Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses

I have just entered this platform but I'm quite sure that it can make me self sufficient to deal with the day-to-day expenses, being a student. 

However rather than financial support it also improves our vocabulary and reading skills. Patience and sincerity are also enhanced.

The easiest way to help is to donate some bitcoin to BitGive. Or you can help directly fund any project related to Bitcoin that you believe will be helpful in the future

Yes, of course, Bitcoin helps us meet our daily needs in addition to covering some university expenses. Thank you very much for this wonderful forum.

Yes it is all right to say bitcoin helps us in our daily life, because most people now transact with the bitcoin and not normal currency we go with. And life has been so much good with bitcoin. And it add a lot of value to our investment.

The majority of people who work in coding are university students and they have homework, and they work with coding in order to spend on their own and not ask for money from their parents.

On 3/3/2020 at 9:26 PM, kizz said:

I believe that bitcoin can really help us in our daily expenses because all of the profit that I gain from here, I invested in my studies and the excess money, I will give it to my parents so that they can buy needs in our home. I am always thankful that this kind of platform helps us to sustain our daily needs in life. What about you? Do you find it helpful?

Please give me a heart/ like! I will give also when your posts is useful and constructive. Thank you! Enjoy posting everyone!

Yes I agree with you that Bitcoin and cryptocurrency has a lot of benefits for us in our daily life. The most important and the best advantage of cryptocurrency is the source of earning. People are generating a good amount of money from cryptocurrency.

Yes, and more if we do it in an excellent forum as is cryptotalk, all suja and much, because on this site I learned about how we should invest in cryptos without running the risk of losing, always buying at low prices, we must also know that everything adds up, before I made faucets and thanks to the forum I could find some better in which I am working on a daily basis.

✌ yes obviously biticoin help us to meet our daily expensis its a better source to safe invest and earn through there. And it a got a power for us to earn from there and got a better job in our others time. We done work at crypto at any time this is a best advantage for us

, it's great and interesting that you made this site a source of income for you. Now many companies accept bitcoin as a means of payment, which makes life easier and saves time!

Yes my dear friend this world have a many members which s victim poverty but they can share their knowledge and get earning it will give benefit to them. If we daily expenses money but by can bitcoin we earn some money which we used in a day.

Of course my friend Bitcoin really helps us to reduce daily expenses because everyone believe on cryptocurrency and if you invest in Bitcoin they become rich you in short period of time and by trading with cryptocurrencies you can earn a lot of profit from it.

• +3 1

This is true. Having a bitcoin coin from this forum and from other sites helps us a lot in obtaining the things we need in our daily life and in our studies. Where we can get the money while we are sitting at home.

• Useful or interesting 1

Having a bitcoin coin from this forum and from other sites helps us a lot in obtaining the things we need in our daily life and in our studies.. I agree with you about the help that we get from our work in the forum. Many people who suffer from some diseases may be able to deal with this. In today's world, people just keep everything for themselves. This platform is a place which make me cheer whenever i needed some basic stuffs like boots or something to buy. 

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, Makxxx23 said:

This is true. Having a bitcoin coin from this forum and from other sites helps us a lot in obtaining the things we need in our daily life and in our studies. Where we can get the money while we are sitting at home.

Agreed @kizz @Makxxx23 you are right mate this forum has helped us solve our financial problems as a student, also bitcoin has given us the opportunity to exchange things we need through online transactions without visiting any banks so we really appreciate this forum for the opportunities.

Yes you are right me also agree with you. Bitcoin is the best way of earning. With the help of bitcoins we can earn money easily. It is the greatest source of income. Bitcoin strong us financially. When we are starting earnings on cryptotalk we can fullfil our desires.

Well, this is true mate because this bitcoin sustained my daily expenses and also my daily allowances because im still a student, by the hell of this forum, i gained some free bitcoins by just posting and i hope that this will be not yet end so that i have some source of money.

Yes you are right and I agree with you.  With crypto we can earn bitcoin.  And I'm making a lot of profit by investing and trading them.  Bitcoin has been providing me with regular benefits.  Because I'm a student, I can invest in bitcoin to cover my reading costs and my daily expenses.

True its happening to me, its important for me to really keep and for the working principles, there are so many ways to work in the effort that we are able to know we are all have to work as for the ideas that we are able to run for it, the greatest idea we have to put a right tragedy that has to be well processed that we can do it proper

Of course bitcoins helps us a lot in our daily expenses. Bitcoins makes us financially independent that we meet our expenditure. Work hard here and then collect more Bitcoin. 

I think even by earning bitcoin I can support my financial needs as a student, especially in school.  I am really grateful because my friend introduced it to me.  I am also grateful to the Cryptotalk forum because they allow me to earn here.

Welcome to this platform in hope you will be fine this platform is really good for earning and learning a lot of knowledge  it is helpful for everyone I spend my time in crypto currency..

Yes, you are right. Bitcoin helps our daily expenses. First off all I thanks to this platform. They give us a great opportunity. We can help our family and we can use our money to the education. We can help others. Not only to earning money we can gain more knowledge and information from this platform. 

Yes bitcoin is most helpful for our daily life expenses,

From bitcoin we can commerce everything easily.

This is the most important thing in our life from here we can buy and sell everything.

In the future bitcoin will be use all across the world in every country.

If it helps me a lot with my daily expenses, I can tell you that my work depends on cryptocurrencies, I have dedicated myself to this because working for someone else has not given me as much as what I have achieved thanks to working with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, From here I always set aside money for food, things for personal use and to help my parents, I feel happy to be able to make a profit with cryptocurrencies and to be able to use them as necessary.