Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined

Yes dear friend you are very right it I agree with you that it is the better time to make money while we are on quarantine and this platform is a best way to learn knowledge about cryptocurrency and to earn money and you can investing and trading on this platform and you can earn a lot of profit from it.

Edited by Misterhappy

Trading might be an issue during the lockdown though, as many coins are currently being sold and devalued. This strategy could give you huge money after home quarantine. I think most of us stoked in our own home due to this pandemic. We can utilize our time for some productive money earning works. Many websites providing invest and get 1or 2 percentage profit everyday. 

I like your topic very much Everyone wants better than staying at home That we do some work What else can be better with crypto talk We don't even need to go anywhere We can earn money by staying at our house Can help your family 

Yes this is the best way of online earnings from home,

It's a knowledge as well as a home base platform.

From home we can generate a good income from this cryptcurrency platform by simple work of posting.

Yes mate you are right. Cryptotalk is providing us opportunity to earn money. So we should not waste this opportunity. We can make maximum money by getting the benefit of crypto talk. We can make money by investment and trading while sitting inside our homes. 

Of course don't waste a second of your valuable time. Time is the thing which can get you back once it's gone. So explore some new ideas in cryptotalk to make money. As he said try to invest your money in a safer way for earning too. Let's grow money together in this platform.

I really gree with the content you uave created it helped alot to me for understand 6that how i can use best of time on cryptotalk .it helped me in understanding the  investing and trading. It is the best way of doing profits.,during quarantine you would make best use of your isolation. So bever sit insane, try to look for more and you will find much more

• +1 1

You're right sir this post is truly supportive for those individuals who was free in quarantine, it was the most excellent time to form money on online location in domestic conjointly we could ensure ourselves from crona infection conjointly we might win superior in less time. Doing exchanging is additionally exceptionally productive at that time which is exceptionally advantageous for us.

During the start of the quarantine , I spend about a week consider omg my options on how to make us of my time productively. I got to know of cryptotalk through one of my friends and ever since then , there has been no turning back . I worked my way up here , now a junior member and I'm proud of the ways I have worked. Now I'm about to take it to the next level and invest. I hope I am able to apply all I have learned from here and apply it on the market and hopefully come out of it with success.

You are absolutely right, we can earn through cryptocurrencies in times of this epidemic crisis.  Instead of just sitting at home we can earn some money as well as gain knowledge through this forum.There are many risks in both cases.  We need to do a lot of research.  This is valid with whomever we are trading.

Well said mate and thanks for the guide. Really, covid 19 virus has caused lots of damage most especially economically during the lock down. It will be of advantage site to those who have been working on the forum for long because they will just seats at home and be earning money even right from home. Finally, crytotalk is indeed a joyful forum.

Well said my dear friend you are absolutely right I am strongly agree with you. Your post is really good and useful.  We should make money from cryptotalk it is an amazing platform that we can earn and learn at the same time.  Goodluck 

I'm agreed with you make money from crypto don't just quarantine you self doing nothing at home try to join the crypto for your future betterment in the society and in the community at large.

I'm so sure of you These three ways you have told, it is absolutely right if you want to earn money sitting at home. I think investment is a very good job in which you can have maximum profit If you know about investment then it can prove to be very good for you. What you have told the other way is that in training which is also very good, we can make good money in that too.The Gambling  route is not so good because there is gambling where you can be more in a loss and be a profit.If you want to gamble, you need to be more and more lucky.If you know your luck is not good then you should not go to the place of gambling.

• +3 1

On 4/15/2020 at 3:43 PM, Raqeebzy said:
  1. WayPs of earning with cryptocurrency. 

For the benefit of you, I will advice you to read till the end.

The current world health emergency situations due to global pandemic ravaging every nook and cranny of the world has made almost everything closed down, thereby making people broke and pennyless. So, what's the next way to make money by just sitting at home. Relax, take a sip of water (well, after washing your hands)  and read this carefully. 

• Investing
  • Trading 
  • Gambling(which I do not advice though) 

Now, let's discuss them one after the other. 

1. Investing: We all know what investment means. To a layman, investment means buying a commodity, keeping it for sometime for the sake of making profit off it later. There are several cryptocurrency out there, about 2900 of 'em, choosing for the one to invest on might be an headache, that's why there are several sites that offers different types of investment plans for different coin, and the rewards stated, whether daily or monthly. Take Yobit for example, in the Yobit investbox, you see different coins, many of them new and the developers want to make them develop by people buying them and selling them. Go to Yobit, look for a good investment plan for you and invest. 
  2. Trading: In this time that we found ourselves in the situation of this fast spreading pandemic, choosing and trading in cryptocurrency to buy essential stuffs: Food, drinks and groceries is the best option. So buying and selling of bitcoins especially might be very profitable, buy bitcoin online, sell it for individuals for fiats to be received in your bank account plus your charges. You don't need a high entrepreneur skills to deal with this. 
  3. Gambling : I won't talk much about this, just like normal gambling, it depends wholy on your luck and 70% percent of time, you won't be lucky. The amount of gain is dependent on the amount staked, there are several legit gambling sites..

THANKS FOR READING. STAY SAFE. 

If you do have any addition to make to the post, feel free, every idea is welcomed and please note that.

I also want to make money that's why I joined this forum and I get knowledge about trading and investment through my friend and he teach me very well about this and I will do it and earn good profit and I will try this and I will earn good profit.

The advantages of cryptocurrency is more than one or two thing and we can list a lot of advantages, But my favorite one is you can make money by holding and trading. Even now that we are in quarantined time we can make money in home by trading.

Nicely said mate and thanks for the manual. Clearly, covid 19 virus has induced plenty of damage maximum mainly economically in the course of the lock down. It is going to be of gain web page to those who've been working at the forum for long due to the fact they will simply seats at home and be getting cash even proper from home. Sooner or later, crytotalk is certainly a completely satisfied discussion board.

Yes I am agree really for the trading best make a trying for currently stopped home the work crypto talk online earn in the best platform. We should profit form cryptocurrency became popular invest more crypto currency is very international market for the good profit. 

•  

Investing and trading is the best wat to make a profit in the isation days beacause of the landmic covid 19 try to work with it more but it also takes analyses. I was trying to make money online for few month and finlay i made it.      

We should do some work.online or we can earn with crypto currencies.  Trading might be an issue during the lockdown though, as many coins are currently being sold and devalued. This strategy could give you huge money after home quarantine. Gambling is the least thin that anyone should worry about because the truth is that the house always wins so eventuality you will lose and this is a quick way to lose everything. 

Good suggestion most of the people loss their job due yo the pandemic and a have no source of income so they become depress that their income is stop and how the will mange the daily needs so they join this forum make their time useful and earn

I am agree to your point of view because at the time of crises when every one left hope and job the only playform left behind for earning was cryptocurrencies and online trading but the prices at that time were low due to closed market so many of the existing users left working because they didn't get a profit at all 

Working in the field of digital forms of money saved many individuals from destitution during the isolate period and I am one of these individuals and I concur with you about the energy of working in exchanging and speculation to accomplish great and real benefits however betting for me is certainly not a decent method to procure digital currencies since its end is misfortune.

I don't think there is any harm in working with crypto with public Wi-Fi because there is no harm in not being satisfied or helping us by making some kind of money if no one makes bad or bad comments on public Wi-Fi. Then it can be used....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.