The reality of earning free crypto currency - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

The reality of earning free crypto currency

Nowadays a lot of fake platforms on internet. I think fake and scamming platforms is more from real platforms. All new peoples are fallen in the trap of scammers. This topic is an alert of them. Soall peoplesa re be care to invest your mponey in fake platforms. And some platforms are promised you to give free btc. They also fake. And my friend @Jacksonaa I am agree with you.

Thank you for explaining about the disadvantages of the free bitcoin earning platforms to everyone. Most of them are fake which steal our money, time and effort. Cryptotalk is the best trustworthy forum.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, time is the most valuable thing we currently have, and I hope that you have benefited from at least some information and experiences at that lost time and thank you for sharing with us your experience and the difficult path you have taken. Indeed, the forum has many advantages and I wish you good luck in the coming days .

You are right my comrade this forum is actual advantage in this forum here are several equipment which are same high-quality the mainly good-looking gadget is we gain knowledge of a allocation of gear at this juncture.

Cryptocurrencies are digital assets people use as investment and for purchases online.You exchange real currency like dollars to purchase coins or tokens of a given cryptocurrency.There are many kinds of cryptocurrency.

On 4/20/2020 at 6:18 PM, Dmasked said:

You are very very lucky if you found cryptotalk forum before busting your head into other free earning websites. Well for me, my luck didnot shine so early. I wandered around internet visiting any of the website that offered to pay crypto for any task. But the reality of those free earning sites is saddening. First thing, most of the websites i visited were scams. They wanted me to register in their website and input my private keys or credit card number. And not only money, they scammed me of my time and effort by paying be almost nothing for days even months of hard work.

Secondly even the legit sites and popular sites whose name i donot want to mention as i donot want to defame them, that actually paid were also a disappointment. I took me weeks just to earn my first dollar which was the case for almost all PTC and faucets sites. The only way to earn a bit extra was to get lots and lots of referrals but even then the site owner was at the benefit not me. I must have watched millions of advertisements, completed hundred of tasks and spent years trying to make some crypto holdings then I found out about cryptotalk forum. So this forum is a blessing for souls like me.

@Dmasked yes dear you are right you came on right place and on right platform you will earn a lot over here you will get as much as you want as you work hard over here this forum is really great and this forum also gives opportunities to all jobless peoples

Allah's plans are better than us !

Thanks, man, I had very bad experiences with me before, and this is not just for me, everyone has lived, we were looking for ways to get free crypto and it was a ridiculous endeavor.There are different sources of income but the revenue is very low The best so far is crypto talk because it is a great platform with a lot of information and also where we can make money.

Yes dear right I agree with you we are lucky because we have joined this forum. Here we can earn free crypto . This is amazing plate form for me . Because I am learning here. This forum is fully about Crypto currencies. And I am gaining knowledge here. Abd hope that I will earn . 

Yes friends are right that the rest of the posts waste our time and mislead us but the cryptotalk rate is a form where you do not have any problem if any problem  Even if it happens, our seniors clear it, so it has become very easy for us to earn free bitcoin from here, so we should work hard here.

Earning free cryptocurrencies may be nice and sweet till you get scammed. I can't emphasize this enough, nobody will give you free coins because they didn't earn it for free too. If you're being given free coin, they're doing it because they have something they wanna take from you and that's just the truth

Bitcoin has been a value to me and its amount has increased this year and it has helped me gain some benefits that I may not be able to afford in an epidemic but as a way depending on your financial situation and needs, some people provide cryptocurrency for the post For those who are very young and can save some extra dollars to buy some things they need, maybe post here ten months later like a new computer.

The reality is that we are fortunate to belong to such an incredible forum as Cryptotalk, many times I wanted to earn money from Telegram or from any page, but I had no results, it turned out that I always wasted my time. The good thing is that I could never lose money, but on the other hand I learned to differentiate from the scams. Surely it has happened to you too and that's why this forum changed your life.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hundred percent correct you're thinking because I feel very grateful to myself because crypto talk forum offered me enough monthly income to do just a job and post a job not that hard for me right now. Since I'm making more than two posts on this website.

You said the right thing. Earning free crypto isn’t an easy matter. But cryptotalk offers free crypto without any investing or any complications. I'm so much lucky and thankful for being a member of this forum. When i was new at the world of crypto currency. I wanted to earn money for free. But it wasn’t so easy to me for earning. 2$ was my weekly income for earning free crypto.                     

• +2 1

Hello my der friend this plate forum is safe and good for the earning i see many site which give us many opportunity to earn money online but at the time of the duration they create many problems i happy to work here.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

This is so true, there are many sites that claim to distribute free crypto coins , but what they distribute has very small value, I have heard of a site that gives you one dollar for shortening links but you have to wok on more than one thousand link, it is almost impossible to do that , and you will need at least a couple of days, which means that you will make less than half a Dollar a day which is not acceptable at all. 

Earning free crypto coins is very Simple and the happy thing until we get scammed by the frauds in internet. There are so many unrealistic offers done by the the hackers or scammers in many platforms. We should be very alert about such things don't go and jump into tragedies.

Nothing can be achieved without hard work.Free crypto will never give us because the websites that give free crypto are more scams.We have to work hard to acquire crypto.

Yes of course we all are very lucky that we are a member of this forum because there are a lot of people wasting their time at the foucets and they cannot earn handsome amount like the at the cryptotalk we can also learn much knowledge about the cryptocurrency. This platform is providing us the opportunity of the learning and earning at the same place. 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

From your post, i think I am lucky as this forum is my first online trading platform which I found very helpful in improving my communication skills and experience and also earn money to meet my basic needs.

It is a good behaviour from users like who sharing their experiences with this platform. And you did a good job. This experience can make people aware of different types of scams. And I also appreciate the goodness of this platform and we are actually fortunate being in cryptotalk.

Yes, you are right. There are many fraudulent sites to withdraw our money. We must beware of them, but this forum is wonderful and useful for us to earn money from and learn and gain experience and knowledge about digital currencies, trading and investing in them.

Yes my friend, something similar has happened to me that I had made an investment in the other website, and it has crashed. If I had joined this website earlier, today I would have earned a lot of profit and now I am regretting.

So bundle of thanks because you are showing the real face of fake and real platforms about cryptocruncey earnings. People who have great experience in these sitez also should share their experience for the sake of other's earning.