Looking for good wallets? Got you covered! - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DreamStage

Looking for good wallets? Got you covered!

Hello! I use wallets Blockchain, MeW (MyEtherWallet), TrustWallet. As for me, these wallets are the best and most reliable wallets among others. And I keep some of the money on the Yobit exchange. Because you can easily withdraw money to popular services. And I exchange my money, cryptocurrencies for BestChange.

Yobit is a multi-chain wallet that offers support for seven cryptocurrencies, namely Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Ethereum Classic, DAO, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, REP and many more. Jaxx gives you full control over the wallet, which is highly accessible with desktop and mobile compatibility..And yobit is the best and also safe wallet ....in my opinion.......

Coinbase is awesome pockets and exchange additionally but the trouble is that in coinbase is that they want to do kyc for the wallet and it has airdrop also but all can not participate it best individuals who can do who've completed kyc

I haven't used any of them. Thanks to you for telling about all these wallets. I am very new to this forum and cryptoworld and have still not withdrawn any amount from them. In feature i definitely use one of  these wallets 

Many wallets are now but everyone have specific value and gave different rates for earning but the most popular is youbit and binance. 

Thank you for sharing this with us. We beginners really needs topics like this that will be preparing us ahead of future when we start receiving payments that we will need a wallet. I can't say anything pertaining the crypto wallets because i am new here and don't have any idea on it but i surely learn from this.

I have also some wallet's and exchanges that will help you to make your transaction easily with low exchange fee's. First coinbase is the best wallet and it is the most prominent wallet I have ever used and second is Yobit exchange which is also the most using exchange so far.

• +4 1

Thank you friend for the information and as new I read all the information and also do research to be able to keep my investment in a safe place.

Yes rhe coinbase is the most safe and famouse wallet it is easy to use and its interface is very good .I am very please in it and easy to use simple every type of people can easily understand it and confident to use this.

I personally use a trust wallet, as this wallet is easy to use and more secure and does not require verification by KYC, unlike other wallets, as well as the wallet that the withdrawal fees are very cheap.

I winder why have not you mentioned Trust wallet, as it is very reliable and good wallet and above all it is downloaded as mobile application so it will be with you on your device wherever you go and this provides you with easy access around the clock , you can use it even if you are lying in your bed. I think it is more  than great and the wallets you have mentioned are good too.

• +4 1

I favor to use YOBIT, for me this pockets could be very secure and smooth to use. In fact, there are quite a few cash to be had in it, with YOBIT we also can change and spend money on it. There are such a lot of blessings to the use of it.

Numerous wallets, the leading in my supposition are decentralized wallets such as TrustWall and Blockchain additionally cold equipment wallets are considered the most secure.

I also use coinbase from a long time and till now I haven't face any problem and it goes smoothly. And i also recommend those who don't know which they choose , atleast try to know about coinbase and you'll be a fan of it I'm sure of that 

Thank you for sharing such an great topic that will help the members to know the best wallet, those wallet u listed are good but I prefer trust wallet in all because it's truthful nothing will happen to your wallet it will be secured. 

There are some well-known and secure portfolios, and the options have become many in the past two years. The coinbase wallet is very safe but complicated to use for new people in this field.

There are many wallets that exist and they also have a lot of flights but I am not on cryptotalk at all and so far I have not used any wallet and to see in the comments it turns out that blockchain and yobit ones are very good 

Nice question my forum member, good wallet will make an easy saving for you , saving increase more capital block chain wallet and coinbase wallet are the best wallet  and trustable wallet in cryptotalk 

Yeah i think coinbase and blockchain are the most secure and confided in wallet where your btc will be protected and simple to pull out . Well I have Coinbase wallet and my cash are as yet protected there . Much appreciated you sibling for posting which will ultimately helps amateur and who is befuddled which wallet ought to be utilized this will be useful for them.

For me, this wallet is very safe and easy to use. I prefer to use YOBIT. There are certainly a lot of coins available in it, so we can exchange and invest in there with YOBIT as well. There's so many benefits of using these.

• +1 1

So many wallet on crypto world, but many of them are different by the base of features.  So now we can use according to our requirements.  So friend I'm using yobit and i think it safe and secure.  Yobit provide us so many other facilities.  So according to me yobit is good wallet and good exchanger. 

• +1 1

Coin protect is more important so I am satisfied blockchain wallet, blockchain wallet is one of the best that is more secure and comfortable and other my opinion many people are use blockchain wallet.

Im avid user of coinbase however now simplest the time that j come upon the coinbase seasoned.Now i recognize thank you for youre topic it genuinely helps me though as for now i've a few other coons in coinbase that i can not change but now i already knew thanks again.

If we can find out something good about what you are doing about wallets, then we can make some useful comments here. Hopefully, for a while, if we can gain some good knowledge about the subject in a simple way, then now we can't make some good comments.  I hope I can learn something because I can learn a lot better

If we can find out something good about what you are doing about wallets, then we can make some useful comments here. Hopefully, for a while, if we can gain some good knowledge about the subject in a simple way, then now we can't make some good comments.  I hope I can learn something because I can learn a lot better