The price of cryptocurrencies - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

The price of cryptocurrencies

There is a Binance whale bot that gives the price based on its price and which currency it is listed on. There is also a bot for the Yobit platform that is very useful and allows you to easily measure how much bitcoin you have based on its price.

• +5 1

It will makes very easier for everyone who are interested to know the price of different coins without opening trading forum by visiting coinmark bot and it is also very convenient to use as I also used it and I am loving it .

Actually I must say that this is very wonderful, I have not even got a single clue about this not until I came across this your post, I do have telegram on my device, and so I would try to see if t really that simple.

• +1 1

Of course, my friend, it is a good post through this robot. We can find out the prices around the cryptocurrency at any time we want, as the currency rates fluctuate and change, this is good for us.

I think there are many apps and website for invest money and for trading...its easy to know about the rate and trading with coins...it is very easy know about every coins...

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this important post for all recent entrants to the digital business
I think monitoring currency rates is important for trading
Good luck

Thank you very much. This is an easy way to find out currency rates. I use the safepal wallet to check prices and also to check my balance. I think I will use this bot from today

• +2 1

Yeah! Bot is good but coinbase wallet and market cap can be used to check all the info one is getting from coin bot.coin bot may be opened to manipulations and fake crypto message.So one has to be very careful

It is good and important to know the prices of cryptocurrencies and the price exchange
So that we have a good idea of it and be able to complete our work here

• +2 1

Thanks for the information, but I don't think that it is way better than other ways of seeing the price of the bitcoin, I am using binance for almost 1 year and it is really good for observing the price of the cryptocurrency.

Thank you for sharing this valuable knowledge with us, my friend. I typically have to join and check the sites to find currency rates when I want to look for a particular currency.

crypto currencies are of different prices, means we cants predict their costs, moreover we should have to keep our eyes towards the critical and technical analysis.

Thanks for this beautiful initiative, we all need to know the currency rates because they are always volatile.
I did not start trading, but when I do start I will put your topic in my mind to benefit from it.
Thank you for your initiative

• +2 1

I think that there is more than one way to know the prices of cryptocurrencies, but due to the large number of these currencies and the change in their price at every moment, this method is very good, and I thank you for this post

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, are becoming more popular and growing rapidly because many people are using them as alternative income and payment, that's the point.  They use all possibilities to increase the profits of using Bitcoin.  The developer, exchanges, buyer, seller, and government participate in Bitcoin development based on their ability and function.

Thank you my friend for this valuable information, through this robot we can know the price of cryptocurrencies at any time and any time without the need to enter the platforms and Google

Thank you my dear friend for providing this useful information especially to the new members who do not know such information that makes their work much easier I wish you luck 

This program is really good and useful in the field of cryptocurrencies, and we can know the prices moment by moment and through that we can do trading and profit.

Hello my friend, thank you for this useful information. I have subscribed to such a bot since my inception, and I think that you can monitor cryptocurrency prices through the platform Yobit Good luck to you in your work 

• +1 1

This method is very useful for finding out the rates of cryptocurrencies
But I actually use the yobit platform and within this platform there are many types of cryptocurrencies
And you can monitor the decline and rise in prices. I trust the reliability of the Yobit platform

Thanks for this useful information my friend this information is really helpful and beneficial for all the members of this platform because everyone on this platform wants to know about the values of the cryptocurrencies especially Traders and investors of this platform .

good greeting . Thank you for sharing this useful information on cryptocurrency prices. I did not know her. I will try to use it and keep pace with this feature.

If you are talking about the prices of all the crypto currencies then i do not know about it but yes the price of the bitcoin is very high and dear members tell me that how many currencies of bitcoin are valuable or not please tell me.

Thanks mate, for sharing this information. Your site is good by the way. But I use another way to watch crypto currency price. That is coinbase wallet. It is easy for me to watch. Everyone has different views and opinion  and view. Now its up to you.

Cryptocurrency recommendation channels on Telegram, the Telegram application is free, free and partially open source, and it is multi-platform and focuses on the security aspect. This made Telegram the most important application on various stores, and attracted many users to obtain this wonderful application, and interest barter and besides coin promote cap as is the paramount website certain the real fee okay container this bot lend a hand a name but for me is not.