Quote the selection - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

Quote the selection

You have said a wonderful thing mate. Quote is good thing. Some time we have quote for making our comment more understandable. But some posts content are so long that it hard  to understand. So we should quote carefully. 

• +1 1

You are right my friend i totally agree with you because if we quote anyone post it has any purpose for quote but i have noticed that some members don't know the meaning of the quote but they quote to others members posts. 

Yes, the quoting function is useful, but many people also don't know how to do it correctly in cases where they quote the whole lengthy subject rather than only quoting a few words where you want to add rather than make a post seem uncomfortable. I hope this topic is useful to many people.

It's a ery useful feature, especially when you want to comment or discuss a certain part of the topic and let others focus on what you certainly mean. It's really outstanding.

• +2 1

You have remind us a good thing brother, its real good and it will also save time to select few sentences in a topic to quote them, than to quote all topic. Its not bad to quote full topic which is short, but its bad to quote a full long topic.

• +3 1

Yeah it's a good feature but it's required a effort to quite someone lines in the topic .When you read  a long post than it's difficult to which one line can be quote so it's nod bad .

I think,

In fact, some people do not know how to prepare or place quotes, quotes should be made interesting by symbols with distinct and strong words in order to do some good to each other on the platform or in the group.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes . Focusing on the goal is essential . You cannot succeed if you are not focused on your goal .My goal is to become an important person in the future . To do a job I love

• +1 1

On 5/5/2020 at 6:07 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

Many people when they quote the topic, they completely quote it and this is really bad because some of the topics are long, and this option is in the forum you can only quote a word or a line from the topic that you want to comment on.

This feature is really good.

"If you like my topic please give me like"! ❤️

Capture3.PNG

It's true friend, it has worked for me. I try to extract what I consider main and that is of practical value for me. This way I can get around better when making my Cryptotalk posts.

• +1 1

You are very right partner, people not only quote in other people's text, but they copy almost the entire subject of the person to talk with them, this is terrible because it loses the originality that the person gives it, this is a copy and paste only that you quote a person inside, for this it is better to encourage creativity if you want to quote the person quote what he transmitted to you, quote the learning that I leave the other publications do not try a copy / paste.

• +1 1

very wonderful information friend you shared with s i not know about this kind of information and your post increase my knowledge so those members who used the full quote option if they used this option instead of full quote i think it most preferable to used and create attraction in the comment instead of full quote hope so you understand my point.

Thanks dear for remind us a good thing . I think mostly members want use yo quote in their post  but actually they don't know how can do it. You just give us a proper solution of this problem.😃😃

Thank you for explaining this option that I did not know personally and I will start the implementation to avoid quoting from it as if the user wants to comment on a certain thing, he can highlight it in his message so that it is easier for the users and you can also click on a quote and remove the unnecessary text that is not related to your comment

• +1 1

True, there are a lot of wonderful features that enable a person to commit and not to get into trouble and to be banned, but I generally prefer writing than filling in our own ideas, because any small quote will be like imitation and following others

• +2 1

On 5/5/2020 at 1:07 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Many people when they quote the topic, they completely quote it and this is really bad because some of the topics are long, and this option is in the forum you can only quote a word or a line from the topic that you want to comment on.

Capture3.PNG

Thank you, my friend Muhammad. This information is really good. I can specify which word I want to respond to to others in order for people not to misunderstand the topic.

On 5/5/2020 at 1:07 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Capture3.PNG

This feature of quote selection is really good, and it is a nice feature in the forum. We can actually respond to one or more words without responding to the entire topic.

As a beginner, I have not touched on this experience yet, but thank you for this early information or advice
A really great feature is that you copy only one or two lines without the need to quote the entire text.

• +2 1

The quote matter is somewhat important because most of the time one of the members publishes a large and huge publication asking about many things, so we must specify the quote for each question in order to answer it

It is good that you mentioned it friend, I have noticed this in many of our colleagues, it is better to quote a word or a line, so that it does not clump together.

Thank you for sharing this information with us. I did not know it because I saw that those who quote quote the whole topic, so I did not know that it is possible to quote only a part of it.

I agree with you my friend, this feature is very good and useful, and everyone should understand how to use it so that they do not quote the entire topic, but rather just quote a sentence or a word from the topic because quoting the whole topic will be embarrassing and not good behavior.

thanks dear for sharing this information with us because when i joined this platform i know about this features but did not know how we use it and we quote someone post so thank you dear through reading your post i am able to know how we use it now i am using this feature to quote someone post because its really very amazing feature of this forum

Yes what I can this is the main reason why people are not reading the topic and they are giving unrealistic and not connected answers so this is very necessary to send a smart topic which can be achieved easily and should be and and helpful for the forum and the members

Sometimes I think about it many people are quote the topic so it take a huge space and we are facing that posts in every comments because of people quote so the thing will be that if they only mentioned the name of users if you want to talk him or mentioned.

• +3 1

It is a good idea to respond to a specific part of the post, and we can quote the most important section or the most important idea and actually respond to it. This is a good thing and increases clarity.