How to avoid your post will be deleted? - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How to avoid your post will be deleted?

Yes dear totally agree with you analyses as we do off topic posts they get deleted and try not tom posts consistently on earning topics go for something new and informative and try not to copy paste the titles of someone else posts

You can't save all your posts from deleting. If you post in a account that is banned your post will be deleted. You  should be careful before posting duplication. It will be deleted. If you read the rules and regulations and you are following it you can avoid the deleting of your posts to an extent.

My dear friend Sir, when you post a comment about a topic, you will try In that topic, comment should not contain your mistake and grammer mistakes should not be known so that your message will be saved from deleting your comment. So you always Stress this by mistaking. 

• +4 1

It should always be considered that the priority is quality before quantity, something that many members do not take into account since they publish publications on any topic that appear on the front page without considering that it may or may not be spam, which in the future could delete which will obviously affect the counter that each user maintains, personally I prefer to make few publications and only on topics that interest me.

My dear friend, your posts need to be quality.  If you comment more than once on a topic, your post will be deleted.  Also if you do not copy, your comment will be deleted.  You follow the rules of the crypto forum.

My friend, I don't really understand which ones work and which ones don't, because I always choose the best ones for my feedback, but the next day my count decreases, I think your topic is also useful but who says delete this topic the next day?  Has been dropped, because due to repetition the subject is now a bit of a time work in this forum, hopefully this problem will be resolved soon and we usually work when the forum starts work.

10 hours ago, Lokojaon27 said:

Many members are panic because their posts are being deleted many of them, i think there is no need for us to panic but instead we should write useful posts and correct spellings so that our posts can be safe.

I'm also one of them who become panic about deletion of post. I try my best to make my post effective and useful but some post then be deleted. Is any procedure to know how can we secure our post from deletion. I know we should not be panic about this issue and work with hard work. Now I will create my post with full determination and focus. I believe now my post will not delete.

Yes dear you are right. I am also face this problem many time. But behind this its the only reason, that posts of the bad topics are deleted. Because at the end of each weak the administration of this forum delete all the bad topics. Due to which our posts on such a topics are deleted automatically.

Yes ,i agree there have many people's face this problem but the reason is that your post is useless that why forum delete it, i suggest you to create new informative and knowledgeable topics..

Yes expensive you are right. I'm also face this trouble many time. But at the back of this its the best reason, that posts of the awful subjects are deleted. Because at the stop of every vulnerable the administration of this forum delete all of the terrible subjects. Due to which our posts on this type of subjects are deleted mechanically.

For me I can not specifically say one device is good for cryptotalk than other because I have been using android for only I do no for other device like iOS but as far as I tell with android phone they are reliable in term of processing and battery

Yes we have all experienced that sad moment when we realise that our posts have been deleted. It usually happens during the cleaning process that the moderators do every once in a while. Sometimes your post gets deleted also when the topic to which you have replied gets . Also the replies to banned members posts too are not counted, but this information is not confirmed. I hope some of my elders clear this for me. Anyways post cautiously and contribute maximum to the forum 

yes friend this is good topic we are know that our some post will delete so that we have avoid this delete post this is very good and trusted site in the online market so that there are many people work this site.

thanks

On 20/03/2020 at 3:19 PM, tienda said:

Hello members, I know that many of us we suffer and frustrated about the deletion of our post. Some times we ask why, what is the reason about that if we follow and we respect the rules....etc I think the reason about that, when we participate in such topics where they dont  respect the rules or talking about anything no related to the goal of this forum, so those topics are SPAM or BAD POST, in the future the admin will clean all those SPAM or BAD TOPICS and will be reduced from our counted post!

I think to avoid that, we should not participate in such topics no constructive, not related to this forum and also repeat topics.  What you think? Do you agree with my analyse?....

dude I think if you want to avoid your post from being deleted you must comment on useful post which is informative and is not repeatitive.because otherwise your comment also got deleted with that post if a moderator find it bad or  spamming post

• +2 1

You can easily avoid banning or deleting the post by reading the forum's terms and policy and adhering to it and not violating it, and you should also post useful comments that are free from linguistic errors and rules as possible.

Hello dear friend first of all you have to follow the rules and regulations of the forum. I should never copy the content of any others post your post must contains unique an useful content. I hope it will be helpful.

Yes, dear friend, deleting posts, posts, or topics is a very frustrating thing, but if you want to avoid this, you must follow the forum rules, or you must have your post or topic of interest to members in order to not expose yourself to deleting some posts by moderators, you must read the forum rules well This helps you avoid deleting posts and blocking

• +1 1

Yes, I felt very good after posting you, because of this my mission has increased a lot, so have got to learn that if you post something in which some fake thing include then  it will be making you in trouble in future. And as a result  your post will be deleted, which will not be beneficial for you. Any ways. Informative post, we have to take care of all these points.

• +2 1

We have to make our post keeping in mind a few rules to prevent our post from being deleted. First we add comments information in it and express our thoughts in a good way so that every reader can easily understand.  Let's see what we are saying and the other thing is that we will make our post related to the topic, that is, it is not the case that something else is being asked in the topic and we are not saying something else, but topic related.  Make a post then our post will be good and useful and maybe it will not be deleted and it will motivate others.

Avoid plagiarism and avoid making comments on a topic twice. Things like this can get your posts deleted. Also post about relevant things. This forum is a cryptocurrency forum so we expect everything you'll talk about to be about the development of crypto and not about any other thing

Hello my dear mate if you want that your post will not be deleted by moderators than you post should have to useful and be relevant to the topic otherwise your post is useless. So make the quality of your post more better and interesting.

You should always put authentic comments on your post . And you should not be copy any statement. You should create good ideas itself. In this way you avoid your post from deleting.

I totally agree with you, but in fact the process of ascertaining if the post topic That I would like to post repeatedly is difficult, so I don't know, in my opinion a more advanced search system should be developed than the current one.

We will always try to talk about the topic for good information about cryptocurrency and we will try to comment on good topics and if we make good comments then our posts will be counted. Be careful and respect the cryptocurrency rules.  One of the topics is spamming and the other is that you have posted a topic that has been deleted so that your post is also deleted with it. Thanks.