What I your way of making comments. - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What I your way of making comments.

The first thing is to read and understand the topic. After this you can then proceed to your comment. Mind you only  meaningful comment should be made so that you will earn good rating from the others member of the forum. Best of luck to all readers.

• +4 1

There is no specific way, but I search for topics that I understand and can respond to, and if there is a topic that I cannot respond to and it is interesting, I can search for it, but in general I prefer non-repetitive or simple topics. Do not avoid deleting posts in the future

• +2 1

I think the way you interact with each other is helpful for newcomers.  You only comment on simple topics in each unread topic or in usable ones.  I think e should only comment on useful topics and try to give accurate and effective feedback

• +4 1

If I have some doubts about my information, I do not participate in some of the topics that I consider difficult because I am still a beginner here, I always try to get knowledge and learn from other people's posts, but I learn quickly and respond to topics that I have enough information about.

Well, I will tell you what I do step by step, first read the topic carefully, then go to the comments and read as many as possible to get an idea of the topic more, and then I formulate my comment well in my mind so that it is innovative and new

• +1 1

A friend, I always comment on a topic about which I know very well.We should first read that topic and then comment on it. If we read that topic well then we will understand a lot more because what to comment about it 

Since I am new here in this forum so I only chose topics that are easy to understand for me and can be replied in normal language ad put replies on them . Everyone have its point of view but i say that we should comment on each unread topic irrespective of seeing other things..

Hey guys , share your ways of making comments . You have to make a comment on what the post you understand and have full knowledge about . When you post comments you add more knowledge to the other members.

I completely agree with you and I always do the post and comments while I am feel easy and not put the pressure on me all the work which we do with our heart always done smoothly so this is the reasons behind my posting.

I am new here i don't know the exect way to comment so daily many of my comments got deleted by the admins i am really looking forward to learn how to make good comments so that they can't be deleted by the admins afterwards i am sure i will learn it soon 

Hello my dear friend, I only check two factors while selecting topic for replying. 

1. If the topic is related to this platform,and if it is then can I contribute to it.

2. Is it a well established one(having >500 replies and posted atleast a month ago)

First of all i read the topic ,try to understand what they are asking .As i am a newbie and did not have sufficient knowledge so i read my seniors posts ,get idea about the topic and than i make my own post by using  my views about the topic.

Hello dear forum mate.yes we have to make useful posts on those topics which are useful and we get good knowledge from these topics bit if we make posts on useless topics then moderator delete that topic and our posts should also be deleted and we completely waste our time.

I also agree with you that comments on useful topics so that beginners could easily understand the things in effective way. My way of sharing my views is that give my opinion with logic and criticize others views in positive and respective way.

I usually read what the topic is about and learn about it. Then I use that information in my own experience which in the end I share in the forum.

• +1 1

Personally, I read the topic carefully in order to understand it, and after that I read a few comments so that my response to the topic would be good and useful.

Thank you for that wonderful question, my friend. I just make comment on the topics that was very interesting no matter how useful it is as long as I can get new knowledge about that topic. And also, I will make comments on the post that has been posted for a month or years because it will surely cannot be deleted anymore. I there are some topics that is quite challenging to me, I just give my efforts just to read and search for that to understand it clearly.

• +2 1

First, I read the topic and properly understand it, and then if I had information on that topic, I shared it. Otherwise, refrain from commenting and just browse the responses and gain more knowledge to be able to participate later.

On 4/25/2020 at 8:24 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  share your  way of making  comments  with each other that will helpful  for new ones. You make comments  on every unread topic  or only usful topics  ir only easy topics. I think e should  comment  on only useful  topic and try to response in proper and effective  way. Do you agree? 

I am doing comment of every topic that is useful aur containing information and I think every topic is very good and containing many good information and I think we should make a good informative post in a topic.

Hey friend i am doing comment in maximum post.By comment on post i can say my opinion on different types of post. For doing this my personal experience are also increasing day by day.Which is very good for me.          

We should make comments on useful and informative topics. If we write on useless or low quality topics. If that topics will delete our comments also delete. So write on useful and informative topics. Throughout the we can get good reputation. 

I like to comment to all unread topic. And I am trying to all brand new members, because all brand new members are having not any idea about this forum. I am trying to give simple idea and rules about thisd forum.

I'm electing these little subject that I don't seem giving significant information even though I'm able to still get options relishes this little tabular array as well as so I'm share-out and my whole information to a few tabular arrays foreordained utile to subsidiaries since prospering that my intellection password cracking cackle will be an about share-out furthermore occupancy cognition cherish everywhere.

I choose topics that are well constructed and have been replied by other members to posts and comment to prevent my posts from been deleted in low qualify topics. 

Hello my friend, I am new here, but I prefer to comment on useful topics because the topics of low quality will waste my time and will not give me new information and will not contribute to increasing my experience in the forum and the world of cryptocurrencies, and one of the most important benefits in the forum is to develop our skill in delivering the idea in the appropriate way .

• +3 1