Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluade

Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment

I guess that some humans will agree with you, but another don't, because earning free cryptocurrency from the airdrops and another ways it is good for newbies, who don't have a lot of ways how to earn in crypto, but investing more better for humans who are already have skill in crypto and wanna earn a lot

yes, my friend i agree with you that earning bitcoins is better than investment because %80 of interent is full of scam hopping that we can earn more bitcoins..

I would like to share with you 3 incredible opportunities to earn and generate totally free cryptocurrencies just by performing simple tasks. Here are the 3 best opportunities to earn cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, litecoin and dash The first option is coinpayu The second option is faucetcrypto And the third option in Pipe flire These 3 platforms will pay us in cryptocurrencies for performing simple tasks such as viewing advertising and solving recap. And your payments are direct to our coinbase and binance wallets Many options exist in the Internet network to earn cryptocurrencies by performing tasks such as viewing advertising, and clicking on advertisements. But many times we do not know that these platforms make micropayments and wallets such as binance and coinbase do not normally accept this type of payment, so I want to recommend you the best micro wallet today and it is faucetpay, a micro wallet in which you can receive micro instant payments of faucets, and where you can accumulate a balance and then invest in a smart contract, or in the purchase of more cryptocurrencies.

Yes, I agreed with you. But the free bitcoin earning websites can not give us much profit as we want. On the other hand, investment can gave us much profit as we want. Earn free bitcoin is better than investment in it but it is a slow earning process but by investment we get a good profit. I loves to invest on it and not to work the websites that gives free bitcoin because there procedure is too slow. 

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Not good not bad. It all depends.

The good thing about winning for free: It is possible to earn a lot of free money with Bitcoin, especially when you have a large following, and it is easy for you to get referrals.
The downside of winning for free: if you don't move people, it's too slow, the winnings are too low.
The good thing about investing: it is very easy and you can earn a lot of money, just buy 1 BTC and wait for it to rise in price, or invest in YoBit mining.
The downside of investing: You must study the business in which you are going to invest very well, there are many scams, you can lose everything if you are not careful where you put your money.

Undoubtedly, if we are lucky to win, this is good, but we need to develop ourselves and get experience from which we can make good money

The ideal would be to try to accumulate as many satoshis as possible using the faucets and other pages that pay to use them and if you already want to invest those satoshis that you have accumulated, exchange them in an exchange trying to make some profit and thus increase your capital

I think it would be best to invest in various cryptocurrencies if possible, and if they give me bitcoins I would leave them to hold, some speculate that bitcoin will reach 20 K and it would be a very nice price increase.

On 7/1/2020 at 2:43, Oluade said:

Obtener Bitcoin gratis puede ser pequeño, pero es mejor que una plataforma de inversión. La mayoría de esas plataformas de inversión son estafas, como adturbine y mymagnet, todas prometen el cielo y la tierra y siguen adelante para portarse mal.

you're right, but there are investment platforms that greatly increase your savings! in my case I would invest my savings in such pages as long as they are reliable at the time. An example of a reliable investment with a good daily income is in Yobit, since it has many ways to increase your capital, not only by trading.

Bitcoin and the world of cryptocurrencies is constantly growing and increasingly integrated with us. This trend causes many new and inexperienced users to become interested in Bitcoin, its ecosystem and the technology that surrounds

Bitcoin and the world of cryptocurrencies is constantly growing and increasingly integrated with us. This trend causes many new and inexperienced users to become interested in Bitcoin, its ecosystem and the technology that surrounds

On the off chance that you new in crypto market, at that point first attempt to acquire free bitcoin or different coins and its better than speculation beause many face misfortune in this market, so first attempt to pick up information about this market and gain free bitcoin on various locales.

On 7/1/2020 at 1:43, Oluade said:

Obtener Bitcoin gratis puede ser pequeño, pero es mejor que una plataforma de inversión. La mayoría de esas plataformas de inversión son estafas, como adturbine y mymagnet, todas prometen el cielo y la tierra y siguen adelante para portarse mal.

If it is true that most of the platforms are a scam, but those are the ones that ask for a very little investment amount, what they do is that they cover much more personnel and can have much easier investments, instead platforms that give you a plan with a very high value, they can give you a very good profit, that if it depends on how much you can invest, and without underestimating that they will not always be profits, but you have more possibilities in a platform that asks you $ 300 to start than in one that It asks for a minimum investment of 1 dollar.

Obviously with these platforms you never know, they may work for one or two months and by the third they will disappear and if you are one of the pioneers in entering, then you would leave with some extra money, but if you enter very late, you will surely leave with losses .

We all want to earn free money, the problem is that most of the sites that promise this end up being a scam and a waste of time. Surely it is true that there are ways to get free btc, but unfortunately the vast majority are false and we do not know if they are real.

The world is very big, as is the amount of investments. I of course send you good energy and I also think that if you want to be safe, do btc slowly and safely. I continue with my philosophy that all investments are SCAM until the opposite is shown, and I am doing well. Greetings

My first use of the cryptocurrency was an opportunity to win a good amount of Bitcoin that helped me keep going and encouraged me to learn

you won't simply enter in the things that you didn't have the foggiest idea, correct? What's more, for me, as an accomplished speculator, particularly in exchanging, it route better to make venture and, simultaneously doing free cryptos. In the event that you truly need to win large measure of benefit, at that point you need to give exertion, time, commitment and readiness in nonstop adapting yet don't be outraged in what you have said my impression is you are too apathetic to even think about doing difficult work to gain not all the time choice be consistently commendable it's smarter to acquire with investing energy on it.

• +1 1

On 2020-1-7 at 11:43, Oluade said:

Bepul Bitcoin ishlash juda kam bo'lishi mumkin, ammo bu investitsiya platformasidan yaxshiroqdir. Ushbu investitsiya platformasining aksariyati adturbin va mymagnet kabi hiyla-nayrangdir, ularning hammasi osmonga va erga va'da berishadi va ular o'zlarini yomon tutishadi.

My opinion is that investing is the best way. It will take a long time to find a trusted one but it will be less than the time you spend on free bitcoins. Free bitcoin is like digging the ground with a needle. Very slow and less useful.

• +1 1

Earning free bitcoin is good but it can't be compare with investment !  Yes i agree that many of the investment site is scam !but if you know where to invest then it will not matter for you, you can earn profit from investment

29 minutes ago, mafwejGG said:

4 oktyabr uchun konchilarning Ethereum-dagi komissiyalardagi daromadi 5898 ETHgacha kamaydi va o'rtacha tranzaksiya to'lovi 2,1 dollargacha kamaydi.

Estoniya Markaziy banki Eesti Pank, davlat kripto valyutasining imkoniyatlarini va undan foydalanishning amaliy stsenariylarini o'rganish dasturini ishga tushirganligini e'lon qildi, 4-oktabr kuni konchilarning Ethereum-dagi komissiyalardagi daromadi 5898 ETHgacha kamaydi va o'rtacha tranzaksiya narxi 2,1 dollarga tushdi.

Hi, you are very observant, can you tell me how much you earn on the stock market? And how did you achieve this, please advise, write to me.I want to know a lot about capital. What is the program you are talking about?