What is the credibility of the Pi network? - Page 3 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Captain Karim

What is the credibility of the Pi network?

the app looked nice and all but i heard they ask the users to do kyc which is not cool , the project seems promising but now all i see is an app with a purpose of collecting data and referring users , i wouldn't waste my time with something like that . 

I heard about this currency and that there is a special application for mining this currency, but its price has not yet come down and it has no credibility

It has been rolled out in beta. But, it doesn't cost you anything to try. It might be valuable in the future, maybe it will be, the same for bitcoin, for people's knowledge, and now you can look at where the bitcoin is now.

This project is based on a free mobile app that you can download from the Appstore or Google Play. It works simply: you access the platform and the main screen gives you access to all the content.

• +4 1

Pi Network was dispatched in March 2019 by a group of Stanford graduates with a mission to give ordinary individuals admittance to digital money. 

The definitive group as of now gives Pi network crypto some validity. In any case, a few people actually presume that it very well may be a trick. 

In any case, we can address the inquiry "If Pi Network is genuine?" by essentially asking ourselves "What amount do we need to contribute to begin?". 

What's more, the appropriate response would be "Zero"! You don't need to go through any cash to begin mining Pi. 

You might be believing that there must be a trick since nothing worth having is free. 

The main drawback of Pi is that right now you can not exchange it. As it were, it has zero an incentive starting at now. 

It's not possible for anyone to state without a doubt if Pi will be tradable and what esteem the Pi coin will have later on. In any case, it's likewise a stunning chance! 

There're around 7M clients in the Pi Network right now, and until the 100M clients' imprint is reached, individuals will have the option to mine coins on their telephones for nothing. It implies that in the event that you go along with, you actually will be among 10% of the pioneers to receive this new digital currency. 

Regardless of whether it never gets the chance to advertise or won't be recorded for the trade, it implies that you squandered only a couple of moments consistently for pressing the catch. 

In any case, it can likewise turn into a coin that you can exchange and it'll have a real worth. What's more, if that happens you'll have the option to exchange your Pi coins for different digital currencies or for fiat (e.g., dollars, euro, and so on.).

Estoy utilizando esta aplicación la estoy probando a ver que se le saca mas adelante ademas no pierdo nada de tiempo ya que solo tengo q dar un clic cada 24 horas asi que sea lo que dios quiera si se da bienvenido sea 

Yo, hello everybody, i didnt heard about this coin, but exactly, i will try to use that application, thanx.

The credibility of this project is based in their Core Team. They all teach at Stanford University, the also have a PHD degree. They are visible genuine people.

On 6/2/2020 at 5:25 PM, Zaino34 said:

I have not heard before about this currency and is it possible to mine it by phone What is the price of this currency because many of the new digital currencies are dead currencies and unsuccessful projects and it is best to avoid working with them but there is nothing wrong with collecting some of them

Hello, well the Pi coin does not have price yet, because is a project that have been building during the past years, anyway, you can start mining some coins from your smartphone. Personally I believe in this project, so I will continue collecting PI coins as long as possible. I recommend it.

I am unaware of this type of mining but I cannot find it to carry out any exchange of the currency that they offer so it is something strange to me, I am going to investigate a little to see if it appears anywhere and the price of this since when mining for cell phone the device suffers a lot and may run the risk of being damaged. I am going to learn more about the issue and then decide whether or not to enter the app.

On 6/2/2020 at 10:28 AM, Captain Karim said:

This project appeared as is one of the cryptocurrencies that users can mine on their mobile devices.

Link to the official website of the application is: https://minepi.com
But what I know is that cryptocurrency mining needs special hardware with high features.
Have you heard of this coin?

pi 11111.png

I seriously hadn't heard of this coin. It is assumed that to mine the most complicated currency to mine is the Bitcoin that needs great hardware power. To make it profitable ...

es un proyecto que esta en segunda etapa y cuando llegue a la tercera ahi tendra precio. se calcula que va a ser para mitad del año que viene

Enter the PiNetwork early this year. They have a lot of activity in their forums, and their creators are also very active, they are not in a hurry to launch their coin to the market, I think they are doing well, it has been said that its launch will be in 2021 and it has had great growth, I personally have faith in this project. 

Note: PiNetwork emerged in the first quarter of 2019.

Pi network one of the best application to mine from your mobile or PC for me very good provided good payments

I think we should give it a try, since to mine it we only have to activate the app once a day and it is free. On the other hand I think that if we are going to see it listed on the market soon, since they included the download of the application for the nodes and masternodes.

I joined, but I could not figure out exactly what happened.

image.png.58491f8dad8903593268c41e992cf8b8.pngplz write here your comment...

I heard about it, but I think it is harmful to mobile phones because mining by phone reduces battery life and damages the device

I consider it very serious and a great long-term project the pi network also its mining is simple since we only have to press the button once a day that is very good it will be one of the biggest surprise that we will have either at the end of 2020 or beginning of 2021

The ambiguous coin at the beginning is based on the referral program, and for some reason, actually, you extract elementary numbers on the screen. The price of coins and whether they will generally trade is unknown. I'll try not to risk it.