How to get better reputation on cryptotalk? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

How to get better reputation on cryptotalk?

You can get a better reputation on cryptotalk by posting a good commi, following all the recommendations and rules of the forum to avoid getting warnings.

The posts should be informative and contain simple descriptions that anyone can understand. Besides, you shouldn't talk badly about everything. With your own positive attitude and open-mindedness you get good reactions.

Make sure you are posting something valuable that will help people to solve their problems .  Write it in easy and understable language . If you follow this, I hope you wi get good reputations.

Hello, for everything to go positive in cryptotalk we must comply with the rules of the forum, mainly we must have a coherent topic that is quite useful. So we are having good results in this wonderful forum. Greetings

On 7/2/2020 at 11:40, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

¿Alguien puede ayudarme? ¿Cómo puedo conseguir una mejor reputación aquí? Mi perfil va en negativo ... por favor sugiéreme algo útil.

I am new to crytptalk but I have seen that my reputation has risen and improved by making positive comments, making posts that contribute to other users and getting followers

Despite being new in this forum I do not see it so difficult just pay close attention to the publications you want to comment, do it in the best way possible, so that it helps the community, if you make a post do it in the corresponding area, and taking care of the language of each of these, it is always good to read the rules of each section to be aware of what you can not do 

you just have to adhere to the standards and follow the rules that are given by your coordinator, then you will have the opportunity to make a decent reputation

You should always do things well, write coherent things that can help other members of the forum, before starting you should read the rules of each forum, to prevent your comment from being deleted. If you are going to create content, make it of quality, with a good title and its tags, so that more people read it and rate your topic as positive and interesting.

5 minutes ago, manroumam98 said:

if your profile is negative maybe it is because your posts have offended someone or your posts look like spam, the way to get those negative points away is by commenting on admin posts that are already available for negative profiles

the best way to get positive feedback and make a good quality post, if you do a targeted post help the forum and forum members then you will receive a lot of positive feedback on your post and always try to acquire knowledge to post useful things

Make quality posts. Researching topics. Answering newcomers.

For building your reputation on any community you need to contribute with something decent:)

In fact, the main basis for getting a good reputation is when you make valuable, useful and interesting posts. But now reputation is not used properly,so having a good reputation is just luck, you are lucky if they give you a heart, even your post is not that good.

On 2/7/2020 at 12:40 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Can someone plz help me,how can l get better reputation here? My profile is going in negative....plz suggest me something helpful.

Good morning group. I think the best thing is to make good posts, with a lot of information and personal conclusions, no copying and pasting of text from other sites. You will surely see your reputation grow with these tips.

You need to write useful comments and post interesting themes. It's not that easy. It takes a few weeks to get used to these rules. 

Just try to make good and useful posts. If something comes to your mind like having a question you don't have an answer for or if you have some crypto knowledge that you can share with forum members, or just make useful comments that are also but still useful. I promise you that over time you will have a good reputation.

If you get better reputation you need to search in Google and share better post. Then you got a better reputation

I guess the best way to earn reputation is if you create a thread. If your thread starting post is filled with good quality content, then it will most definitely like by members, as getting liked is the only way to earn tokens, hence members do support more nowadays, so go ahead start more posts. 

Hello dear mate, you ask a good question how to increase better reputation at cryptotalk, so my answer is post useful and informative content in this forum and reply positive comment of the others post. So if anyone do this thing reputation will increase for sure.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The surest way is to write good , interesting , informative posts that in theory may appeal to forum readers , you need to be interested in getting a good rating .

Try to write something useful more often. Or communicate with people on offtopic and evaluate, so your reputation will grow

To get a better reputation in this forum is to follow the rule of the forum and of each topic, the information you post or comments you want to give has to be useful and interesting and have more than 100 characters or at least the essence of what you comment is expressed in fewer characters.

By publishing valuable information about cryptocurrencies, look more for everything new in trading and mining and write articles about those things, in short my friend care about quality not quantity

• +2 1

Это довольно сложно, но вы должны стремиться к этому, у вас должны быть действительно полезные посты и много времени, проведенного на форуме