Historically, how often has the price rise occurred after Halving Bitcoin? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Historically, how often has the price rise occurred after Halving Bitcoin?

1 hour ago, Zalaks007 said:

The pump in price immediately after halving is usually hard but if bull run should come immediately after the halving the price seems to double what it used to be before. But the price of coin actually takes time to pump after the halving. 

The high price of bitcoin after Halving is not caused by pumping, but rather due to the lack of quantities produced from bitcoin due to a lack of mining rewards, a decrease in the quantity causes an increase in demand and this leads to an increase in the price, but first the quantity that is in the market must first decrease.

On 6/7/2020 at 7:39 PM, Sentry said:

So far, If I'm not mistaken, Bitcoin already had 3 halving. The third one just happened a month ago or may just last week if I'm not wrong. I'm pretty sure that the price of Bitcoin increase on the first two halving a year after it happened. So I'm so sure that Bitcoin's price will also rise this halving.

You are not mistaken, dear, this is true, there are three halving so far and the last one has been around me a month. There has been a significant increase in the price of bitcoin in the first and second, and this will definitely happen in the third, but this needs some time, maybe a year or more.

On 6/7/2020 at 10:28 PM, Zalaks007 said:

The pump in price immediately after halving is usually hard but if bull run should come immediately after the halving the price seems to double what it used to be before. But the price of coin actually takes time to pump after the halving. 

I think that the price of cryptocurrencies will change if the price of the cryptocurrencies is low so I think that halvin will surely change and make the price of cryptocurrencies rise and that will be great for the people because they can earn more

1 hour ago, Dinhhung1612 said:

I think we can buy depend on what ever happened in the history although it sometimes showed not right. I think the best you should buy in not all at the same time, you can buy monthly each month with the some money and keep BTC for long time. I expect this time BTC price even go down strongly after halving event and after that can make the up progress.

This scenario is what happened the last two times. Bitcoin price fell after Halving for some time, then it started going up slowly and then about several months to a year the big rise happened, so most analysts expect this scenario to repeat here too.