What To Do, As I Am New! - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Awais Sarwar

What To Do, As I Am New!

@Labanoshka My friend, the search for knowledge will help solve many problems, and the matter will not be complicated, the work in the forum will become very easy and you will get acquainted with many sites that may help in earning more currencies.

Hello my friend, I am new here. Indeed, I have gone through moments that I started to feel bored, but I got rid of this feeling when I started enjoying new knowledge and information. I have not made any gains yet because I am still in the early stages, but moving between topics and browsing the responses gives me a motivation to continue.

If you are new on this platform, firstly I welcome you .After this, I tell you that on this platform, first of all you have to post 100 first.After this, you also have to do the 20 post daily.After 7 days you will start earning .

• +3 1

First of all all the new members are welcome here. Indeed they all have made a best choice.

I am totally agreed with your point. We all should choose or set a goal and work for achieving that particular goal. In my case i would choose knowledge because by knowledge you can survive and surpass all the challenges you will face at this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

As a newbie, reading, learning and commenting are the three main processes to be done. Once you feel you have gained enough knowledge on the forum, then you can start posting topics or articles. Make sure while commenting, your comment should contain atleast 100 characters relevant to the topic otherwise your comment will be deleted by moderators.

If you are new then you should know the rules and regulations about it. You have to compile the first hundred posts, either it is in the form of a comment or else it is in the appearance of the topic.Hundreds of posters will complete in two days .And after that you have to make 20 comments daily and charges will be given to you.

Yes boss i concur with you that we have to be select a sector/section where we made post or comment concurring to the interested or information. In my supposition in the event that any person read all area stick post at that point its no have to be inquire any address. He make post or comment interested crypto conversation section.

these are the best things that you can do if you are new to the forum and you will learn from this and also make the others learn from your efforts.

On 2/20/2020 at 1:03 PM, Awais Sarwar said:

so, I Am New Here! 

this thing everyone needs to know, I am new and where to take the start ? 

As It Is A new platform for everyone and there are limits too, I want people,  new Commers To Chose only the option in which the are interested , I will benefit you in, You will do whatever you like to do , So you will mever get Bored

What  You can chose ? 

Motivation 

KNOWLEDGE 

TEACHING 

Anything Else which suits You...!!!

And what can you do is just keep on posting....and wait till the limit is reached and you are All set to Go..!!!

thanks for reading...!!!

First of all welcome on this cryptotalk forum. Second thing is that completely your first hundred useful posts for registration. Then everyday post twenty useful posts. Your comments must gain reputation from community so that your posts paid. This is the policy of this cryptotalk forum. 

All the things you have been shared are good and as a begginer I will try to adopt and learn ll the things you have mentioned and these are the things behind all the successful person so we should also try learn about all that.

We can gain knowledge as well as money for our valuable posts shared in this platform. 

Inorder to start earning you have to complete a total of 100 posts. After that you can earn for your every posts upto 20 posts. You can share a maximum of 50 posts per day. Try to follow the rules and if you fail to do so your posts can get uncounted or your account may get banned.

Always make yourself motivated to be successful in this field.

First recommendation i need to give you to learners to prepared all regulations and law from this platform.I discovered greater than I notion, there are thousands of members and maximum are writting very careful posts approximately cryptocurrencies and i'm set up now. I discovered expertise and really exciting motivational topics and very good recommendation.

I joined this forum because I want to learn and gain more experience in the field of cryptocurrencies as I want to learn about trading and investing and start making money for myself.

Thank you my friend for this useful and valuable question. As a beginner, all you have to write, reach the forum, communicate with experienced members to find out more details regarding work in the forum and this is what I seek to achieve and its owners.

Friend of welcome! You need to read all the posts and rules in the cryptotalk forum as a newbie, then you start making 100 posts free after you create your yobit account and get your payment to make next 20 useful posts per day.

Welcome my friend. This is a great platform to learn and earn. First of all you should read and understand all the rules and regulations and complete the first 100 comments or posts. 

Good topic shear. You seeing the another people comments and learn.how much are you earned money and advantages the comments and another benifet you learn the English.

On 2/20/2020 at 2:37 PM, Isah Abubakar said:

As you are new firstly try and know all the rules of engagement in this cryptotalk forum, secondly take advantage of the forum and learn great new stuffs from other users.

The rules and the usage and how to make the topics, how to create the comments and how to give likes are not what you are here to learn, I am just saying that there must be some of the good steps that we can take.

My dear friend First you completed  your 100 post Try to That you provide the best answer So that everyone can motivate you Your answer must be unique And please do not break any Work harder 

On 2/20/2020 at 1:03 PM, Awais Sarwar said:

so, I Am New Here! 

this thing everyone needs to know, I am new and where to take the start ? 

As It Is A new platform for everyone and there are limits too, I want people,  new Commers To Chose only the option in which the are interested , I will benefit you in, You will do whatever you like to do , So you will mever get Bored

What  You can chose ? 

Motivation 

KNOWLEDGE 

TEACHING 

Anything Else which suits You...!!!

And what can you do is just keep on posting....and wait till the limit is reached and you are All set to Go..!!!

thanks for reading...!!!

@Awais SarwarSarwarSince you are new, perused all the discussion runs first. Attempt to keep these standards. Never duplicate another post. Take a stab at posting something helpful and intriguing. Which everybody prefers and is educated post. What's more, do nothing outside the principles of the gathering.

Being another part you should simply to keep to the principles in other to try not to be prohibited from this gathering after that you need to you can make your initial 100 valuable post and get paid after 20 helpful post, that is the essential for all novices

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Welcome my friend  in crypto forum , first you have to read and follow the crypto forum rules  because the all rules is very important in this forum .   You don't break the crypto rules  and work with right rules . Best of luck my friend.

In older days we want to post first 100 for free and after that you get paid for every 30 posts which is shown useful in the yobit platform. But nowadays we can only earn for every 20 posts per day which is useful as well as positive rated.

I need to like posting about information and educating . It gives me much delight. Since information is primary for any sorts of work. So we ought to augment our insight whenever we get possibility. Crypto encourages us to extend our knowledge.First post 100 is free, at that point you will get 10 talktoken for each post.