I like to reply on topics which has less replies. - Page 49 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I like to reply on topics which has less replies.

If the response to it is more or less. For me, if I can recall what's on my mind or think my response is helpful they find it helpful, I usually comment on a post I have enough knowledge of and have more response because I can learn so many things about it.

Every user here has a different way of working
I respond to topics that I have knowledge of and can help. I don't care if there are responses or not.
You must know what the issue is and then the answer

• +3 1

Since you are a member of the amputation and have sufficient experience, this will benefit those with low participation to benefit from your experience, and this is very good. As for me, if the topic is understandable, I will participate with what I teach,And if vice versa, I read member comments and gain new information.

• +3 1

Dear friend, I prefer useful topics, whether the responses to them are many or few..but often I go to the many responses in order to see the views and understand what most people think

• +2 2

It is also preferable if these topics really contain important and useful information regarding cryptocurrencies and crypto in general.  It is not necessary to respond to posts that have many responses. Rather, all topics must be considered and the best among them should be considered and responded to.

In the beginning, I was struggling to write the post and understand the topic, but with the passage of time here it has evolved a lot.

• +1 1

Yes, my dear friend, of course, when a topic is very useful and new there becomes feedback. Let's gain experience and knowledge in the fun coding world. Thank you.

• +2 1

Peace be upon you, and I agree with you on this because commenting on these publications gives us a good reputation, but I prefer to comment on posts with high responses so that I can understand what the post is talking about and get information from senior responses.

Edited by Adnan Shalate

Hello my friend .

In fact, I do not care about the number of comments on the post, but rather the importance of the topic that was discussed in the post. I try to focus on useful posts , not posts with repeated and silly questions .

I agree with you, my friend, and I also prefer to comment on useful and interesting topics that are compatible with my experience and are clear and understandable to me. Of course, I must have sufficient information to be able to discuss and put my thoughts well and answer any question posed by the members and avoid Duplicate topics

Hello dear, I think that the best response to the topics that I find important and valuable, I care if the response to it is too much for me. And if you must specify what is going on in my mind, my response is useful, they will find and thank you very much

yes my friend I also reply on the topics which have less replies . i want to motivate them and help them grow on this kind of platfrom .

I agree with your opinion. Topics with few responses should not be neglected. In general, we should respond to all useful topics, whether they have few or many responses.

I greet to comment on new and useful topics that fit my experiences so that my comment is useful and constructive and I am not interested in the number of comments on the topic, but now it is important that I be familiar with the topic and understand it and I can benefit the members in it....

I'm just the opposite of you, my friend, I'm looking for topics that contain more responses and then I make a comment on this topic, when reading there are completely different ideas and this can benefit more

• +5 1

Yes, this way is better and the chance to see the comments more 

I participate in almost all publications because my goal is to share my opinions and not to give me the opportunity to see me 🤷‍♀️

I comment on all posts, even those that contain information that I do not know, and thus I try to increase my experience. As for posts that may not be useful, I try to support their owners so that they can provide better content.

What you are doing is very good to support members who could not get enough support and raise their spirits, but at the same time the topics with the least comments may have content that is not important at all, but in any case you will not lose anything if you pay some attention to such topics 

Best regards

You are absolutely right dude, the members of this platform mostly give their reaction to the topics that and comment that are created on a post that have less replay, therefore the members of this platform more especially the new members should be posting or commenting on a topic tgat have less reply.

On 4/29/2020 at 2:58 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I often search topics that has less replies  and then make my comment on that topic.  Be a I like to do that very much . But I take care that  topic is must useful. What's  about  you.  What is way of your making  posts.

Reply to topics with fewer replies can be the right choice because we will be more focused on giving our comments without having to read comments from other people. But if I personally don't choose certain topics, I will comment according to my knowledge skills. If I feel like a certain topic I can't answer, then I won't leave my comment.

• +4 1

1 hour ago, Judge said:

You are absolutely right dude, the members of this platform mostly give their reaction to the topics that and comment that are created on a post that have less replay, therefore the members of this platform more especially the new members should be posting or commenting on a topic tgat have less reply.

Actually members are giving reputations to most of topics which is created in the platform when members are doing post they give react so the most good way will be to make a good content and it is also important to know that your topic is not created already..

In fact, this is different for me, it is not important the number of responses to the topic, but if the topic is useful to me and contains important and new information, and I can write an appropriate response to these topics.  

In my opinion, we should focus on learning while being a good member and writing useful and appropriate responses and trying to provide assistance to other members of the forum.

Hello there greetings I like to reply that post contained Useful information because we have to apply those kind of post that are useful to us and everyone in this forum in that and also give positive reputation to their post because the admin of this post work very hard to game information and give us in the form of post

• +5 1

I prefer to write responses to old posts in the forum that have a large number of comments and responses in order to learn well from these useful posts while I write posts in which I explain some information on the topic and therefore I think it is better to save time in writing comments on the topic that he has  Lots of responses as I learn by reading responses to a topic.