Yobit AirDrop - Get 700 YoDollars for Free (Third Topic) - Page 527 - Airdrops - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

Yobit AirDrop - Get 700 YoDollars for Free (Third Topic)

aten7gbpb - Спасибо бирже Yobit и форуму CryptoTalk за возможность зарабатывать деньги за каждое сообщение!

In terms of security, I like YOBIT because it has the following:

File System Encryption
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer)
Anti-DOS
Intelligent queer transaction analysis and blocking system
Two-factor authorization (Google Authentication, email)
Hot/Cold Portfolios
Yobi Codes (codes provided for transactions)

aten7gbpb - Спасибо бирже Yobit и форуму CryptoTalk за возможность зарабатывать деньги за каждое сообщение!

I would like to know that it is paying because they are lowering all the posts and I have on one side more than 100 and another one tells me that I have 90 is crazy. I want the airdrop to be very real and win all my time because I’ve lost some hobbies to be here

On 10/2/2020 at 6:15 PM, Tetrisreal said:

Yobit.net is not the first time that it launches such a good airdrop and they are always real, not scam like other airdrops that only know how to extract information from users to fill them with spam, I recommend the platform not only for airdrops but also for trading and now with it mining is more attractive.

Its Perfectly understand, i like this project and your airdrop, thx a lot Yobit

f6ed6n23g - Many thanks to Yobit and the CryptoTalk forum for the possibility of earning money from messages!

image.png

I know yobit is a very good platform. I hope they will give new update now. Because of today 14 October. 

On 10/12/2020 at 5:50 PM, liligah said:

The airdrop has been a positive change for me in this activity of the cryptocurrency market, I have learned much more. My code: f678rgs2u

sorry, i'm a little bit new.

Can i know how this code works?

Why some of you put a code in your's message?

@yobi66 the airdrop was end (9 October or 12 October no one of us understand) , and we are waiting someone of Yobit team that can give us more informaction about it!

- Спасибо бирже Yobit и форуму CryptoTalk за возможность зарабатывать деньги за каждое сообщение!

• +1 1

fns8n5xfa - Спасибо бирже Yobit и форуму CryptoTalk за возможность зарабатывать деньги за каждое сообщение!

I make  a  small mistake  last  year  for yoda   and  i  didnt  recieve  it  

but  this  one  of  dollars i wish  to  recieve  it .

Спасибо бирже Yobit и форуму CryptoTalk за возможность зарабатывать деньги за каждое сообщение!

On 1/27/2020 at 5:15 AM, Admin said:

🚀 Yobit AirDrop 
🎁 Get 700 YoDollars + 400 YoDollars for every friend

🔹Join Telegram Bot https://t.me/fastexrobot or https://tglink.ru/fastexrobot
🔹Register: https://cryptotalk.org/
🔹Click "Get 700 YoDollars"
🔹Join to Yobit Telegram Groups
🔹Go to @fastexrobot and click on "i have subscribed"
🔹Copy code
🔹Do positive comment with your code in THIS topic

🔹Register on Yobit.Net Exchange

🔹Join Telegram Group https://t.me/EarnWithYobit or https://tglink.ru/EarnWithYobit

🎊Trade for YoDollars (YODA) will be open on Yobit.Net Exchange after 28 Jan goz061ske

Thank you Yobit.net for the opportunity to do better trading ... it is the best exchange ...💕

thanks to Yobit exchange and CryptoTalk forum for the opportunity to earn money for each message!

Получили фри долларсы. Прикупила еще 6 тыс. Сунула в инвест. Ожидаю рост до 200 сатош точно. Возможно биржа привяжет к инвесту или форку (а вдруг). умаю, всё самое интересное впереди!

The YOBIT platform, day after day, proves itself among the platforms, and I think it will have a great deal among the best platforms in the future. Please add Airdrop to the platform.