Which part of cryptocurrency are you much interested in? - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Which part of cryptocurrency are you much interested in?

I am interested in cryptocurrencies like bitcoin.because one day i will make investments in cryptocurrencies than i will be paid more than investment.so bitcoin is now widely used in the whole world.so i will want to earn bitcoin.it has bright future in the whole world.

I am interested in high volatility based coins and used but pumps and dumps must be real and legit don't like shit coin done in this market only pumps done by manipulation of coins or tokens in this way really investors don't believe next time any kind this projects of crypto market. In result these projects become dead coins.

My friend factually I don't have a choice for now because I'm a begginer in Crypto world so i am still learning deeply. But once I know almost everything then I can make a choice. There are alots of currencies anyway.

As for me I think crypto world is too big that surfing few section won't get what you are looking for, what we are looking for. The thing about crypto world and most of things need first knowledge, effort and time, this my motto, I am trying to be patients because with patience comes rewards.

My dear friend, your article is very wonderful because it benefits many people.There are many cryptocurrencies that help us in investing, such as Ethereum, Litecoin and Bitcoin, but for me I prefer to work in Bitcoin because it is high and helps us to invest in the future, but many people prefer to work with the Ethereum currency. Thank you very much.

My friend for me I am interested in bitcoin investments through acquisitions and also in providing useful topics and publications with valuable and informative content and I wait until its price and value rise and sell at the highest price.

• +3 1

Yes you are right I agree with you dear I am really happy being part of this great platform you share that such a useful information here in this platform 

Thanx dear

I want to learn about cryptocurrency, because knowledge about currency give me opportunity to earn money. When i have knowledge about this things which I'm using is more beneficial then other. But when we don't have knowledge then we would make mistakes.  So i want to learn about cryptocurrency after that i can start trading . Im getting knowledge about trading how it work and which strategies will work. So spending time on this forum help us to make right decisions. 

Every part of cryptocurrency which will make me get paid either to invest and also to write while because i want to participate fully in the platform for me to earning good income on the digital world.

Hello everyone, in fact I am interested in the currency in circulation, but I will search for another to increase my profits because I want to participate fully in the platform. Under the grace of God

Hello.. That is good mate,trading is a very good business which will make you earn good profits and that is why we have to learn good practice alot first before getting in because it require great knowledge which will help you to succeed and prevent you.. 

I am seeing that everyone is more interested in a commercial currency like ETH, BTC, I am more interested in the DOGE currency, now I have seen that the currency has remained stable, the DOGE is very easy to win and exists with many pairs with which we can trade.

For me, I am interested in Bitcoin, which is the most popular and most used cryptocurrency, as well as its importance in the future, and this can be seen by the number of its users increasing daily.

• +2 1

I think evey member interested on some but everyone may change his interest because of market changes

I like investment and also i prefer bitcoin to invest

cryptocurrencies like ethereum,Lite coin are well profitable coins in the future.ethereum is second most loved coin in the crypto field and its price is always give us some good profit in return.ao after Bitcoin i would go for ethereum to have investment. 

• +1 1

I think the best and impressive thing of the cryptocurrency is the inflation and the fluctuation of the price because there is no other currencies which are fluctuate like the cryptocurrencies and it can give you a good result

Hello there greetings in my opinion I think high volatile Bitcoin can be very beneficial for also I am really interested in this coin because I seen a lot of members or other people that become rich in very nice so I am really interested in this kind of Bitcoin I hope I will success in my wish me best of luck

• +4 1

Hello
I try to focus on all the parts of this site, so I gather information from all the sections and try to ask friends when needed ، 
But the Beginner section gives the best results, best experiences and information .

The section I care most about is the junior section because it is the best among the departments and contains many questions compared to others and the number of members more than for other departments, this is really a good thing for everyone

• +3 1

I'm very much interested in trading of crypto-currencies because they seem very lucrative job in this area and this is why I'm working hard currently to make sure I gained a good knowledge of it until I don't I'm having a lot of difficulties whenever you choose it. Start working in the field.

My dear friend, thank you for this good post. Many have opinions on this topic, but my opinion is that the most important currency I care about is Aliptquin because it is the best digital currency in the world

• +3 1

Hello my friend 

In my opinion I will choose some volatile currencies to make more profits from price changes ..when we talk about trading,,,

When we talk about holding, I will choose bitcoin,

Hello my dear friend, I am interested in the Bitcoin currency, I see it as the best encrypted currency for its daily price and the large number of users of this currency is evidence of its strength and stability, so it is my favorite currency

Welcome my friend here
I am still a beginner here and work hard here
I do not have much information on this topic, but according to my study of some topics here, and I follow the market daily on the platform
Ethereum is the best currency today in terms of its high and low withdrawal fees
I work very hard, I hope to get information from the experts here, all thanks to you my friend
Good luck to everyone here

• +3 1

I like I prefer trading is not just trading in crypto currency but also I am interested abut trading in forex in stocks all of this I want to learn how I can trading in and I will to do this now I just work in crypto,but I will start working in forex and also stocks.

• +1 1