Telegram scammers! - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
danherbias07

Telegram scammers!

There are a lot of scammers on the market right now (crypto, steam, banking). If you got something valuable someone always want to steal it from you. That’s the reason you should trust no one right now. That’s the reason why I am thinking about buying a cold wallet right now.

This is a super important friend topic, every day there are more scammers who come out on the market, as the colleagues say in this forum, they are in the shadows to see who they hunt, they leave without mercy, even having millions in their accounts they continue to scam The small figures that we have in our pockets, such cases come out daily, in recent days one of the most fashionable scams is through the UNI, since there was a first stage where if a lot of money was made with them, But later the scammers used that to take a lot of money from everyone.

Hello there newbie's in industry, all of us have to beware from telegram scammer because they have enforce themselves in the harm to people and they are dangerous because they deceive you much.

Thank you so much for the information you have provided so much. From the information you have given us, we have survived a great scam. Because of that, I don't use telegrams. I was aware of the adverse effects of the information you provided later. I will never use telegrams from now on.

Wow man, I just recently go that attack from an unknown telegram user, who tried to scam me in a which he sent me a link to join a site, so I joined it and he sent 0.7btc for me to withdraw but it needed me to pay and external fees to receive it. And when I searched for the site online, it was not even real

I have encountered a lot of these telegram scammers in my time with crypto currency and now that I have discovered that most things about crypto currency on telegram is a scam, I no longer use it for anything that relates to crypto currency.

I also got scam in telegram,.someone's offer me btc mining and triple it in a next day..They provide some proof of payment that's why im joined..but after a week there's no sign ug paying back.i try to contact but it cannot be reached..my lesson there is don't trust quickly.

Hello guyz im informing you to avoid tekegram scammers they really exist so users should have to be Careful when someone send. Scammers might ask your personal details, privacy keys, or may offer any bonus so be Careful if you receive any greedy offer on telegram.

For that reason, I do not use telegrams. I was aware of the adverse effect of the information you provided later. I won't use telegram from now on. Thank you so much for the information you provide. General Chat Chat LoungFrom the information you have given us, we have survived a great scandal.

There are so many fake bots promising to give you a handsome airdrop rewards. Simply, do not trust them. There are the huge rewards which is not gonna pay to you. Later they ask you to deposit ether or BTC in their wallet address to claim your rewards. This is the common symptoms.

if you join an ICO / IEO group, there will be times when people will start to message directly to you with the same name as the admin, offering you cooperation and more. be careful, they are con artists, however, this is a common thing in telegrams.

Yes thats true beware on those scammers and dont ask on how to exchange youre coins becouse lots of people will dm you or will make a private message you and they will take that opprtunity to make scam.

Telegram scammers always remain at large. Nothing prevents them from doing this and deceiving people. The main thing is not to fall for their tricks and thereby protect yourself.

Telegram scammer are dangerous they sweetly behave with buddies and ask about their codes and then do hacked their accounts and earn their money in own way. And their account can be banned.

There are a lot of scammers on telegram. There is also a lot of telegram bots that say that they they will give you 0.2 BTC if you just deposit 0.02 BTC into their account. Some sort of mining fee they call it. Please do not believe this. This is obviously a scam and there is no way that any of these bots work. Do not waste your hard earned bitcoin on these things.

It is true that I was exposed to a lot of fraud, as someone contacted me one day and asked me to invest an amount on his site, but it became clear to me that he is a fraud and wants to steal money and also robots of currencies are fraudulent and a waste of time

I knew it! At first I live using telegram especially joining crypto groups but later on it became suspicious. It is always sending links that it wants you to click and you can also see that it's now more on bots. We should really be careful.

Scammer find different ways to scam with people in telegram the offering different investment plans where they offer high return on your investment so it is our responsibility to control our emotion and did not go with high returns you give us good information in your topic about Telegram scammer in my opinion the best way to avoid this, did not invest in any project do Crypto trading and earn good profit

It's nothing new, especially if you have a lot of experiences with those kind of scammers. I have so many "strangers" on telegram that suddenly send me a message doing this and that, or giving me some new projects or even offering to join their project or becoming part of their team. And I believe telegram have a 2FA features, don't forget to use them. I have seen a lot of cases where people accounts got hacked.

Telegram investigates and takes necessary actions to deal with those SCAMMER Accounts. Usually, once an ACCOUNT has been reported by significant number of users, Telegram will mark it as a SCAM account.

Telegram has a place to report potential scammers: @notoscam. You can send the screenshots of a conversation or forward suspicious messages there.

Our task is to report!

Yes buddy i create an account on telegram for earning free 700 coins from yobit exchange. But after joining telegram i received a lot invitation message in which evey one invite me for joining investment pool. But i feel this that that is scam.

Thanks for the word of advice there so helpful to beginners in crypto even me I have faced so many telegram scamers be it a bot or person and they scamed me a lot its for this reason I would like to also advice somebody there to stay alert of telegram scamers,never trust them even when they show you proof of payment cause that's just a trick they use to lure people.. stay alert.

Oh yes. Telegram is already full of scammers, but one gets used to this type of scams and scammers, that's why you should never have the private keys on the phone and never pay attention to unknown people, and if you are going to invest, know that telegram only It is to obtain information about the project, and you must go to the main page.

Because of that, I don't use telegrams.  I was aware of the adverse effects of the information you provided later.  I will never use telegrams from now on.