Which part of cryptocurrency are you much interested in? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Which part of cryptocurrency are you much interested in?

In crypto, i love trading spot market, also i like staking and yobit investbox, actually anything that can generate profit..But i earn alot when i trade than staking but make double efforts in trading

• +1 1

There are many kinds of earning in cryptoworld, but I prefer to make investment and get daily percents. Passive income is more better then trading or holding crypto.

• +1 1

Ethereum is growing rapidly almost 2 to 2.5% daily but its withdrawal fee is high. Therefore BTC or LTC can be a better choice if you are trying to get your withdraw in small amounts

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I mostly interested in Ethirieum but I don't put all my money in them. I personally distrubute my balance between ETC, bitcoin, LTC and MINEX. So even if one of them goes down I won't lose as much.

• +1 1

I would really invest in eth, it seems to me a profitable currency in the future, it still has a low price and the best thing you can do is to invest in it.

Edited by K3lvinch
  • +2 1

The best currency is Bitcoin, and this is because the largest and heaviest digital currency in the market, followed by Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Ripple, these are the currencies that I prefer

yobit has become one of the most important tools, for cryptocurrency lovers, it is a platform where you can do whatever you want, whenever you want with your cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Well, I’m interested in bitcoin, because bitcoin allows me to invest in trading protecting me from inflation caused by money printing, plus it has a strong impact on the rest of the crypto market.

• +1 1

I am interested in knowing more about the behavior of Japanese candles as a means of predicting the behavior of each crypto asset

Friend, actually the whole world of cryptocurrencies is very interesting and I would like to know as much as I can and here in Cryptotalk it is possible to achieve it, at the moment I am very interested in working on the tron network, the TRX is a currency that now It is not worth much, but it is super interesting to work with it because of its speed in the transfers, because of the low commissions that apply, and in the not too distant future it will take a little more value, I assure you, it is highly advisable to generate a few coins now to freeze them and keep them.

• +1 1

im very interested on some tech behind some coins and trading, when i started at crypto i used to be interested just in take some benefits but the cryptos are very interesting, anyway i am sure it will be the new financial system, may take a while but its one of the best things being part of these initial steps

I think, that nowadays IEO worth our attention. It's a good instrument to make a good profit and at the same time, it's mo reliable than ICO. It is due to the fact that crypto exchanges reduce risks for you by making a deep analysis of candidate coins for IEO. That's why it's rare that you'll buy some trash-coin during IEO.

Personally, I love trading too. I also live investment, this is because it is not stressful like trading. I am still improving my trading skills, I know I will only get better in crypto market. 

The part that interests me the most is trading crypto, learning technical analysis and discovering new opportunities in airdrop and new currencies based on solid fundamentals to hold. And also discover projects where ecology meets cryptocurrencies.

Well, what is Bitcoin and ethereum really catches my attention, I mean everything I've read about these cryptocurrencies, definitely if I could invest in some of it I would.

There are many interesting aspects to cryptocurrency. But the most interesting thing for me, as for many others, is the possibility of making money on it, that is, trading (faucets and airdrops are not so interesting).
  It is interesting to watch how cryptocurrency develops and how it becomes interesting for more and more people.

At this time I found myself very interested in cryptocurrencies that give me passive profits like stacking and at the same time give me extra benefits ... such as accessing discounts of up to 50% in other tocks, as is the case with platforms from crypto.com and probit

I have also seen a lot of potential in everything that is involved with defi projects and right now I am testing with some airdrops

I am more interested in Bitcoin because of its high price value and trading in Bitcoin I think I wouldn't get a hard dump and I can easily recover in no time.

I would like to know more about UNISWAP, from what I understand it revolutionized the market, and it is one of the most important DEFI, I am a user but I would like to know much more about the project

I am also interested in the cryptocurrency market and I am going through the markets of new icos such as IOTA, NEO, QTUM, ARK And of course Ethereum, the roi of each of these icos makes them really a striking investment, in my case I have only invested in Neo and Ethereum not with the capital that one would like but making capital

Am much interested in making good trading to earn more profit

Am much interested in making good trading to earn more profit

Since I started in the world of cryptocurrencies I have always been involved in trading because that is where most of the opportunities are. Buy cheap when the price falls and sell high when its price increases, that way I make a very good profit.