Is cryptotalk helpful for additional income? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kabir Hossain

Is cryptotalk helpful for additional income?

It is super useful and very beneficial since you are rewarded for tasks that pass you but at the same time for learning because you also learn a lot. Because in the end it benefits you twice, they pay you per task and you also receive knowledge that is excellent 

Yes, of course, it helps a lot to see that you can make money by commenting on the forum at the same time that you learn different things and communicate with other people, but not only does it stay there, there are a lot of entries in the forum made by users where show you different ways to earn money

In my opinion and experience, cryptotalk is very useful to generate additional income, because in this forum you can generate crypto by posting, besides that you can find aidrops and bountys, you can also find. Other investment methods or methods to earn money, it was very useful for me, I hope it is the same for everyone.

Edited by TomyDax
spelling errors

If it is a good resource to learn and teach while you can win, I think this platform is fantastic. Here you will never waste your time. (is secured)

It is a platform where additional income is generated by sharing knowledge and experience. It will be better. Don't waste your time elsewhere.

Edited by emirze67

Goodnight! Yes, Cryptotalk allows you to earn extra money, but for this you need to spend a lot of time on the forum. For a start, the very good thing!

Bueno, es importante porque podemos adquirir conocimientos que nos pueden llevar a ganar dinero, pero sin embargo con el tema de los dólares gratis si nos va a permitir ganar considero mucho dinero

I imagine that there are people in these cryptocurrency forums, who have come to have a source of extra income doing post commenting, if so, while cryptocurrencies. They only see this forum as a way to interact with other people and explain their Knowledge and that they have the same interests Of many people to generate Money Online I hope that many people take advantage of this method ...

• +5 1

Of course, if you learn how to invest money correctly on the forum, do mining, you will learn to make a lot of money. This can be called an additional income, there are enough smart people here who can teach you cryptocurrency trading.

Cryptotec very useful because here you can get any the Council already have knowledgeable in this matter guys. Get new knowledge, etc.

On 1/31/2020 at 10:38 AM, Nayan deka said:

Obviously cryptotalk forum is very helpful for earning a good amount of money. You just need to give two-three hours per day to make 30 posts as this is the rule. You will get 1000 satoshis per post so if you make 30 posts per day you will earn 30000 satoshi per day. So in 1 month you will earn  90USD if you do consistent work. Good luck.

I was not aware of how much one earned for each post, thank you very much for the information. Did you understand that you could not make more than 20 posts a day? Or do you only consider 20 useful posts? Another question, are the comments also paid or only the posts? 

On 31.01.2020 at 16:19, Kabir Hossain said:

Cryptocurrency has been popular in rest of the world.There has many site to transaction cryptocurrency. Cryptotalk is new one coperative to another related site. Since it is a new site, does it easiar for begginers. Is it helpful for additional income?

Cryptotalk can provide additional income, but by it I do not mean payment for the written posts, but the information received, it costs much more, and at the moment the information received here is already actively helping me in trading.

si amigo cryptotalk is an excellent platform that allows us to comment and give our own opinions, not only about the crypto world but also about many other topics, and it also pays us, it really is a good way to generate income

3 hours ago, Mahmood9655 said:

This site is considered suitable for work for beginners as it provides them with an opportunity to learn more about cryptocurrencies and increase your experience in them in addition to collecting good capital from it 

It's one of the main reasons because I like this project. First of all this CryptoTalk promotion is greatly done.

Yes, you can earn additional income from cryptotalk, yobit and cryptotalk has great bitcoin program that can earn you stable income so yes cryptotalk can give you that chance

Of course it is useful, since it provides valuable information that could be used in investment projects and thus expand our profits. 

I think cryptotalk is a good project to learn something and make a little bit of money at the same time. Usually, in the crypto world you are being left to your own devices at beginning. Forum is a good place to speak, to listen, but cryptotalk is even better, because it pays ! 😛 So my thoughts are positive about an income. It could be 5$ a day, if you will sit quite enought 

Of course it is useful, not only to earn income but also to acquire knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies. This is a very complete project and that compared to other sites to earn free coins in which I have been I can get a much better deal for my time invested.

Short answer yeah obviously you earn an ok amount of money by posting.
Long answer cryptotalk is a decent hub for knowledge about cryptocurrencies so by virtue of you or anyone reading even if it just for the money you are bound to learn something new related to crypto so I guess it's worth the effort put to read stuff about it it's gonna benefit you in the long run if you so desire to get in to this properly...or you can just do like the hundreds of new posters here that have arrived and wait for an airdrop related to it to actually talk.

I recently started using this cryptotalk platform and the truth has seemed very good to me since with the work of all we make cryptocurrencies known to many more people. In particular, I have learned a lot in each forum that I have read.

Aparte de cryptotalk, hay una forma diferente de ganar dinero.
Hay muchas formas de ganar dinero, y una de ellas es a través de aplicaciones móviles donde, además de juegos y entretenimiento, ganas dinero con tu cuenta de PayPal y Payeer. También existen aplicaciones donde puedes ganar diversas criptomonedas y luego transferirlas a tu billetera favorita, donde las conviertes en dinero real, que luego podrás retirar.