Yobit group - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Yobit group

I didn't join the group because I'm a new member here I don't have any experience on it and my friend that introduced me to cryptotalk have never tell me anything about yobit group he only told me about yobit investbox maybe it's scammers that create that group on forum.

I have also heard there is a group of yobit wallet in the telegram channel once I have gone for search.online so many fake telegram group similar like original so don't believe in any group, so I advise you also check the channel description .

If I know the group and I was united for a while, but I did not find it very relevant and that it shared useful information. A few months ago I left the group since it did not contribute anything at all.

• Useful or interesting 1

Oh my dear I will tell you but I'm also new here and I don't know about this but I'm happy  because I used these two best forum I think I'm  very happy and earning able forum I think. Cryptotalk and yobit both are.

• +1 1

I didn't join Any yobot group.is there Any group exist ?I think it is not a real group.we should have to be careful and never join any group with out proper knowledge.Any one can easily create group by using the name of yobit.

I'm a biginner here as well but I have a couch that is couching me on how to work here and he has been working here for ages.he never told me about any group out there for youbit.i would  have advice you to get a tutor that will guide you.

I advise you not to open any links that are sent before checked the group whether and about the link to the official telegram channel for yobit it was once posted and i joined it from here.

I think not if there is a special group for the platform on telegram, if there is a group there, where can we find the link? because I will like to join the group, even if it is on telegram.thanks.

If it is the official yobit group, I want to join that group, since it would be the best way to solve any inconvenience of the cryptotalk forum or the yobit platform itself, I would love to join that group, but only if it is the official.

• +1 1

I had not heard of this group before because I am a new member .But I am very thankful that you informed me about this .I will join this group soon and I am sure I will benefit a lot from it Thank you so much 

I am new member and just completed my free posts and I have no idea about this teegram group i don't know that yobit has a telegram group or not but i think there are scams over telegram. I also have no idea about telegram also

About 70000 people join this group. So that this is not a fake group. But anyone who joining the group join very carefully because everyone have make a small group that's why people think it is fake.

I don't know if this group is a benificial group on telegram or not.And I didn't even join this group because I think there are a lot of scammers in cryptocurrency and scammers may have also created fake telegram group for the yobit exchange .I don't even know if it's true or not.

On 5/14/2020 at 3:32 AM, abualez said:

My friends, while searching between groups and telegram channels, I found a group (yobit official chat) Is this group a real group that follows the yobit platform ??? Are there cryptotalk forum members joined ???

I don't know about any such group may be it is a scam you should be careful while searching for such groups. I even don't hear about that group before so I can't suggest you anything about that. 

Dear friend, I found out about yobit group through this post.  Before that I didn't know about any other site except yobit platform.  However, the members of Cryptotalk know that they will join yobit group a according to the opportunity.  I have no idea about this yobit group.  However, members of Cryptotalk can join if they earn good money there.

Brother, I'm also using telegram but i didn't join yobit group or channel. I really don't have well and good knowledge about this group. But you can check the reality of the group by seeing the description of the group. In description you will see the links of yobit to check them you have to click on them.

I don't know that this Telegram group is official  group of yobit exchange or not. I think better is you can check their website if  you find telegram group link then it is real.  Be careful because most of the groups are scam in telegram make sure that it is a real and legit telegram group

Yes i think telegram has everything bit I don't know about yobiy group so don't worry and be happy just confirm these before the using because I don't know about this and I even can't use telegram.

• +1 1

This is true if you suggest gathering in a telegram.  Yobit is classified as a cable in English and Russian. It owns the fastest robot to get it back.However what is being verified is also an Islamic ummah consisting of an old colleague who tends to be enthusiastic about the one in the use of the question, thus, dotting withdrawal contributes to irregular complications.

Yobit exchange has an announcement channel called "Yobit Cash" and several chat channels in different languages available in Telegram. The name for their global chat channel is Yobit Official Chat [ENG].

Just search for these names or simply "Yobit" word in the Telegram search panel and you will find them all. 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 5/13/2020 at 3:32 PM, abualez said:

My friends, while searching between groups and telegram channels, I found a group (yobit official chat) Is this group a real group that follows the yobit platform ??? Are there cryptotalk forum members joined ???

Truly yobit official visit is the primary gathering of yobit on the wire. There are numerous crypto talk individuals are in this gathering. In excess of 8 thousand individuals in this gathering.

• +1 1

I don't know anything about yobit.

But the way i can see members of this forum are making explanation on it about the scammers, that are creating fake links so we have to be extra careful about the scammers.

I am joining youbit's telegram group, if there is any problem in youbit, if they tell the group, they solve the problem. This forum will gain you experience and knowledge of cryptocurrencies and provide you with a good source of income.

• +1 1

On 5/13/2020 at 11:32 PM, abualez said:

Yes the yobit exchange actually has a group or more at the telegram platform, but it's important that you know that yobit will never message you first about anything. 

I don't really know about this yobit group but am so glad about this topic I promise next topic I will try my best to make urs happy