Solve the captcha for the money  - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Solve the captcha for the money 

Thanks for sharing with us your gaining from another platform am still new in this platform and i still want more knowledge so that i will be perfect i hardly believe website  because scammer are much now than ever so we need to be careful thanks for your contribution.

To be patient you need a lot of work on yourself . You must be calm . To be patient, you must deal with things and problems wisely . And to have a lot of awareness, patience and calm. By making new ideas . Smart ideas . Making ideas we need in our lives and we can benefit from them 

Welcome my dear friend

I think you will took too long for you to make a single dollar what's more if hundred dollars, you will just waste your time in that captcha solver since the rate is too low

If this help you give me (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

I also hear this but i don't know that this is safe and legit or not and it claim that it give us money but it will give us profit or not. And it is very difficult to finish thousand captchas in one day. If it is not scam then i will think about it.

On 4/12/2021 at 7:57 AM, Lewis01 said:

Captcha is very hard work and they pay a pittance, a while ago I worked on it and in a week my arms were hurting and what I earned was not enough to buy a pain medication, so I quit and never worked again In that, it seems to me a job for slaves, the truth is that I prefer to be here,
writing and reading and earning more than I can earn doing captchas.

@Dormilon I think that many of us here have worked on the captchas, the truth is that it is something very strong, many times I left them in the middle, tired and even with the mouse damaged by so much clicking, it helped me for a while, but then in my country everything became very expensive and what I got was not enough to buy anything, I had to quit, but I do not recommend it to anyone, it is a lot of work for the little they pay, as you say.

I tried to register with it and it did not succeed, and some friends asked about it and they told me that it is a boring site. I think that you should focus on working only on this forum. Thank you.

• +2 1

2captcha is a legitimate site that pays genuinely, but the main issue is that they pay very low prices; one year ago, I worked on this site and solved 1000 captchas; we couldn't earn $1 per day, so we left, and we can't use it because if they catch us, they will immediately ban our account; in my opinion, don't work in captcha sites; it's a waste of time.

• +3 1

I did not try these sites, but according to some opinions, I think that these sites are not guaranteed and a waste of time, and their financial earning is weak

The kabcha solution to get the money is expected, but I am a new member and gained experience a short time ago. I expect that the kabcha solution helps to get this money, but I do not have enough knowledge on this topic

I have been trying to earn money by doing captcha but when you look at the internet for some reviews, most of the reviews claims that captcha is just a scam. You will not earn the amount of money they told you. You will just waste your time doing captchas without any payment. It's better to find another online earning platforms than captcha. I suggest you all to look for some reviews for the sites first before you register to them, so that you won't waste any effort. 

In general my friend I do not recommend it, it takes time and effort,
We can't win a dollar a day so leave this site and we cannot use not because when they grab and then block our account immediately, my personal opinion does not work on CAPTCHA sites, it wastes our time.
Anyway I think if it's legitimate to do all of that just to make a maximum of $ 1 a day, then I'm looking for new websites nowadays, but it's very difficult to find legitimate and fair websites.

• +5 1

I think these are fake websites and also the wastage of time because most of the people do this but they are not receiving any money from these kind of websites .

The 2captcha location is one of the oldest and sincerely profit sites of the Capchas. The most important features 2Captcha is owning a computer for a computer you can download and start profit from solving allegors. This pot is characterized by recaptcha codes with high price where you can win two $ 2/1000 Capchas Code.

• +5 1

Greetings my friend, there are a lot of faucets sites, including captcha sites, but they need a lot of time and effort in order to collect a small amount of profit. I prefer to work on this forum because the time I spend here is always learning new things.

I have heard of many websites that make money by solving captcha but I think it is just a waste of time. Because you get paid very little. But we can make some money from this forum.

• +1 1

For me, these things like taps are a waste of time and their profits are very low, and we do not forget that they can be fraudulent so I only recommend working on the cryptotalk forum.

• +3 1

Yes many of captcha you face a every single minute this is the best way to protect your money,many of people are fill the captcha and  they feel irritation all of this for you and your money so please don't be think bad. 

Hello friend.Yes i already trying this website , but you have to know , 1000 captchas per day look easy , but it doesn’t, is really difficult to finish 1000 captcha per day , this can take a lot of time from you , yes this website is not a scam , but is will work hard and all the time to earn this one dollar.thanks for read my comment

Hello dear friend. In my opinion, it is very hard and useless work. Because it is very difficult to fill up 1000 captcha for only one dollar. 

So try to avoid it and work only here. Thank you.

You are right, my dear friend. Before I arrived at this forum, I tried a lot of applications and sites and I used to solve cappacha and boutts on Telegram, but they are all a waste of time and do not give any useful information or skills development. This forum is very cool, as it provides money and information in the future of our participation here and this is a beautiful thing

Those types of earning places for completing captures pay very small amounts of satoshi but it's better than zero. I used to use them before I discovered this cryptotalk website.

Hello there greetings in my opinion I think captcha is a very difficult job I heard lot of my colleagues they are doing captcha job and it is very hard job because it is not easy to write a capture for hundred capture

I've seen some comments that criticize this method of earning money because the effort required to earn a dollar is inconvenient. It's a sluggish and ineffective benefit strategy for a personal experience that I will never suggest.

Yes that's right .  When I want to enter the Crypto Talk forum after I have logged out of it, I am asked to solve the Kabacha to make sure that I am a human being and then I am in the forum.  Also, when logging into the Ubiquit platform, it asks me to do a Kabatcha solution.  It's a good idea to do this movement as it's making us safe from intelligent robots and ensuring that all members are human.

It is a good way to earn some dollars, but it takes a long time and 1000 captcha solutions is not easy, it requires effort and fatigue, and there are ways to earn better, the most important of which is hard work on this forum.

• +3 1