Stop wasting your time - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop wasting your time

Regarding the topic that you raise, I can tell you that for my part I am here because I like the main topic of the forum and its environment, because I like to investigate and comment on cryptocurrencies, the payment is only an incentive, in fact I almost never do 30 post, because when I don't have something interesting to say, I just don't write.

It is true that nothing can be written that did not happen to you, and lies cannot be invented for the sake of comments. You will really waste your time without benefit. You are a very wonderful person to write this good post Thank you

Yes I agree with you. New members should stop writing useless posts as this will get them banned permanently.
I advise them to pay more attention to the topics they write

Yes, my friend, I am also one of the newcomers to the forum. I follow the entire rules of the forum and abide by its terms in order to be able to succeed and make a good income through this forum

I agree with you friend, I have seen posts with irrelevant information that are later obviously eliminated, the ideal would be to publish a post with value and information from good sources.

In fact, this is exactly what happens to me, knowing that I am posting really useful things that have happened to me about a personal experience. You consider me non-positive, and I don't know why I hope the administration will take into consideration something and amend these harsh laws, so it should be fairly smooth.

I strongly agree with you .. There must be honesty and credibility in everything we write here in the forum ..
Because there are members who read this and may lose their money because of it
We must be very careful in order to be useful to each other.

Thanks for giving this post to the community members, only if we all will stick to the rules. Don't waste your time in writing a fake post for the community because such post will be deleted. 

• Useful or interesting 1

The problem is not in the warning points. The problem is that someone read its publications and dealt with them as true, and it is possible that he lost his money due to these kinds of lies.

Then I do not understand why it was necessary to attract so many "school children" to the project for HYIP money, then to tie their hands. Do you think some of them will stay and start really studying cryptocurrency? Did you want to create a stir and attract users of other exchanges?

Very excellent information that can be useful to newbies and people who have time in the forum. The truth is, we must use our time & acquire the best Cryptocurrency information ... Please! post real and useful information.

On 4/30/2020 at 7:34 AM, Raven said:

All of the member should read this topic. I just want you to remind about posting topics here. Please don't waste your time with posting false information about your experience in crypto or false information about cryptos. This is very useless for you because you can't earn from it, why?  Because moderators are always active in this forum, if they found your post is not true and you are just made it to gain reputation points or to fulfill your 30 posts per day posts, they will just delete it immediate so it means it is just a waste of time for you. Moderators could also give you warning point for posting false information so please help yourself to become successful. We're always here to help each other so help yourself too because all of us here wanted to be successful in cryptos. 

If you agree with me give this topic a heart react, thanks. 

Very interesting my friend, that is the reality, many of us are to get an extra income but we should not fall into the mistake of wanting to comment to fill a task or simply wanting to have a better reputation doing and commenting on nonsense things.

stop wasting your time time is very precious for us really time is money if you invest more time to re Crypto you can earn more it's a practical thing you can even remove your property by investing in the Crypto for learning Crypto can make your life more pretty

As for me, it's better not to write a post at all if you can't write anything sensible. Another problem is that newbies can take disinformation and lose their investment (if the post was written about investing in something). It's good that the moderators are experienced people and can stop this chaos.

I agree with you my friend, many members used to give false information that could not help any member in this forum this kind of information which are meaningless and useless  can lead your account to get warning points and also getting banned, so always be careful about the post you are contributing to this forum.

I agree with you that we do not have to write random posts containing wrong information in order to complete the daily posts.  I've noticed that a lot of members aim to randomly complete their daily posts just to earn money.  I think we should report those posting incorrect information and give them a bad reputation.

• +2 1

No need to share wrong and useless posts, both you and other members will lost time and wrong information will be spread in the market. So keep away from such bad behaviour and came with good and uniqu ideas. Thanks

Hello my friend .. Thank you for your words .. I cannot believe that there are those who publish wrong information only for money. This is unethical behavior ... especially as a new member in this forum, the wrong information causes me harm, but fortunately I have friends who are experts in this field They never stop giving me advice

If my friend agrees with you, you have to stop publishing missing information, that is already damaging this forum, it is a practice that must be avoided at all costs, it costs a little to make good posts but it is worth it.

When you write useless posts, it means bad posts on crypto waste your time. It makes you give more warning points from moderators and also allows you to ban your account. This is a bad thing that does not help to grow in this field. So everyone be careful with this and don't waste your time. You will use the time you enter the forum to make good topics.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Yes, stop playing games, do bullshit. Start to develop, go in for sports and generally start doing something.

Hi! This is one of the best ways to create a good post on this forum is to use real and verified information. in addition to complying with all the rules of coexistence

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

I agree with you very much in this regard, as this is also a waste of time for the rest of the members who will comment on his post, and in this regard we must thank the supervisors for following up on such matters.