Websites for crypto coins - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Websites for crypto coins

Thank you for your valuable post, which helps us all to know about web sites. There are many of them that I do not know. I use yobit or google. Thank you very much for this useful content.

Thank you for this useful participation for everyone. I think that all members should read all the sites that are interested in the topic of cryptocurrencies. I wish you good luck in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Hello dear members hope you all are good and doing great job on this platform first of all there whether I am really thank you for sharing with us your website for coins and your post is very helpful and benefit it for me and every those who is working and as a new member on this platform

• +2 1

Thank you for sending these sites, my friend. Really, this is very useful. I hope that you will always send more in order for us beginners to benefit

These sites that I mentioned, my friend, are very useful, especially for new members who want to start trading cryptocurrencies. Sites that offer many benefits and are safe at the same time.

• +5 1

Thank you for this post that introduces us to websites
I only use yobit and google
Advise me for new sites in order to improve my abilities

Thank you for this information, because any cryptocurrency dealer must be constantly aware of cryptocurrency developments in order to be able to achieve success in it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend, thank you very much

Very useful information. A few days ago, I joined the world of cryptocurrencies, and I will use these sites to develop my ideas and come up with new ideas

It seems that coinranking is the most popular website that tracks cryptocurrencies and studies their tables. Please put forward some sites that you can invest in as well 

They are very useful sites for all of us to trade and profit and to learn information about the cryptocurrencies that support them. I have not started trading yet and these sites will help me when I start trading

Hello 

you did a good thing to share those sites with friends.

I was not aware of many of these sites that I have listed here.

I see many comments saying that these sites are reliable and we will make sure to benefit from them in the future.

Thank you very much friend for sharing this important and useful information with us, I think this will surely be a guide to the new members into the cryptocurrency world, because they can learn price prediction here and also learn the market strategies from this, this is great.

Thanks for this post
You did a good thing to share those sites with friends. It's very helpful to us even though I didn't know all the sites from that list.
 Where you can find a lot of coins that are not supported by other currency sites such as CMC, it supports many currencies more than others,
Thanks for the sharing ,

• +2 1

Hello there greetings talk about the website the forgetting cryptocurrency because there are number of websites that can help you with this problem but first of all you have to remember 2 things like scamming because the scammers are everywhere so don't be fooled to invest on those website that contains a lot of scammers you end up losing all of your money so be aware of that and there are some trading apps that you can invest like blockchain your bit etc

• +2 1

You are right, these sites are very popular and are a great source of information about all cryptocurrencies that are on the crypto market. We can see charts, trading pairs to market capitalization. I think we can get all the crypto information there and that really helps us as traders. The site I usually use is CoinGecko, I can find the type of crypto I will trade there.

• +5 1

All thanks to you my friend about these valuable topics that you have published to the members here. It is important for all members to know all the sites that talk about all cryptocurrencies and their exchange market, so we have to work hard and follow all the topics here to be aware of all the information here. All the best for everyone here.

This is a fantastic set of indexes. To be honest, I didn't recognize half of them and had been relying solely on coingecko and coinmarketcap all along. Check out athcoinindex for another useful index. It offers statistics mostly based on the all-time high price of the coins, how far they have fallen from there in percentage terms, and other choices. It can be used to determine how many tokens acted in relation to their ATH and how much they have fallen.

hello mate thanks for sharing this information with us really it seems like very informative and useful and as a newbie and i did not know about any one websites so i will try each websites one by one hope so it will proves beneficial for all of us and you will share likes these information with us and we will get more knowledge from your post

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for your information dear . I have also use many of them but crypto market cup .com is best I think. And it's the most popular site .it gives a lot of information about crypto currency.

In fact, it is a good thing to learn during my time here in this forum about something new every day .. On this topic I have really published a nice benefit which is to create a topic that talks about sites that you can work with .. In fact, I do not know many of them .. I do not have the authority to advise or not to advise anyone .. Thank you for your time in writing this topic .. I wish you and everyone good luck

It is very necessary that we go to these sites and keep a constant knowledge of currency rates and their graphical indicators in order to understand how they rise and fall. Thank you. I wish you success.

• +1 1

Greetings my friend, thank you for suggesting all these sites to know currency rates. Knowing currency rates is necessary for trading and for withdrawals and deposits.
But my dear friend, why should we use alternative sites, I mean that yobit is able to provide us with all the details about cryptocurrencies, and also there is an official yobit bot on Telegram that provides us with the latest news of cryptocurrencies and their prices

Hello everyone hope you are doing well  I am new in the digital world and I don't have much know about cryptocurrency sites .if there are many other site like this please senior guide me I will be very thankful .hope you will guide me thank you in advance.

I cannot express my thanks to you, as these sites are frankly a precious treasure that I searched for a long time and I could not find it. Thank you very much. They are a group of sites that give a lot of information about currencies and this information is very important for analyzing any cryptocurrency and it is very important for traders, investors and beginners at the same time

• +1 1

This is a fantastic set of indexes. To be honest, I didn't recognize half of them and had been relying solely on coingecko and coinmarketcap all along. Check out athcoinindex for another useful index. It offers statistics mostly based on the all-time high price of the coins, how far they have fallen from there in percentage terms, and other choices.