Have you notice Price fluctuation of ETH_USDT - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
malik6314193

Have you notice Price fluctuation of ETH_USDT

What is this I didn't think that it will happens that the price of a coin falls so much and after some time it goes again to its original position I can't understand this procedure and can't even imagine that it happens in cryptocurrencies but maybe it was happens because people withdraw their money from that coin and when it goes down at this position people start investing in it because their price is low so it's price becomes high again.

• +4 1

Yes dear I notice.it happen many time.the price of coins fluctuating every day.it goes to high level and at the next day its price fall.price of coins never remain same..

This was the opportunity for traders who were keeping an eye on the market and got the big profit and as well as the loss too for the sellers well it all happens but the biggest gap of the currency value makes a man completely changed.

The price of currency can definitely fluctuate to much. It can rise to much or can fall to much. You can make a price prediction to get. Profit and avoid loss. 

• +4 1

My dear friend, the price of ETH USDT fluctuates.  You can make money using crypto forums.  It will give you bitcoin, its price fluctuates a lot overnight.  Impossible, I didn’t think it would happen, the price of a coin falls so high and after some time it returns to its original position again.  I can’t even imagine this method that it happened in cryptocurrency.  But probably it happened because people withdraw their money from their currency and when it goes down to this position people invest in it again.

Of course I did and I'm sure that many members here also does because it apparently displaying all the time in the Yobit platform.

Your post was judging from year ago but this is certainly still happening. Hence, we don't have second alternative than to just keep doing our work and pray for that.

I have never noticed nothing because I don't know maybe is good but I know cryptocurreny is the good for me so I can't follow any investment aceep cryptocurreny

Yes my friend it is possible cryptocurrance is volatile it not stable not remain it one form it prize change accounding to their demand in market in the last period the Eth prize is to much increase but we dont worry about rise and fall in market 

Recently ETH is going up very strongly, it has risen to $ 1400 just over the past few months, I think in the near future it will go up even more.

There are always differences between the prices in different currency pairs but you cannot say that you would not be able to make money out of them you just need to see when to enter and when to exit

In fact, what we're seeing here is that if we knew something good about the subject, we could easily understand a lot. Hopefully, whenever we get a good knowledge of the subject, we can make something good here. Hopefully, if we know something good about the subject here.  We will be able to come up with some good ideas. If you cooperate, we will be able to know something good about this. If we get something good, we will be able to do something good from here. I hope you will help us a lot, so we can do something good here.  The rules can be complied with because

• +4 1

We have noticed since 2020 that Ethereum has taken on another level. The price of Ethereum has been pushing itself upwards and this has been attributed to DeFi according to some people but I think that Ethereum is doing good across all places. 

In fact Ethereum has been the second best crypto currency for a very long time now and I suggest we support it fully. It is a very good coin to speculate on and expect to make good returns. I would also recommend it as a safe haven and that is because it has gotten all the market cap that would keep it alive for a very long time. So investing into Ethereum shouldn't cause you any fear.

Hello my dear friend i do not see about this my dear i think price rating will be high and low i hoped its come to its orignal valuce placed i hoped in few days it will be high and traders will be happy in oher i thinked that it is a best time to invest our money.

On 4/17/2020 at 1:26 PM, malik6314193 said:

IMG_20200417_131628.jpg.8a75e6fe09f2264e181c5996a53ad4f0.jpg                 

Yesterday the price of ETH fall down too much down to only 22USDT from 160 USDT and after some time it pump up to it's original position of 163 USDT. I am wounder to see that. Can price of any currency fall down as much? 

whats your opinion about this fluctuation.

This happens regularly when the liquidity can't uphold the market sells/purchases. You can really make an enormous measure of cash in certain trades by setting too low purchase orders or too high offer requests and desire to get those.

Recently the marketplace is unpredictable though it is recognized that it's something standard as well as fundamental within electronic types of cash which is abused through swapping, all of us must recognize how you can break up as well as choose.

It happens not some of the times it is the normal routine and we can make money out of it but for that we need to have the good trading and prediction skills.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Yes absolutely I have seen that the price of the etherum and USD are rising and falling they are also unstable  currencies and many people are also using these currencies for different purpose and get profit  so I think  in trading profit depends on luck and tricks.

• +2 1

We always notice price fluctuations in currency rates and there are periods when the price stabilizes. This is the case in the currency market.

• +1 1

Welcome my friend .. Trading and investing in cryptocurrencies is very profitable for those who have great experience and sufficient skill in forecasting the movement of market fluctuations and predicting the extent of the rise and fall of cryptocurrency prices ... as this price is greatly affected by the amount of supply and demand and the increase in the number of followers and participants in This forum in our time has greatly contributed to the increase in demand, which affects the decrease in the price, as well as the fluctuations of the exchange rate in the market. The market has a big role in this ... so you do not risk trading currencies unless you have sufficient experience in anticipating the results of that.

• +3 1

Hello friend I want to tell you that I am not able to check the USD devalue because I am beginner and just start working on this platform at this stage I'm not able to check the values of concurrencies accept BTC because BTC is the most popular currency at this time in the world and we should invest on it

• +3 1

The volatility does not always change over time no one can predict the price of currencies if they rise or fall and always the price changes you should always watch for prices in order not to lose too much.

My dear wife in general, trading USDT and also to buy it becomes a day that it is really a good thing. The age of Ethereum is a business with a bright future and it is linked to success with the rise of Bitcoin so look at Bitcoin and then buy Ethereum, it is a distinguished and stable currency with great stability Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, of course, this thing happens in some cryptocurrencies, so it is necessary to read the indicators and analyze the currencies that you want to invest in or buy in order not to lose your money.

• +3 1