The best start for beginners here - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
liethAlsamoorix4

The best start for beginners here

Well, the first thing you need to do as a newbie is to know the guidelines here and learn how to work. Do regular work here.  Creating and reading posts here. It will quickly gain knowledge and experience. Doing big things like trading or investing in the future. Getting enough knowledge about it before. This is how a newcomer can start his crypto life.

• +5 1

Yes, Cryptotalk is the best start for beginners cause it is an easy way to earn coins by posting and replaying on posts , and you can star from the beginners section  .

Edited by Basomali

Yes dear i am new here and starts the begginers section and i learn a lot there .i think this is the basic step which all the newbies should taken first then learn and improve there all the things which is best for this forum.

On 3/4/2020 at 6:42 PM, liethAlsamoorix4 said:

To everyone who wants to start on it, read the beginners section, because I am one of those who started reading at my beginning, so I benefited a lot from the section, so there is every question going on in your head for someone reading it and it will be understandable

Hey dude you are absolutely right that every newbie should read the rules and regulation and beginner section before creating topics and doing comments. Rather than that, they'll make a mistake and will be banned.

Yes Dear 

If you first comment on biggnners post and follow this session this is useful for every one.

Because if you go on any other session then you keep knowledge otherwise you fail here .

Yes I also started from beginner because there is a teacher for all those who start first time in this field.this forum is a good job and beginner is helpful for you to best earning and learning.best of luck

Your words are exceptionally obvious, as involvement with Forex assumes a major job, I took in a great deal of things in Forex, yet I actually have little involvement with this field that I need to gain more from this discussion too and find out about digital money

• +1 1

You say right my friend creating posts in begginer section is very helpful and informative for everyone especially new members which don't know about this forum . We can get more knowledge about crypto forum by creating posts and reading posts of senior members . And I suggest new members creating posts just in begginer section .

• +2 1

Right said my friend, we should read the wet section thoroughly before starting here so that we do not have any tension on this work. From the business section we get to know how to work here and what is the rules  and regulation for this and how to post here and how to get money All this happens in the wet section and we should read it well so that we can get started easily 

This is very important and essential topics for beginners. There are many sections in crypto forum where we can comments. But i think the best section for new member is for beginners section.Because this section teach you a lot.You can get many basic information and gain a lot of knowledge from this section.I also start to comment on this section.

• +3 1

The best start for biggener is that you have to first read the topic and then you have read the posts of this topic. Then after all of this, you should have to create a useful and understadable post from which you can get positive reputation.

Yes, of course, we know that before working in the forum, we should remember the rules and regulations of the forum very well and should work only by following them, only then our posts are useful and prove to be unique. And in this way we get a good experience and knowledge, then we do not have to worry so much in making our posts. 

Newcomers to this forum are welcome. Nowcomers must first know the rule s in this forum.thua section is for peolle who only know a little about cryptocurrency through which they can learn the basis.  

• Useful or interesting 1

How are you my friend. This is very important  to all beginners that to observe all rules of this site because we should understand all kind of this page. When i was the new user of this page then about forum section is my favourite section. 

The best start for begginers here is begginers section because we also start from.this and in this sections we able to easily understand the rules and easy to comments and easy to complet out task of 100 posts so i prefer to this sections .All newbie can get easy understanding post of about forum.

Thank you for this information mate, you are indeed right there is more we will come to understand if we as beginners focus and read the about the forum section.

I think now there is obligation for newbie and new members in general to stick to "For Beginners" section, they are only allowed to comment there, and this is really good because it gives them time to acquire some knowledge and important basics of the crypto world before the can comment in really important sections and commit mistakes there.

One of my friends working on crypto talk told me that it is the best section for beginners to learn and then invest for further income. It is very technical and to tackle these things one must know these all rules and that are best learnt in this section. 

I am also a new member here and this section is really useful to understand the basic things about this website,crypto currency and posts criteria. I will also suggest that make sure to read this section if any new user starts on this website.

Beginner section is very useful for new members. The initial information and rules of the site are inserted in the Beginner section. By which new members benefited. The latter can slowly enter other sections.

Yes dear friend you are right it is a better section for beginners because  to do work on this forum as a beginner you can learn more I am also new on this forum and it is a great opportunity for me to learn about cryptocurrency.

Dear, 

A bundle of thanks to suggest such a good thing. 

I'm also a beginner and I'm worried about how to complete 100 posts but now in beginner section it is easy to post amd and there is solution of every thing about this forum. 

Again a bundle of Thanks 

I began by perusing so many post and I profited a great deal from the segment, so it is adviceable for learners to copy this character to coexist with others.

Yes dear this section is best for beigners. by spend time here their knowledge about cryptocurrency increase and the learn new information.they gain experience .then after some time they move to other section.

• +3 1