Withdraw fees - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fzack

Withdraw fees

Certainly there are digital currencies that have a low withdrawal fee, it is always advisable to use them, I frequently use TRX or LTC they are my favorites, and the speed of the transaction is also really good.

I would also like to know what parameter they use to calculate the fees for the withdrawal of coins from the exchanges. Sometimes I see that they are very high. I imagine that it is to force the clients to invest more money if they want to later withdraw said profits from the trade.

Yes litecoin is o the best coin for transfer because of low fee. Addition;y i can consider a way f changing some coins to doge for example for transfer between some wallets/exchanges

I think it is a constant and remains same throughout because I have been checking the withdraw fee of LTC and it is always same while BTC value keeps on fluctuating

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Withdraw fee now becom a problem because wallet increase it and wallet take alot of fee to withdraw. I hope this wallet decrease it.

It is true that these amounts have very low fees, I guess it also depends on how congested your network is, btc for example the fees are very high, as well as ETH.

Also an option to save on Shipping and transactions is to join the TRON network, which is TRC20, currently as of the day I write this comment, its shipping commission is 0. There are few Exchange that you can this network as shipping, Binance is one, and only send some chronicles like usdt and DAi, the others only use the etherium network, which today has a very high shipping rate. I think that with etherium 2.0 the rates are going to normalize, it is one of the big problems today, they are too high to sustain many shipments at the same time.

Hi all
It's a good question
especially there is more than a month we have really high costs when we want withraw
it's really annoying
have a nice day

Greetings .. If we are talking about commissions without a doubt I will stay with TRON. It is the cheapest network to make your transactions, I always use it, its rate is almost zero compared to other networks and it is quite fast

The withdrawal fee for coins fluctuates depending on the market value although coins like ethereum have high gas fee probably due to its volatility but the withdrawal fee isn't constant for any coin.

I like to use stellar (XLM) or xrp (ripple) when I need to send crypto somewhere because how quick the transactions are with these networks right now and the low fees. There are often big problems with ETH and BTC because of the congestion. 

3GR2yv.jpg

Önde gelen isimlerinden Kripto Emre, YouTube kanalındaki son videosunda Bitcoin ve altcoin'ler ile ilgili yorumlarda bulunan.Kripto Emre, piyasaların genel durumu ile ilgililarda bulunarak videosuna giriş yaptı ve kripto paraların yanı sıra ile ...

• -1 1

It is real. In contrast with Bitcoin, some currencies have low withdrawal fees. The higher the price of a currency, the more withdrawal fees are paid. In relation to these currencies, this is why bitcoin withdrawal fees are large.

Bitcoin (BTC) ve tüm kripto para piyasası bugün yükselişe geçti. Yaşanan bu yükselişi, borsada oldukça olası görülüyor. Yaşanılan bu son hareket, son reklam konsolidasyon sırasında, yukarı doğru doğru doğru bir kırılmaya işaret ediyor, ancak BTC'nin bu kilit teknik seviyeyi ...

To withdraw the funds it is better to use the lower value cryptocurrencies, if you do it in Bitcoin you must ensure that the amount you are going to withdraw justifies the $10 of the commission.

• +4 1

Most of these fees, dont change a lot but can change in due course of time. The only network fees, that fluctuate a lot is gas for eth transactions. Hence I prefer LTC to do any of my transaction. For eg, I was trying to bring in btc from crex24 to yobit but the fees was 10$, hence I converted my btc to ltc, withdrew it to Yobit, and to my good fortune, Ltc was trading higher in Yobit, and instead of loosing money, i made a little profit for the exchange. 

For investors like me, this is very important, because I invest a little, so I'm just looking for coins, the withdrawal through which the commission will be minimal.

When it is a withdrawal from some exchange, they charge practically what they want, I have seen very high fees and in other lower exchanges of the same currency, this clearly corresponds to the exchange, while the blockchain of said currency charges less fee, that is, the exchanges keep the difference of the fee collection, clearly they have to charge for that work.

On 24/5/2020 at 7:47, ETheHedgehog said:

Creo que las tarifas de retiro son fijas, pero en el precio de la moneda, por ejemplo, XRP tiene una tarifa de retiro de 0.5 XRP, se mantendrá así, pero si el precio de XRP aumenta a $ 1, se convertirá en $ 0.5, por lo que el valor en USD puede cambiar, pero en XRP permanece igual

I believe that XRP rates are among the best and that they make operations much faster. I always try to recommend the community to use Litecoin or XRP you don’t lose almost anything compared to BTC or Ethereum.

The higher the price of a currency, the more fees to withdraw it. This is why bitcoin withdrawal fees are high compared to these currencies

And I think that the fees for withdrawing these cryptocurrencies will also rise over time

This is very important to check before making any withdrawal, while in bitcoin you could pay dollars for a withdrawal in another cryptocurrency it could be pennies, I know it takes a little more time but if you want to move your money it would be more economical to exchange it for another crypto and move it then exchange it again for the currency in question

Coins withdrawl fees a changing through site to site but it is a common thing that more value of a coin more withdrawl fee. Though some of them can change from time to time but it happens not very often.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Embrace the freedom of casual encounters on the best dating app in town! Verified Ladies Prime casual Dating
    • Как показывают данные , вывод биткойнов майнерами снизился почти на 90% с момента халвинга. В сообщении Quicktake от 28 июня платформа онлайн-аналитики CryptoQuant заявила, что давление продаж майнеров «ослабевает». CryptoQuant: вывод средств майнерами биткойнов «быстро снижается» Майнерам биткойнов потребовалось несколько месяцев, чтобы приспособиться к новой экономической реальности после апрельского халвинга , в результате которого их субсидия за добытый блок сократилась на 50%. Основы сети отражают произошедшие с тех пор изменения: как скорость хэширования, так и сложность майнинга снизились по сравнению с историческими максимумами . «После сокращения биткойнов вдвое вознаграждение за майнинг сократилось вдвое, поэтому старые модели майнинговых машин больше не использовались, поскольку они больше не были экономически эффективными», — объяснил участник CryptoQuant Крипто Дэн. Фактически, согласно популярной метрике Hash Ribbons, хешрейт отражает состояние «капитуляции» среди майнеров — 30-дневная скользящая средняя хешрейта ниже своего 60-дневного эквивалента. Хотя это само по себе традиционно рассматривается биткоин-трейдерами как сигнал к покупке, Crypto Dan уже видит, что этот процесс идет на спад. «Можно рассматривать, что нынешний рынок находится в процессе переваривания этой распродажи, и, к счастью, количество биткойн-майнеров, отправляемых из своих кошельков, в последнее время быстро сокращается», — продолжил он. Вывод биткойн-майнеров. Источник: CryptoQuant, По данным CryptoQuant, пиковое количество выводов средств с известных кошельков майнеров превысило 53 000 10 апреля — за девять дней до халвинга. С тех пор эта цифра сократилась примерно до 8000 по состоянию на 27 июня — снижение на 85%. «Позитивных движений на рынке криптовалют можно ожидать в третьем квартале 2024 года», — говорится в сообщении. Цена хэша вызывает опасения у мелких майнеров BTC Как сообщают СМИ , снижение стоимости хэшрейта привело к сокращению прибыли мелких майнеров.   Только за период с 8 по 24 июня цена хэша, отражающая ожидаемый доход за эксахеш, упала на 50%. По данным мониторингового ресурса Hashrate Index, по состоянию на 28 июня стоимость хэширования составила $0,048. «Снижение цен на хэш биткойнов в последнее время оказало давление на менее эффективных майнеров», — ответил экономист, специализирующийся на биткойнах, и специалист по майнингу Ян Вустенфельд в X (ранее Twitter). Цена хеша биткойна (скриншот). Источник: Индекс хешрейта.
    • В Боливии отменили многолетний запрет на работу банков с криптовалютой   Что произошло? Власти Боливии сняли запрет на биткоин и другие криптовалюты, разрешив банкам проводить транзакции с цифровыми активами. При этом криптовалюты по-прежнему не считаются законным платежным средством, и предприятия не имеют права принимать их в качестве оплаты. Вместе с тем Центральный банк намерен информировать общественность о рисках, связанных с криптовалютами, в рамках своего плана экономического и финансового просвещения.   Что еще известно? 26 июня Центральный банк Боливии (BCB) объявил, что банки могут проводить криптотранзакции, отменив таким образом свою резолюцию № 144/2020, которая действовала с декабря 2020 года.   Изменения стали результатом сотрудничества ЦБ с Управлением по надзору за финансовой системой (ASFI) и Отделом финансовых расследований (UIF). Оно приведет страну в соответствие с рекомендациями Латиноамериканской целевой группы по финансовым мероприятиям (GAFILAT), которая настаивает на адаптации криптовалют.   Теперь торговля криптовалютами возможна через авторизованные электронные каналы, однако ЦБ напомнил, что криптовалюты не считаются законным платежным средством, и предприятия не обязаны принимать их в качестве оплаты.   В дополнение к отмене запрета ЦБ включит информацию о криптовалютных рисках в свою программу экономического и финансового просвещения, в рамках которой гражданам расскажут о безопасных способах обращения с данным типом активов.   ASFI еще в 2014 году издало постановление о запрете использования криптовалют в связи с недостаточной защитой потребителей и риском отмывания денег. В 2022 году ЦБ вновь запретил банкам вести криптовалютную деятельность для защиты потребителей от мошенничества и предотвращения возможных экономических потерь. В апреле текущего года ЦБ Фиджи пригрозил гражданам уголовным преследованием за инвестиции в криптовалюту и напомнил, что не выдал ни одной лицензии на оказание подобных услуг. Источник - https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2444442
    • Здравствуйте!  Гарантируем низкие комиссии на обмен: Tether ERC20 USDT на Альфа-Банк RUB. Обмен производится не более 15 минут.   Контакты: Сайт: Monopriz.com Почта: support@monopriz.com
    • Uquid has listed the LetsExchange widget for crypto swaps Uquid, the biggest Web3 e-commerce platform, has listed the LetsExchange widget for crypto swaps as a decentralized application (DApp) in the ‘Swap’ category. LetsExchange is a leading instant exchange platform supporting the largest number of cryptocurrencies in the market.   The above listing makes LetsExchange part of the most extensive Web3 shopping infrastructure, enabling Uquid users to benefit from unique crypto swap and payment options. In particular, users can exchange 4,500+ coins and tokens, buy and sell crypto for 60+ fiat currencies, perform cross-chain swaps, swap crypto on a DEX, and more.   LetsExchange ensures the safety and integrity of customers’ funds during the exchange process. Moreover, thanks to the implementation of AML verification, users can be sure that only legit crypto funds are transacted on LetsExchange. When flagged as suspicious, crypto funds are returned to the original wallet.   Alex J., Chief Product Officer (CPO) at LetsExchange, commented: “We are thrilled by the listing of our crypto exchange on Uquid. We are positive that users of this e-commerce platform will appreciate our various services that will undoubtedly contribute to having the best Web3 shopping experience. This listing will also boost the adoption of the coins and tokens available for trading on our platform, making it more attractive for coin teams striving to increase the visibility of their assets in the crypto space.”   Uquid, established in 2016, focuses on developing an outstanding Web3 shopping infrastructure with millions of physical and digital products to serve 50 million users by 2027. This company has become the world's favorite e-commerce platform with the best Shop-to-Earn experience. It features verified merchants, exclusive deals, cashback, and Payin3 with Crypto on 165M+ physical products, 224k+ digital products, and NFTs.   LetsExchange is an industry-leading exchange platform that supports over 4,500 coins and tokens, the largest number of crypto assets in the market. Along with crypto-to-crypto swaps, users can benefit from DEX and on-ramp/off-ramp functionalities. LetsExchange’s partners can integrate crypto-to-crypto swap functionality through API. DEX and Buy/Sell modes are also available through adjustable exchange widgets and Telegram bots.
    • 28.06.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.7%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.5%  USDT   +3.5%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Приветствуем всех участников форума! Предлагаем Вам отличный курс на пару Сбербанк RUB на Наличные THB. Обмен производится не более чем за 15 мин. Вежливые, профессиональные операторы, быстрая обработка заявок.   КОНТАКТЫСайт: EX.ATM24.PROТелеграм: https://t.me/atm24pro
    • Доброго времени суток, дорогие друзья! По данному направлению предлагаем самые выгодные условия: Обмен Avalanche AVAX на Сбербанк RUB Максимально ориентированы на Вашу выгоду.   Наши контакты: Сайт: https://e-bank.pro/ Telegram: @ebankpro E-Mail: order@e-bank.pro
    • Здравствуйте!  Хотим предложить Вам сделать выгодный обмен Tether TRC20 USDT на Сбербанк RUB. Максимальное время обмена 15 минут. Профессиональная поддержка на всех этапах обмена.    Наша почта: support@01bit.proСсылка на сервис: https://01bit.pro/