How many people know crypto in your country? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

How many people know crypto in your country?

In my country, about 40 percent have heard about bitcoin, and even less about the rest of the crypt. In practice, 10% are used to some extent.

In my country a lot of people know about crypto. But a little of them involved in it. I know few miners and some traders. I think it will me more popular in near future. Because a lot of adverts are on now. 

I don't know what the exact percentage is, but here in Venezuela ironically due to economic problems, the crypto world became very popular today, it is the third country with the most use of cryptos according to chainalysis, so the percentage must be very large

In my country, cryptocurrencies became more known from what happened in 2018, before that it was little known but there were already those who knew them, but despite the fact that they are already better known even to most people, they go unnoticed, and they are not able to understand what it is about, so at least in my country despite this great growth and acceptance it is only in the big capitals where there is a significant change, for the rest of the country people still do not know what they are . 😁

I am not sure about this, but I have seen it in a news article since my country is one of the ones that invests the most in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies

I think that everyone has become aware of cryptocurrencies because of communication and news channels, but those who use them in my country are few, although they already know it.

In my country let's say that 80% know that it is a cyptocurrency but they do not know how to use it, 
since the government took out a currency that is the petro and 80% gave them a bonus in petro, however,
very little information was given about its use and there was no information on what a cryptocurrency is
as such, but here there are many companies that work with mining and many people know how to handle cryptocurrencies
but it is a small percentage, but I think that there is another percentage that only know the Petro mas do not
know that there are strong and slightly more solid electronic currencies and that knowing how to invest can earn a 
lot of money but it takes a lot of experience.

Also here in my country, there are a lot of people giving courses on how to use cryptocurrencies 
and you can see that there are people interested and especially young people.

I come from a third world country but in some aspects of society there are those who are very tech savvy and adept at using the internet but in the provinces sometimes there isn't even any electricity so I can rule them out from the population that knows about crypto, I estimate around 10-16% of my country's population to actually know about crypto but I guess some would know about it even just a little bit as we are heavily influenced by america here.

The truth is, a very precise amount is difficult to know, but in more developed countries there are many more people who use them than in countries that are not so, in my country I think there are very few who use them

On 13.01.2020 at 19:57, hmind said:

Through a percentage in terms of population geographical problems and in terms of technological knowledge. How many percent do you think people understand crypto in your audience?

Most people in my country do not understand what cryptocurrency is, and the legal status of cryptocurrencies has not yet been determined.

I don`t know accurately how many people use crypto in my country, but I know, that in Russia blockchain technologies are very popular. Despite on governments restrictions, people continue use it, because for some people it`s a work, for some it`s a hobby and they can`t live without crypto. I`m sure, that only more than 1% of population uses crypto, but I hope this number will be increasing 

Many people uses this market in my country but not huge crowd in this market because this is not legal tender in our country that is why people avoiding from this market. 

maybe 5% in dach knows what crypto is doubt most of them know even blockchain 

I think there is only less people who knows about crypto world,I would like to make all the new generation people aware about the crypto and crypto currency would be our future digital currency and share all my knowledge to those people which could helps to  make more employment opportunities to the people who are unemployed.

On 1/13/2020 at 11:57 AM, hmind said:

Through a percentage in terms of population geographical problems and in terms of technological knowledge. How many percent do you think people understand crypto in your audience?

The exact number of people who know the world of cryptocurrencies in my country cannot be determined, however, in recent times there has been enormous interest in investing in Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic , Litecoin, among others

I am from Venezuela, in the country 7 cryptocurrencies were created Bolivar Coin, Arepa Coin, Onix Coin, Ril Coin, Andes Coin, Petro Coin, Dracma. None have been of great relevance and they have not been listed on coinmarketcap.

It is very interesting to discuss, where I live there are approximately 200 people, maybe only 4% who know about crypto. Why is that? because they use social media not used properly, but we can get very important information if we use it properly.

I live in 2 countries and in both of them a lot of people have heard about Bitcoin and other crypto coins? some of them try to trade either with a small size investment or large size investment.

Knowing simply this data is very inaccurate but an estimate can be given in those who are interested in learning about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, digital assets based on cryptography are very broad but the percentage worldwide and by countries that its population is interested in these topics, one of the tools that we can use is google trends where we find the most searched words and the dates people searched for them, along with some demographic data of the moment someone requested the information in the search engine google, this is undoubtedly a great niche in the coming years and decades because the public is very broad that still does not know or have an idea that this exists, when this is massive and technologies are adopted in daily life it will be a great revolution digital.

z7K3SYt.png

good night guys !! In Venezuela, many people know cryptomena, a large percentage of the population. Since the economic crisis that we are going through the cryptocurrency helps a lot

• +1 1
  • +5 1

In my country, many know the crypto world, especially young people. A lot is invested today in different companies, and many others lose money also investing in shell companies. Investing in shell companies is difficult to control because they all want to get referrals and call more and more people every day to invest in these companies and many lose their money. It is a bad start for those who do not know the crypto world and unfortunately lose faith if they incur a scam. Little by little, new ones keep entering this world and we continue to encourage everyone to take their savings to BTC.