useful. I must use it. Thank you so much dear friend for this. It is very big thing that you share your knowledge with you. I will definitely appreciate your post and give positive reputation.

This is a topic everyone is exposed to here
The forum rules state that you are allowed to comment one time on the topic
If you do more than one comment, you will get warning points, and with repetition, you will be banned

Yes, it is good, but the mediators always remove the unhelpful topics. We have to work to shed light on the useful topics by giving them positive evaluations, and thus a distinction will be made between them and the duplicate topics that will be deleted later.

• +1 1

Through this feature, we can get to know the topic useful posts and only we can take advantage of our time on the site and increase our experience and our information on cryptocurrencies faster and more useful 

Well it's a good idea you brought but can for me no topic is on useful because a topic can favor you while it doesn't favor the other person. So its normal like that. Only we the member of this forum need to active and careful for whatever we do.

I think it is a good idea to get information from some useful publications and that it is important to pay attention to the topics that are most useful to us and which can make a difference in our source of knowledge.

For me, my friend, I rely on topics that are earlier than today's date, because if the post is useless, the moderators will delete it within hours or a day, and it is easy to find useful posts by the number of comments on the post

• +2 1

Yeah after all, you've posted this helpful article so that others can see the information is useful and which isn't, but I've used a number of methods to get through the whole content and find useful content. However, I have yet to discover how we can make use of this function. This option is not included in my profile. Please tell me what I need to do now that I haven't noticed the same thing.

On 6/4/2020 at 4:57 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends, 

I want to suggest a new feature, drop your thoughts please. Some members are suffer to reply on topics and later those topics may be deleted with their replies! That means if you have reply in ten topics and they have been deleted, you will also lose 10 comments which is not good. This happens because we don't know which topics have not counted and they will be deleted later, we just reply in every topic that we haven't yet reply!

Here are the solution to detect good topics for reply and those which may be deleted so that we can leave them;

• Green Tick - This will be attached in every counted/ accepted topic which we can reply without any problem.

• Red X - This will be attached to all topics that have not been counted/ useless and they can be deleted anytime. So we will leave this topics without reply them.

• Blue Question Mark - This will be attached to all topics which are still pending to be reviewed if they are useful or useless. We can comment to this topics, when they will turn to Tick our replies will be counted and when they will turn to X we will lose our replies.

Just try to think about this, you may find it like complicated a little but it will help a lot to save our comments from being deleted because of topics which are useless.

Watch this example in this picture (Please, give your thoughts):

Capture.JPG.48d01b0026238873e037c6eec97ee8f6.JPG

thanks for this useful information my friend this information is really helpful and beneficial for all the members of this platform because many member face the problems of topics deleting if they will find the used full topics for commenting then they don't face this problem.