As a beginner what do you think is the most useful feature of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology ? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

As a beginner what do you think is the most useful feature of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology ?

Hello my friend
When it comes to the advantages of cryptocurrency and blockchain, you will find a sea of benefits
Speed in transferring money, new job opportunities, achieving safety for portfolios, smart contracts that protect the right of investors from being lost ... etc

• +3 1

For me, I have been here at the forum a good time ago and started getting to know everything about the forum, the way it works and the profit, as well as about cryptocurrencies and investing, but I don't know exactly what a blockchain is but I think it is a way to help us convert our money and invest it with lower costs and fees.

From my point of view, the first destination for the novice should be the way to work in this forum and learn from experts in this field as much as possible. With reading some references, the novice can form good ideas about the available currencies and how to use them.

My dear friend I want to tell you that there are many uses of the blood Shane and the user of the cryptocurrency the main feature of the cryptocurrency is to get the money and knowledge on the same place that is really helpful

I think every think has it's good and bad sides, we can earn a huge amount from crypto-currency but if we are not enough experienced or sincere then we can loss our whole money. Again blockchain is very secured and it also save our time and money but again many are using this for territory as it is impossible to get any information from any wallet address.

Cryptocurrency this is a digital currency create to meet worldly requirement for those that can participate one way or the other to meet up with the requirement why block chain is a wallet used to convert all digital currency or coin to your specific need at that time of needs.

Airdrop and bounty are main resources in crypto market of earing by trading we can generate a good amount of profit if we have good experience as well knowledge in it with out experience and knowledge we didn't accept profit from it.

Blockchain is the main feature of cryptocurrencies that distinguishes it from fiat currencies, as it makes the exchange more reliable, secure, and fast, in addition to its low cost.

Its a really good topic to discussed as a user of cryptocurrency i think it gives lots of opportunities for earning through trading or investment activities also mining is the process.

• +1 1

Well I'm not a newbie but what I can say here is, to enter into the crypto world one must seek for knowledge and experience deeply so that he/she won't find things difficult in crypto currencies.  Is not an easy task though. 

• +2 1

Hello friends, knowledge is the main key to being successful with digital currencies and blockchain technology. There are many sites for obtaining knowledge of dealing with cryptocurrencies, and in this forum and in some sections, you can get two information about cryptocurrencies.

I think that the most  useful is the  delcizi  nature of crypto currency  the black chin  can't be  infuldent  by others people  Even if they  want to cancel transfer.This proves benefit to profit.

I think for beginners, the use and value of cryptocurrencies is only one thing-the opportunity to earn some money. Over time, they will understand that this tool is capable of more, you just need patience.

For new members, I think trade is the most useful and profitable feature. And investing in cryptocurrencies can make us more profitable.

Some believe that cryptocurrencies are a real and complete force, others see them as just a means of payment, while others think of them as a threat that exacerbates criminal activities around the world. However, the rise and fall of the value of digital currencies has not only affected the minds of novice traders but also experienced players in the market. For me, I find it very useful in the future, as it will contribute to facilitating daily affairs through the click of a button and you can get anything through cryptocurrencies.

When joining this campaign I am getting more idea and information about cryptocurrency even now I am giving much of my time to get more knowledge related to the crypto world so that very shortly I can start trading and that's my dream from many years that I am going to do because the money I'm getting from this campaign I am going to use it for trading investment to learn about investment.

Well my friend, knowledge and learning are the secret of success, in the world of cryptocurrencies we need to learn daily to follow the latest news in this field, but this learning may become very useful for financial gain if used correctly.

• +2 1

The best feature that Blockchain technology offers us is documenting transactions and contracts in a very fast and extremely secure way, and through blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies can be used as a means of payment or as assets for trading.

• +4 1

Yes you're right cryptocurrency has allowed me to help Manchester freedom it is not being controlled of dependent this is independent forum where you can work with an e doubt or doubt free

In fact, my friend, I think that any novice or non-novice member should be more interested in using blockchain technology.

Because it offers many reliable advantages in the field of cryptocurrencies.

In my opinion, there are many advantages to cryptocurrencies, including that it saves us money, saves effort and time for us, we can send money to anywhere while we are in our homes,  Blockchain also have features and one of them is that it is a very secure wallet. If you put your money in it, you are definitely safe.

• +2 1

It's a good feature fantastic through which we trade in the currency encrypted but the best to learn about her better through networking sites for meeting today Ubisoft to get more experience in this area.

Unlike airdrops, you should take the currencies that are actually traded on the exchange exchanges. I got rid of the weaknesses of the central system of banks and retained ownership of my own bank’s abundant privacy, security and financial independence, as this is the key to using cryptocurrency.

KNOWLEDGE is the biggest aspect for you to be able to succeed with crypto currencies and the blockchain innovation. There are several other areas where you'll get crypto understanding which include nowadays in the forum sometimes in categories, you can however fin tips and tricks concerning crypto and blockchain in youtube to ramp up your qualifications. Cryptocurrencies can be very financially viable, but only until you know how to buy shares in them. Numerous investors fail because they don't understand how to do so.

• +1 1