"Working in a group spirit" - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Working in a group spirit"

I agree with you my friend, there is nothing more beautiful than cooperation and working in a team spirit, as the profits of groups are large and good and there is a greater opportunity to win currencies.

• +2 1

Yes, i think this is great idea to work in group. If we work with the help of each other in a group than our project is easily finished. Group working has also benefit that weak member of group is supported by old and strong member. This is very helpful for newbie.

You would have to evaluate that offer to work as a team to see if it is really worth it, also taking into account that those who are part of the group are responsible people and that everyone receives their share equally, if so, everything will work out.

I think it's a good idea because it will help you to analyze the current and gain more profits for each members with less losses, not mentioning the profits of working in a group. 

In fact, the spirit of the group is very beautiful at work..and everyone can benefit from this situation in terms of material gain or knowledge ... that work in this forum is considered a collective action because of the information provided by all members and also the profit comes to the group equally .. It is true that Small money, but it makes sense for the work we do .. We must diligence and work hard, and we must also be patient in order for us to succeed .. I wish you and everyone good luck.

Do not ever trust such projects, as you may be a victim of fraud, and this is very common in the world of cryptocurrencies, work on your own and collect your money yourself, and no one but you will do so, do not believe the fraudsters who try to persuade you to invest or trade or something like to take your money only.

yes friend working in a group increase our spirit and when we work in a team we get different new ideas to work and do best in team work because different people share own thoughts and everyone has different mindset everyone want to do best from other so work in a team increase our spirits to work.

It is a good idea, but you must trust each other if you really want to achieve success, so that each person honestly performs his task to get the results that satisfy everyone, so you must be careful before making this decision.

This is a great idea. My friends and I work in a team spirit,
 Where each person from the group works in specific locations and at the end of the day the profits are distributed equally and frankly,
 But in another way, we always analyze currencies before entering into any trade.
Teamwork is always good for everyone. But here we do not know much about each other, I recommend it ...
Good luck to all members, thanks

By working in a group spirit we can learn faster and more. If we work in groups, we will be able to get information from each other.

• +1 1

It is a good idea to do teamwork to achieve the largest amount of profit from different sites and I think that this will save time because it is difficult for one person to work on 4 sites, this will need a lot of time

• +4 1

It is a great idea and it benefits everyone, because, as you all know, posts that do not get interaction will not be paid, so why not create an atmosphere of cooperation between members of the forum for the benefit of everyone, and I do not think that this is contrary to the terms of the forum, you support me and I support you and both of us will earn money 

Best regards.

I really agree with your post, it's good idea but I do not think that many people will agree with you ,maybe not all people like work in a team or like this way but if you think of this idea seriously so Iam in for sure.

• +1 1

A nice idea and I heard about group work beforehand, but I saw the idea applied in mining, where the miners meet in a place to divide the profits on them, and that is better than individual research that I do not see a problem in teamwork

When working in groups, it is often important to establish strict terms and conditions, as this can lead to disagreements among the participants. So, if you have trusted colleagues, you can ask them to form groups in order to prevent some sort of disagreements or clashes over profits and payments. If performed correctly, it will be beneficial to all participants.

Friend working in a group is very good thing because in this way everyone work with hard work and also work with competition So i think it is better to work in group. Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us and encourage us to work in group.

That is sound very communist actually . I do not think that is really good idea because most of the people would not put the same spirit after a while . but if you trust your teammates that is great

Yes, this is excellent, my friend. Thank you for bringing up this topic. For those with similar interests and investments, working in groups is ideal. Collaboration will allow you to earn more money from what you're doing.

Yes, it is a really great idea, but you have to be careful of the people you work with, perhaps one of them is a fraud and stealing your work, but if you trust these people, start working immediately , It is a great idea. 

• +4 1

Yes dear this is great idea to do work in team. If your are working in a team then every group member share his opinion. And you are able to keep analyzing the market regularly. In this way you can invest on proper time in trading. And can get suitable profit. 

Hello dear members I hope you all are good and doing great work on this platform there were first of all I want to tell you that good morning is always a good for everyone there is a high chance to get more earning throw their projects

• +3 1

Welcome, of course, to work in the spirit of the group to achieve success and success in the matter and to negotiate solutions with a large number of opinions and proposed topics and work to address them in a correct, realistic and easy way for the presence of the group and the group achieves good reputation and fame in the forum

• +3 1

Dear Friend
I think you should ask in the experts and moderators section
Here we are really beginners, beginners in the field of digital currencies, and because the profit rate that 4 people will achieve is the same as the percentage of one person
I hope you have fun

Dear friend, Teamwork is really helpful and beautiful, this is a really good idea and profitable at the same time.  But you have to make sure that everyone does the work that they do, otherwise there will be a disparity and more people will work than others.  This thing should be avoided.