Beginners Confusion about different IP! - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Beginners Confusion about different IP!

Dear friend, this ip topic is that all members want to inquire If you want to work on two accounts on the same IP, you will be banned because from the forum rules you can only make one account work and I do not advise you to work on two accounts

Welcome my friend, yes, accurate words, and everyone should pay attention to it because what is required is, to be, an account, one, or else you will, suffer, from problems and prohibitions

• +1 1

I thought that also as I was afraid of changing the IP address due to my fear of banning my account, but when I read the rules, I found that it is permissible to use more than one device for the same account and change the IP address frequently.

Crypto rule regulations is very high if you mistake in this forum so you will be banned and crypto forum work one device one Ip use if you one device use another account so you can banned so not multiple accounts open so safe and secure side running 

• +2 1

Well mate to solve this confusion of the beginners as we know the multiple accounts are prohibited according to rules of the forum we cannot use two or more accounts at one device . 

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

It is right we can use different devices for one account but we can not use the different accounts on one phone, so take action according to this term.

It is very important to differentiate between changing the IP address of the same account and having another account in Crypto Talk, because changing the IP address is permissible if there is no other account entered with the same IP address, so you have to own only one account and you are free to change the IP address.

Changing the IP address is allowed in Crypto Talk, but you should not create another account in CryptoTalk or log into two accounts using the same IP address because all accounts that have the same IP address will be blocked.

• +3 1

On 2/27/2020 at 12:05 PM, Gg233 said:

So basically I want to try to explain this one, because I see that many still don’t get it.

Others here are fear to have changed their IP address or login their account to other devices

If you don’t have account in you other phone or device, then it is Okay!

Only prohibited here is having MULTIPLE ACCOUNT and not HAVING DIFFERENT IP ADDRESS.

I hope this help and I really appreciate if someone ❤️ this post.

This is a very serious problem that you cannot use one IP address to login in two accounts. This will result in the ban of your account.

If one phone have not an account then you can easily login one account in in two IP addresses.

Good luck.

• +1 1

The forum rules are the basis that all members must follow in order to continue working in the forum because violating one of the rules set by the forum will expose you to ban even if you have a large number of posts, so we all have to know that the rules are the most important to us.

Thanks a lot dear friend  @Gg233 we don't know these before your post thanks a lot dear friend. You are a nice person i think. So it is a good thing to share any thing you know to others as you did well done bro.. Please continue to guide 

As a new member, my guess is that many of the cryptocurrency initiators have opened more than one account with the same IP. As a result, they become confused and lose money by destroying or banning the account. So you should refrain from getting confused with the new IP.

As we know that we cannot login to our crypto account in multiple devices at the same time. And similarly we cannot register multiple accounts on the same device. If we want to register our previous account on another device, then we should first clear all the data in its browser and there is no history of from any other account, then there will be no risk for us and our IP address  will not be same.

Truly brother you are correct and expresses gratitude toward you for your data about clearing my questions as I utilize distinctive ISP like versatile information and my wifi and my companion wifi at some point so I was dreaded yet as there are noone utilizing Cryptotalk discussion from my family and friends I don't think I need to stress.

• +2 1

Yes bro, having multiple accounts and having different IP addresses are both different reasons for your ban.  Having multiple accounts means using multiple accounts on the same phone.  Having different IP addresses means using multiple phone accounts on multiple phones that track different IP addresses. Many of the crypto negotiators who start cryptocurrencies for money open another account with the same IP and they get confused and lose the account or ban the account.  Thank you.

Uh are right we can not use multiple accounts on one IP address so if we login our account on a phone which already have an account so its two accounts on same IP and uh may get banned so do care and if uh get do support guys thanks❤️

Ok, we should take the risk of IP which is banned in the country, so why should you use ID, you should  leave  this platform without any  other  risk.If you do this work by using its IP, then it is not scammer  too

What is IPI? I have no idea.  This topic is for everyone to know. But I don't know anything about it. I want to know, how is it used? And so that I can know and learn about it in detail. What are these? I don't know that.  Want to know the details about.

This topic is what all newbies in this forum must understand being among the forum rules and regulations of not allowing an individual to have a multiple accounts that will be registered with one IP of a phone. Changing of account from one device to another is nothing but having multiple accounts on a single phone is highly prohibited by the administrators.

Yes if not using multiples accounts you can login your account to any device or use any ip address cryptotalk not banned your account i also changed my device 3 time but cryptotalk not banned account..

I also want to assure you guys that you can use your cryptotalk account on many devices, but the main thing that you must pay attention to is that those devices must not be used for other cryptotalk accounts, because this will be considered a violation of rules which is creating multiple accounts.

Thank you dear for sharing such a useful post because most of the members are still confuse about that but now your is enough for them so hope fully every one find out it and solve their problem 

Having multiple accounts is against the rules and regulations of this forum. Using different IP address for one account is also not safe, its better to stick to only one IP address and avoid using public wi fi.

Yes you are right beginners are confused in IP and also in many different things.why we can't use two or 3 IP ,I think it's due to VPN.

Don't create more than 1 account on similar WiFi or mobile data it will block your both accounts.