Does That Mean Hot Wallets Are Not Safe? - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sami balta

Does That Mean Hot Wallets Are Not Safe?

Only one out of every odd wallet we can confide in now a days yes we as a whole might suspect so hot wallets are undependable 100% consistently utilize the confided in wallet on the grounds that not all the wallet are genuine

A small community are used to hot wallets it connected to the third parties individually. Hot wallets can be haked easily and it is not safe and secure method to save money and cryptocurrency and it is not safe for withdrawal. 

Hot wallet are safe and secure I also use hot wallet for daily handling and to send a little amounts of coins.i am still using this platform and never face any problems here.i suggest that you should sign up in this website and see the magic I hope you won't regret.

I have a wallet called Jobit but I put a small amount of money in it. Wallets are good and safe for protection. I like to keep money and put more money in hard wallet.

To determine how secure your Hot Wallet is, you need to examine the reputation and behavior of third parties and parties that connect to your Hot Wallet. Anything connected to the network is vulnerable to hacking and attacks. So, miners usually prefer to keep small amounts in hot wallets because attackers do not waste resources to obtain them.

I have been using this wallet for a long time, it is safe and has never been hacked, but I must always try to protect our information and currency, always be safe and careful, no one can get inside us. -Beware of untrustworthy websites and websites. Our wallet will not penetrate anyone

It really helps when you can tell a little more about this hot wallet. Thanks for hearing this for the first time.

Alp has never heard of such a wallet, but I read several reviews about it and found that the wallet is not fake. But if you've been using your own coins, blockchain, or paper wallets to find small quantities, I think this is a good option.

• +1 1

Now a days the rate of scammers is increasing widley ,not every wallet we are looking for is safe.Sometime the review can be false.So try the one which is official and being used by people too long ,so that we can secure our money.

Hot wallet is one of the good wallet for use and most of the peoples use this wallet and satify with this. Hot wallet can be easily braked and your currency and user key can also be stole.so, i suggest you can't invest a lot of money in this wallet.

I used hot wallet just for small amount.I also think that its privacy is not good.So for safety i use blockchain wallet it is safe and secure.We can safely store our coins here for a long time.Hackers find so difficulty to hack it. 

No dear I don't think so ,I think that they are equally save as others kind of wallet but as I don't have any experience about hot wallet so that's why I don't know much more about it.

Hot wallets can not be safe much beacuse mostly hot wallets are totally scam or can hack your data and you cam lose your all earning .So be careful while choesing a hot wallet .If you want to try one then find the one which has high reputation and used by more people .

Hot wallet not secure It is very easy to get lost and people withdraw money from it People are giving negative response about it It is not completely secure and people do not like it It is lost quickly and does not make the transaction correct. This wallet is unsecured

It isn't true because Blockchain & Coinbase wallet are still excellent wallets in the market. I've been using a Blockchain cryptocurrency wallet for a very long time but my money is safe there. I trust the Blockchain wallet to save my money for the future too.

As the hot wallet are online they can be attacked by the prone of hackers.They will hack and steal all your money .To choes a hot wallet is similar to trying luck .I will never suggest you to use a hot wallet if you want to try then keep a little amount in the wallet to save yourself from big lose .

There are reliable hot wallets, but you always have to search for the most popular and safe wallet, to save your money, because many fraudsters hack into wallets.

• +1 1

Nowadays we can not trust om ever wallet.Yes, we are also some who are completely back and also far away wrong people.As nowadays digital.currency is becoming more and more popular so.we woulf.need more safe and.secure wallets for.our work.So we should keep searching about.such wallet and should also get the guidance from seniours.

No, it is not so ...to some extent, you are right ...Hackers can hack hot ones quickly ..But there are many crypto talk wallets that hackers cannot reach. Trust wallet tops those all.wallets.There are some hot ones who have come to this crypto  world from long ago, but they have not yet hacked.

What is a hot wallet?  No idea about it.  This topic is for everyone to highlight. But I do not know anything about it. I want to know, how is it used? And so that I can know and learn about it in detail.  I do not know. How to withdraw it?

There is no doubt hot wallets are secure. But this wallet always need internet to access their features. And now a days hackers are very smart they easily hack any wallet so you also be care full about your wallet security.

Truly we as a whole might suspect so hot wallets are undependable 100 % in the examination with the chilly wallet or the equipment wallet. I likewise have the uncertainty to the hot wallet in light of the fact that our private key of the hot wallet will be put away on the different worker, programmer possibly ready to hack!

it's really important post, thanks...

Absolutely you are Right, this is an important point hot wallet are not safe because everything can be hacked.And you know online wallet are always at risk,and we have to use popular wallet for our money safety.

Hot wallet are safe and secure I also use hot wallet for daily handling and to send a little amounts of coins.i am still using this platform and never face any problems here.i suggest that you should sign up in this website and see the magic I hope you won't regret.

My dear friend i don't think that so.  I use hot wallet for a long time and still now can’t face any trouble for hot wallet. 

But you have to careful.  I suggest you to use a best wallet  so that your private information and money both are secure. 

Think before you use it.  Obviously you have to use a strong password so that hacker can’t hack your information and money. 

Another suggestion is that always take advise from seniors. 

Do work carefully.  Best of luck my friend💝💝                       

Yes dear you are right hot wallets are not safe.

Hot wallet means online working wallet then you know very well hackers are doing fast jobs now a days so you can't use these kinds of wallet.

Hot wallets are the wallets which having no high security for saving your money.Every data can be hacked even many apps have viruses in it .so before installing any wallets we firstly chek its features and securit that how much it is secure.