VPS/VPN/VDS/Dedicated Server providers - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pastar

VPS/VPN/VDS/Dedicated Server providers

easy

Last update: 30 December 2019

Regularly updated list of Bitcoin-friendly VPS, dedicated server, VDS, and VPN providers.

Send updates or additions to: updates at bitcoin-vps dot com

Make sure to include server and company locations. If they use BitPay please flag this (and tell them to use BTCPayServer instead). Additional notes (what level of anonymity is allowed at signup, etc) are welcome. Particularly interested in hosts that take Lightning payments.

Privacy policy/Disclaimers: This website doesn't use cookies. It does log IP addresses (so use Tor Browser). It sometimes uses affiliate links.

Hat tip to joepie91 for creating the first list.

Bitcoin donation address: bc1qhf9jfry8ujk4e9ylv6uak9fj260dmajw9nanfg

18 hours ago, Alejandro01x said:

Thank you for contributing this tool, I also recommend Vultr vps, it is cheap and effective, although it is no longer used to mine

http://prntscr.com/qkq0ie

17 hours ago, Khan King said:

I dont know much about these services like Bitcoin Vps vpn and vds could you please elaborate so that we could also offer these type of services in future

all providers accept btc

15 hours ago, Iamjoker said:

VPN is most important think now I wanna be by at once

nice

I  am happy with hostinger cloud hosting. Its not expensive, with resources like VPS, cpanel like managed VPS but price is like shared hosting if you purchase 1 year or more. Also internet is full of coupons.

thank u for sharing vps vpn service  i have no idea before i learned about this

• Useful or interesting 1

Vpn service is way  design to be able to change your location to different country so that you can be able to access a site or app restricted by your country. By using Vpn you must purchase it online with Monty or yearly fees. 

In what to use this feature I do not know. Can you explain to me how I benefit from it because I see many responses that thank you for, but I do not know what to use

this service is quite useful, I would like to pay one to navigate freely wherever I want, in my country there are many restrictions and blockages to certain websites, but well for now I solve using the vpn that brings the browser operates

On 07.01.2020 at 16:16, pastar said:

Happy New Year!

chek bitcoin-vps

find and can add your site

GL!

Yes, a handy tool, I have been using it for a month now, everything suits me. It works very stable compared to other VPN services. And the connection speed is good enough

If we talking about Ukraine, the best VPS service if ukraine.com.ua. it is cheap and easy to use

On 1/7/2020 at 1:16 PM, pastar said:

Happy New Year!

chek bitcoin-vps

find and can add your site

GL!

You intrigued me. A very extensive list of VPS servers. I had no idea that something like this was available. I used only a few. From the ones available on this page, I recommend the following: NiceVPS, VPSBit, CoinsHost.com, BlazingFast.

• +5 1

I had not heard about this vpn I usually use free vpn and they worked well for me, but thanks for sharing I will try it.

I do not know all that you have mentioned, so all I know is vpn because I use it on some sites in order not to discover my order, or on sites that do not operate on my country's networks, but other things that I mentioned do not know, and I swam about their use in some of this topic