Token price drop in ICO after listing - Page 10 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
complex

Token price drop in ICO after listing

In my opinion, you didnt check the Whitelist of ICO you have invested in and believed it will be successful and demanded. Indeed, it wasnt so next time look for the better ones 

On 10/6/2019 at 6:52 AM, Danity said:

it's happen to a lot of ICO/IEO because every people invested in the project to get the Bonus and every project usually give you a high bonus up to 40% in the first week 

The projects that give these high figures are possible scam since they cannot be sustained by giving so much amount for so little money in exchange

Valid, most worldwide IPOs have fallen on the grounds that more anglers are selling coins when they are conveyed. Most anglers adventure and need to change over their own codes into cash as compensations

I will no longer participate in any ICO. A lot is always promised, but the reality is different. There are just too many of them and it's very hard to see where it's worth. Most of the time, however, there is much ado about nothing. The main thing is that the cash register is right.

• +1 1

I think that this happened usually when the ICO/IEO selling price is over evaluated. I invested in a token during ICO, and after listing the price fell ten time lower. This was, so far my worst crypto experience. Since then, I think twice before investing in an ICO/IEO.

• +1 1

Even in normal business world around 90% of startaps fail. In crypto things are much less controlled and so your chances of being scammed or just the team not becoming successful are much larger. So be carefull and only invest the amounts that you are prepared to loose.

• +1 1

ICO projects can fail, and the price of the coin can't exceed the initial offer, sometime it can be happen because the team of developers keeps most of the coins, if they decide to sell as much as possible the price of thecoin can crash, or simple the Inical offer dont sell all the coin that the team will expected, ICO fever was in 2017, we saw that many projects failed and many others were scam.

• +1 1

How did you invest? What were the criteria for selecting projects for investment? Or were buying decisions based on marketing news and spontaneous? Of course, if the decision is made under the influence of emotions, analysis of errors is impossible. If your systematic approach has not justified itself, revise the system. Bad exit times often result in losses

• +1 1

Ico is a very risky business, because in the long term, only strong and large projects that have the support of society "survive" and most likely this project is not just a wrapper.

On 10/6/2020 at 3:09 AM, Gurasim said:

Yobit.net this is a good site with a convenient profile that even a novice in the field of cryptocurrencies will understand. Yobit.net they proved themselves last year by launching their new token which many thousands of people were able to earn and now they are launching a new token again.

How about bro, that's how it is for those who have no experience yobit is a great option, and now it is in the ring again with its new token, which has a lot of expectations.

the days when buying ICOs and then going on the exchange to sell profitable are over. You have to really understand the potential projects, then decide to buy

Unfortunately, when projects are not serious, some of the founders drift away from the media or audience radars after a successful initial offering and make the projects susceptible to news attacks. Another reason is that the founders could overestimate their project and deadlines to create more noise before the ICO. This delays implementation, and investors are forced to sell tokens. These reasons, as well as other circumstances, could cause the prices of tokens to fall.

• +1 1

The experience was different and on different exchanges. here the main thing is to evaluate and calculate everything well by entering the ICO \ IEO. Well, in any case, you can fill a couple of bumps. It is necessary to take into account everything, starting from the number of coins / price, walls at the start, interest on investments, etc. To understand what is more profitable to wait for X or enter the investment. For example, with a very fat day investment, whales can deplete a coin very quickly, and you were waiting for crosses. It is definitely worth joining ICO / IEO, but only with a sober head and not by all means, I usually do it for 20 percent of the amount. Moreover, it does not depend on the balance, to earn money you need to work on a par with 10 dollars, as with 100k. It is impossible to say over and over again "how da fig with this ten." I also did not immediately understand this, and as soon as I understood, the profit went up. So ICO \ IEO is a good opportunity to make money.

• -2 1

On 10/6/2019 at 4:30 AM, complex said:

i invested my money in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team and also good hype but after listing in exchange the price drop badly. some of project also not recovering since ling time. what is your opinion abut it?  now i lost alot of money in ICO's

Greetings. I am willing to invest in the ICO market but I see a lot of negative comments, but even so I will start with small amounts for sure ...

There are times when you have to be a bit lucky. I know they will tell me that luck is useless here. But luck if it helps is worth it, You have to have FAITH ...

On 06.10.2019 at 12:30, complex said:

i invested my money in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team and also good hype but after listing in exchange the price drop badly. some of project also not recovering since ling time. what is your opinion abut it?  now i lost alot of money in ICO's

You must understand when you go with your investments in ICO or IEO that there are risks of both earning and losing your money.  Of course, it also happens that the value of a coin falls, and sometimes even depreciates.  But it can also take off.  The most striking example is Bitcoin.  And you have to keep track of market trends.  Because any change in the course of events is followed by some kind of action.  This is not a business in which you can invest money and sit and wait.  It is necessary to determine the entry and exit points.  Or be prepared to lose everything.  And play aggressively

• +1 1

I never had much success in ICOs - it seems that most were a get rich quick scheme for the founders. Maybe I was too late in the day as many people made a lot of money. All I know is that I will not be putting money in any in the future.

• +1 1

All the Bounty hunters sell their token after listing and the price goes down. Therefore I will not invest in an ICO in early stage even the project is interesting.

Yes this is what happens with ICOs. That is the reason why ICOs are very risky and why the majority of ICOs actually dont bring any money. All teams do very good marketing but it is your job to study which projects are actually creating new technologies to make our lives better. Only those ICOs will bring profits!

• +1 1

Airdrops hunter coins sell after received so coin down fast then many project die this is not recovered after down many ico faied only collect free coin don’t invest ico this is risky 

This is a known problem due to the fact that many ICO participants do not pay attention to the project, they are only interested in the pump in the first hours of the listing field. Coins can be at a minimum for a very long time after listing, until the project is fully operational. If you like the project, then keep it.

• +1 1

As I always say before investing in something, I have to trust first and if something does not make me look good I just do it on the side

• +5 1