Poll also count as a post or not? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Poll also count as a post or not?

Yes if you take a part in survey and also write a post on it.it will be consider as a post and if you don't write a post on it.You won't get the post to be accepted. 

Welcome, my friend, yes, it is calculated from the daily publications because it is considered useful content, and if it receives positive reactions, you gain a good reputation here, your popularity increases, and your enthusiasm for work increases until you earn what you want.

I'm not sure dear about that, but polls are also posts. But if they are charged, I am not sure about it dear but yes you can install polls to get opinions from others and friends. Even polling is a very effective and very attractive way of polling anything. Thank you for reading my answer.

I do not think that the survey is a job, but you must participate by commenting on this survey, and the comment must include 100 letters or more in order to be calculated and paid to you. Share your opinions with everyone in order to develop your knowledge and experience in this field