How many times fallen victim to scams. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

How many times fallen victim to scams.

On 31.05.2020 at 16:21, Reostra77 said:

to prevent you from being hit by a scam you should not make transactions with people you just know and you should avoid the HYIP project because the HYIP project ends in a scam

It happens, when people being a victim of this response on if we have being I. So  mess as to being caught up in this if scam projects or sites or platforms it even scammers have being echoing in around the world if Crypto as there is no lie in that there is relatively low scamming activity being actively going on, but we've to be responsive and caution on such situations. I think so!

I have been a victim only once. With a Telegram bot. I think it is the easiest way to be a victim of scam. I was very new to digital currencies, I didn't know many things, and I was robbed with a fake airdrop, I had to deposit first and then they would send me the prize. LOL

Never I guess... You should protect yourself from being target, you have to be careful and search resources to avoid scams.

The issue of scammers is getting out of control, are in all social networks and around us, we must be very vigilant, never give our keys or emails and much less trust those people who say they invest so much and earn triple in a week, that's a lie gentlemen, everyone should be aware and not trust anyone, learn by youtube, read and find out how to invest in crypto currencies without transferring your money to someone else. 

No exchanging stage is protected today, all are at risk for being hacked, so far the best trades have been hacked, recall the situation of BInance, an Exchange of that level was hacked and today is truly outstanding.

When I started trade I was absolutey noob and had almost nothing knowledges about trading, coins etc. I have invested $1000 and buy several tokens... and lost 90% of my deposit 😞

I dont't want to say which exchange it was, and which tokens, but they are was really scam... But I don't lost money for nothing - I buyed priceless experience for this money.

Pasé por eso un par de veces desde que hice mi inversión cuando vi los grandes beneficios que me darían y no terminé ganando nada, solo perdí mi dinero al no darme cuenta de lo que estaba haciendo, después de eso he más cautela y trato de informarme bien. 

Frequently, I fell victim to fraud from cloud mining sites, after I reach the limit for withdrawal and then do not withdraw or the site closes before now I reach this limit

Я попался один раз. Это была 2 года назад, заходил на биржу с телефона, ввел в поисковике, название своей биржи, зашёл на первую в списке, введя все свои данные, во входе мне было отказано, поглядев на название сайта я заметил что добавили одну букву и понял что я на зеркало своей биржи, соответственно я понял что мой счет украли. Теперь когда перехожу по ссылке на биржу, проверяю адрес по два раза :)

The truth is that I have been a victim of scams several times, most of them are ponzi systems in which I have invested some amount and I have ended up losing

On 4/27/2020 at 4:26 PM, George10 said:

Hello my dear lovely friends perhaps we went through the same, I would like to hear from you who have been scamed before how many times did you fall victim to scam and what really attracted you  to scamers several times and finally give a  word of advice to beginners who have not experienced this before so that they might learn something from you and stay safe.thanks.

They tried to scam me many times, luckily I have not been scammed yet. One way to avoid this is not to give your private keys to anyone

Until now I have only been scammed with Arbistar, well we will still see if they will really pay or not, something that I learned quickly was only to invest the money that you are willing to lose, never invest money that you need, or make loans to invest, also once make your investment, try to get your money back and then continue working only with the profits.

On 4/27/2020 at 4:26 PM, George10 said:

Hello my dear lovely friends perhaps we went through the same, I would like to hear from you who have been scamed before how many times did you fall victim to scam and what really attracted you  to scamers several times and finally give a  word of advice to beginners who have not experienced this before so that they might learn something from you and stay safe.thanks.

U brother I was scammed several times, and all those times I got really bad, but good to be in this there is something that I learned that you have to continue knowing what can happen you have to know that you are going to lose otherwise I believe that you would not bear it.

PYRAMID SCHEMES

You may hear about a pyramid scheme from friends, family or neighbours. Usually, pyramid schemes recruit members at seminars, home meetings, over the phone, by email, post or social media.

In a typical pyramid scheme, you pay to join. The scheme relies on you convincing other people to join up and to part with their money as well. In order for everyone in the scheme to make a profit there needs to be an endless supply of new members. In reality, the number of people willing to join the scheme, and therefore the amount of money coming into the scheme, will dry up very quickly.

Some pyramid scheme promoters disguise their true purpose by introducing products that are overpriced, of poor quality, difficult to sell or of little value. Making money out of recruitment is still their main aim.

The promoters at the top of the pyramid make their money by having people join the scheme. They pocket the fees and other payments made by those who join under them. When the scheme collapses, relationships, friendships and even marriages can be damaged over money lost in the scam.

It is against the law to promote or participate in a pyramid scheme.

I have been a victim of scams 2 times the first was through USDT that I was going to sell for fiat currency and the person never did his part and the second time was through the payment processor PayPal but there I was able to get my money back

Scams are always wherever you are, only that there are some more notorious than others and in this case, scams through digital platforms more than anything else send facebook and telegram offer that with an investment of $ 100 they refund you $ 5000 in a few hours but it is often naive that I think that is real because I will tell you just in case that is not possible so do not invest in things like that

Luckily it hasn't happened to me, but if it usually happens I've heard comments from some friends who have been victims of a scam, if it has to be very clear that strangers should not be trusted let alone hand over your money 

Frankly, I had a bad experience in fraud. I saw a person on YouTube explaining a script that earns 1 Bitcoin, even though everything suggests to you that it is real and not fake, and you bought the script, but it was fake and it did not work ...

Most of the victims of scammers are people with a sense of quick and easy money. Some people simply end up on fishing sites through carelessness. I understand that someone can make money on my greed, but this is the risk of easy money and the main thing is not to put everything in one basket.

many people (me included) was victims of scamers. Our problem, is the hope to make money in the futures our problem! 

It been three weeks now since I joined the cryptocurrency family, I haven't been scammed, I have seen alot if individuals that have been scammed,so am following every necessary condition to avoid been scammed 

This is quite common nowadays, mainly because of inexperience and false promises of making a lot of money in a short time.