Getting blocked in this crisis! - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Getting blocked in this crisis!

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. Yes my friend work in this sense a golden opportunity and we must not think in this opportunity we have obtained is in this sense because the opportunity doesn't come every day. I work hard at this forum and stay away from making mistakes and always be careful when I work at this forum because this forum does not allow mistakes. We must adhere well to the terms of the forum and not violate the terms in order to stay in this forum for long periods. Because this product makes us earn money and knowledge not required to sue the opt-in terms of climate. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.

Hello there, pal. I'm also aware that we may be barred from going there. As a result, I'm being cautious and trying to stay within the bounds of the law. However, there is always the possibility of making an error. So, if I block, I'll have to look for another good paying site. Since I'm in desperate need of cash these days. But I never quit this platform because I can still learn something new.

Hello there, pal. I'm also aware that we may be barred from going there. As a result, I'm being cautious and trying to stay within the bounds of the law. However, there is always the possibility of making an error. So, if I block, I'll have to look for another good paying site. Since I'm in desperate need of cash these days. But I never quit this platform because I can still learn something new.

It is not a good news at all , if we get banned in these kind of situations . But it is up to us to work here honestly and don't violate the rules and regulations of the forum . If we follow the rules and regulations of the forum, then there is less chance to be banned and we should create some unique, creative and relevant content to keep our account safe.

Home because they can't stop some work because people have left their jobs to earn some income now and they depend on their life from here. Then there is the importance of user awareness to block me and stop paying but what I don’t do is what I don’t want. I always try to follow the rules and take them seriously.

Hopefully that does not happen to any of us who are in the Cryptotalk forum, as long as we are complying with the rules of the forum we are calm. Of course, if it happened to me, I would look for other alternatives on the Internet and keep trying, the idea is not to stop because it does not solve anything.

• +1 1

This forum has helped many but most people earn money at home due to the COVID-19 pandemic.  It's a great forum that we must respect and learn from the rules about cryptocurrencies

now he don't have any clue to work outside and he can earn through this sitting in the home. And also there is no way of opening a new account. Because Yobit is not accpeting new user and s person will haveno clue but sitting like a hopeless and joblesshave an attitude of being positive in the worst situations too. So I never think of it

Yes, of course, working here is wonderful, especially in times like these that you mentioned. We must continue to earnestly and respect the rules to ensure our stay in this wonderful forum.

• +1 1

dear for me this forum is very important because i joined it at the time of lockdown and this forum was helping me a lot financially because by working on this forum inside without going outside i am able to earn money during pandemic dieases so i will try my best to not do anything which is against the rules and regulations of this forum

Hello 

because it is the only forum that provides learning and earning at the same time,

, I also know we can be banned from there.  So I am keen on that and try to make the post within the rules and limits.  But there are still chances for error.  

To avoid the ban, we must follow the forum rules and publish information that is useful to everyone and make sure that your information is correct before publishing it because these errors are often the reason for obtaining a ban

On 4/28/2020 at 12:42 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Have you thought about being blocked from the cryptotalk campaign in this crisis?? How will you feel? What will you do?!! There are many members here in the forum who are just staying at home because they can't go to work because of the lock down in some countries due to corona virus, but at least this forum helps us to get some money while we are still at home. Now, what will you do if you will make a mistake and get blocked and you payments stops??? I write this so that you can remember why you are here and how important this forum it is to all of us, sometimes we do mistakes but the forum leaders forgive us and warn us. Lets keep following all rules and keep writing useful contents while you respect all forum members with our leaders so that we can still be safe here in the forum.

Indeed, I heard many friends made this mistake that stopping payment for a period does not mean that the forum has stopped paying, that the matter should be kept away from it

Certainly, if we are banned from using this forum it is very bad and I do not think we are able to bear such a matter so we must work better and abide by the rules and try not to violate them for any reason, as the forum offers us a lot of financial and even knowledge benefits, especially in such cases The conditions that the world lives in

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You are right. I thought about this issue before, so we have to adhere to the rules, caution and good discipline so that we are not banned someday. And thank you, my friend, for reminding us of this important thing

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, your question is beautiful
Of course, if I get banned from the forum, I will try again and return to the forum with a new account
But to avoid this, always follow the rules, be careful not to make mistakes, and do well to support the forum and the members
It is a great forum and it excites us to work without getting bored
I hope everyone enjoy their work

Although the cryptotalk initiative pays around $2 a day, this is not considered enough to survive on. You definitely need a job because $2 would just cover the cost of the electricity you used. It's good as a side hustle, but not in such a way that he'll do anybody harm if he gets disqualified.

I agree with you, my friend, that this forum provides us with many services in light of the spread of the Corona virus, which has prevented us from practicing many activities, the most important of which is not leaving the house, so we must respect the rules and abide by the directions and be careful not to make mistakes to avoid the ban, and we must We cooperate so that everyone can benefit from this wonderful forum

We must not think negatively and pessimistically as long as I work correctly and abide by the rules and laws, I will continue my work as usual. I am very grateful and happy to work here.

It is a bad thing to be banned, but by obeying the rules of the forum and working with them you also avoid the ban and restriction, this is what will keep you here in addition to that you must learn from the mistakes of others to avoid making mistakes.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

In the era of Covid19, you must not get blocked because its the time to work at home with less chance of becoming the crona positive, but most of the people are getting bamned now a days.

Hello everyone I hope you all people are doing well and good work on this platform firstly I want to tell you that your information is very good for me and i hope thos willl be benefitted for every newbie and all mamber 

• +1 1

Dear welcome Yes I agree with you if someone is banned he will not have any evidence to work abroad and can earn by sitting at home and also you cannot open a new account and therefore you will become unemployed and you will not be able to do anything and your condition will become bad I hope that none of you will reach this situation

• +2 1

Hello my friend, you have to abide by all the instructions of this forum and avoid copying and pasting because it is a bad thing in this platform. Rely on yourself and make a little effort and all things will be fine

Falling into the crisis is very difficult . It is not beautiful . The crisis makes the person less confident . Another person becomes lost . Falling into the crisis makes us weak or somewhat strong people . According to the will of a person

• +5 1

Well it will be a difficult situation and in order to avoid this from happening, you must follow the forum rules and regulations strictly and everything will be fine which will make you last longer without getting banned completely from the campaign.