Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk - Page 55 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk

Users who enjoy sharing their thoughts are very important in this forum because everyone here discusses cryptocurrencies and how to earn them in various ways, so beginners in the crypto world are fortunate to have cryptotalk as a training ground and understanding the fundamentals of how the cryptocurrency flows around the market. I can't provide sufficiently useful information about cryptocurrency, but once I do, I'll do all I can to support someone who needs it.

I agree with you, my friend, on this subject. We must not publish only for money, but we should understand what we publish, and our content is positive. But everyone in this life needs money. Let's say that the money we earn from this forum is to encourage all people to work There is no work without money and money without work 

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes I personally that that thing the money came automatically and cryptocurrency to talk bye-bye using the traits of you bet we can get this money from here and our own currency does the money come automatically and cryptotalk.

We must make sure that our goal, by working on this site, is to increase our experience and information, and that by reading the comments and useful posts that talk about cryptocurrencies 

Yes dear our earning become to yobit and it is true.  We make useful posts and get repotation and our earning become to yobit forum and it depends on us if we will hard work then we can earn good money. And we can take withdraw from yobit in to any wallet . 

I agree with you my friend, make your main goal is to gain experience and knowledge in addition to providing the best topics and good information to others. If you Succeed  in that, money will come to you automatically, so do not make earning money your goal.

Edited by Yousefsaker

Yes my dear friend you said right. Because payment from this forum is totally depends on your post. That's why at first focus on your post. Try to post meaning full thing. Money will come to you automatically.!

No money will not come to you directly. You have to work for this. You have to work in an efficient way if you can get money easily. You must get reputation. This reputation will come when you post useful content. Make your posts authentic.

Hello friend.My point in this topic is you all need to focused on what is your content about or what is your posts about, give your best to create meaningful topic or post and don't just post for the money. If your post is not related to the topic or to cryptos, your post will be deleted and you won't received any payment for it.thanks for read my comment

Dear! Crypto talk is a digital currency.You can make earning by making good posts and sharing useful content on crypto talk that gives information to crypto talk users by posting 20 posts a day.That's a good idea to hide your profile and share interesting and motivating information

We must focused on what is our concern or opinion about in that certain topic so we could give them our best answer for it. If we did our best, payment will automatically sent to our yobit accounts.

Unfortunately we see exciting members who only care about financial profit, so they create posts randomly, this is really sad, they have to think that some members are enjoying here and they are doing their actions that make it difficult for us.

• +1 1

Thank you for this useful information, just focus on your posts to be useful and distinctive and you will get a positive reputation and thus you will be able to earn money easily, good luck to all.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

The first thing we must do is link our account with one of the popular platforms so that you can send your balance through your conversations to your personal account and you can transfer between currencies and this will impose a fee on you

Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk.This topic Firstly we all come in this forum to learn about crypto currency as it a crypto related forum. 

You may be right my dear friend, but some have joined this forum just to raise some money. We can't blame those. Everyone has a goal to fullfill their wishes. 

As you say, the most important thing for the members of this group should not be money, it should be knowledge. I agree with you, let us be increasingly wise and original thanks to the experience of the oldest members.

You'll eventually run out of money, but knowledge lasts a lifetime, the main goal is to learn and gain experience in cryptocurrencies, for my part I find this get us to the ranks of investors. 

You're very right, my friend .We should give priority to the content of the topics that we write.Our goal must be to receive good information and to give the right information to others .The money will come in. our priority should not be money .

Accurate talk, when you work hard and focus on your type of content, money comes automatically, so you should only think about your posts and useful comments. 

Yes yiu are right  crypto currency fourm is  giving  money  exchange  post we write many posts and cryptocurrency fourm  transfer money in our accounts  i learnt many  things  from crypto currency fourm  thank you

Yes at first was my goal gather money
But after knowing all this information and learning friends and this new world has become more workwammonized to get the biggest amount of knowledge because this world is the world of the future
Requires full focus and giving useful information and tips for interest deployment

It is true.  I am already doing it in my view, money will come in succession to knowledge, knowledge, and our effort.  We shouldn't make money our main goal.  If we do that, we will not get it, and if we do, it will be temporary and short.  But I think that making money must be a basic motivation as well, in order for this to be a factor that pushes us to work harder.

• +1 1

@Raven yes you are right . We must focus on quality of our content. If our content is meaningful we will definitely get positive reputation and earn money . We should not work here just for money infact this forum is far more than just earning money . We can get lot of knowledge and information from here.

Yes, you are right my friend, not only do we have to think about the money that we can get from this forum, we get more benefit, which is knowledge and experience, possessing knowledge and experience is something that has more value than money, so we should focus on learning and writing and not on money.

Yes dear friend I am also agreed with your opinion because you are absolutely right money will came you automatically in cryptotalk but you need some things I am also really like to earn money because everyone like money but I think money is good for every member because they biggest need for every world.

Hope you good.