How to withdraw from yobit to your bank; My way - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vivek1997

How to withdraw from yobit to your bank; My way

This post is very useful to me because I am new here and I was looking for a way to withdraw my money with low fees .. Thank you for this useful information for me and for the new people who are still confused about how to withdraw their money .. best wishes

Bitcoin into other bank account but the problem is BTC is very high, first you have to convert to perfect market and then transfer into bank, it's so long process by the way..

I think for right now you can't do that Because still cryptocurrency does not have a central bank I think you only can Withdraw your cryptocurrency throw kindness and sell them to a local contractor. Otherwise if your country e approach cryptocurrency and If your country has a cryptocurrency ATM then you can withdrawal it through the ATM directly.

Of course you follow this procedure to withdraw from yobit to manage my Coinbase crypto account.  This is a very simple procedure and takes 10 minutes to complete.  In my opinion all crypto talk members hide their own bitcoins in different crypto currencies due to high fees.

Good luck crypto talk members work hard and earn more.We can make a lot of money.

Great sharing companion I'm new on this discussion and still I know pull out my cash your post assistance me how we pull out our cash and convert it into money and use it as we need yobit allow to change over this computerized cash inti money of your hand so you need to try sincerely in the event that you need best cash assessment.

On 2/11/2020 at 2:28 PM, Vivek1997 said:

Withdrawal of bitcoin is little complex process, i follows following procedure:

1) Trade your bitcoins to other cryptocurrency like litecoin or ethereum, because they have small transfer charges,

2) Withdrawing litecoin, converted from bitcoins, into wazirx wallet,

3) litecoin to USD without any fee,

4) Selling USD to rupees (min 14.5 USD)(you need to complete kyc for this process).

That's it, enjoy your money.

Thank you this is very very special for me because it give me a latest information from your post I transfer money from my bank account easily

• +1 1

The method that you follow is the best way to trade, but I fell into the trap of buying cheap and unsuccessful currencies and lost all my money that I invested, so I need guidance on the issue of buying currencies

• +5 1

It is a good topic for discussion. I have not withdrawn bitcoins yet, and I do not know what ways I can withdraw cryptocurrencies. I think it is a bit complicated. I hope it is an easier way to withdraw.

• +5 1

Much appreciated for sharing this valuable and instructive post my companion . After perusing your post ready to able to pull back with moo expenses . This can be exceptionally supportive for everybody particularly who's individuals who do not know way to pull back . I get more information from this gathering by doing posts .

It is really a good idea to convert Bitcoin to Litecoin because it has little fees and does not take long, this will facilitate the withdrawal process and save you little money. In addition, you are doing a good process and the method is not complicated but more reliable
Good luck to you, my friend

Bitcoin withdrawal fee is too high so definitely We need to see other options and LTC is the best option to withdraw your payments because it's withdrawal fee is relatively lower than all other coins and is easy to withdraw as well.

Hello my dear friend, and thank you for this information. I am new to this platform and I do not have much information and I rely on the supervisors in this. I wish success to everyone.

Thanks for this valuable information. It is a little long method but i understood it well. I am still new to this forum and i haven't withdraw yet. I'll definitely use your method for my first withdraw. 

WThank you dear friend for making such a beautiful important post. Through this post many of us will know a lot. I don't know much about this mischievous girl. I will request my seniors if they know us in a little detail.

Thanks dear for sharing thus amazing information with us. I personally never with draw my payment. But i will try to with draw. I think it will easy and simple method. If i will face any problem then i will ask you my problem. Again thanks to you and the administration of this forum.

I agree with you, I do not withdraw Bitcoin because its transfer fees are high. I transfer my currencies to ETC because it does not require much transfer fees, but the problem is that it takes a lot of time to complete the transaction.

Very good information for some who wish to make this type of transaction, but personally I prefer to withdraw in cryptocurrencies to another exchange, very little withdrawal to fiat money, it is true that the idea is to profit from our work in money that we can use daily at home, but I usually take it to another exchange that has the option to work p2p, I like it better because I also help other people to buy cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Thank you every much for sharing this useful information. I have not yet withdrawl my money yobit but when I earned money then I will surely try this way and hopefully I get money into my bank and hopefully I get benefit form it.

High fees are the reason why most of the members are converting their earnings to another coins or fiat currencies like usd or rubble, but until now yobit is doing a perfect job because it has a lot of chances to avoid those fees

• +5 1

On 2/11/2020 at 2:28 PM, Vivek1997 said:

Withdrawal of bitcoin is little complex process, i follows following procedure:

1) Trade your bitcoins to other cryptocurrency like litecoin or ethereum, because they have small transfer charges,

2) Withdrawing litecoin, converted from bitcoins, into wazirx wallet,

3) litecoin to USD without any fee,

4) Selling USD to rupees (min 14.5 USD)(you need to complete kyc for this process).

That's it, enjoy your money.

Thank you so much dear I also want to know that how can I withdraw my payment and your post is really very helpful to me and I will try this method and I will withdraw my payment but there is the one problem that you should tell all the process in detail about the process in short I can understand but I can't totally understand all the method.

Well I think that the best way is to make use of a peer to peer service. This way you are the one that would decide where the other person will send the money to. You can give him your bank account or other means of receiving fiat currencies.

According to my opinion we cannot withdraw in beacuse of some critical reasons and policies, it is difficult to withraw amount becuase it charges too much fee, there is no specific way to withdraw in in many countries, so there we can exchange it in our country with others in a polite manner.

My friend some time ago there was an option within the withdrawal options.  ... Withdrawals via Visa directly with a certain commission, and the other matter, we can withdraw to some Russian electronic banks such as Payer Bank, Perfect Money Bank and others. Thank you very much.

• +2 1

High fees are the reason why most of the members are converting their earnings to another coins or fiat currencies like usd or rubble, but until now yobit is doing a perfect job because it has a lot of chances to avoid those fees

I wish you more earning bitcoin
Here in the cryptocurrency knowledge forum

Benefit from your post, in which we shared your experience, thank you