The struggle of becoming a member of this forum - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hume

The struggle of becoming a member of this forum

Well I believe that is very very important , I had too many obstacles when I first Had started here and I resisted a lot of pain of failure here to the moment I became what I am now as you can see here

Yes my dear for being here,we have to do more and more struggle. After doing 100 useful posts we will be the member of this platform and,we would have enough knowledge and experience  about this worthy site . We must be conscious about our working and should work constantly here to make our mark.and then we will get our prize.

I agree with you to be a member of this forum to post 100 first according to the rules of this forum. Since the end of 100 posts, you will follow the rules and post 20 every day. Here you have to prove with hard work that you deserve to be a member of this forum. Get acquainted with other members in the forum. Regularly post with necessary post comments.

On 4/21/2021 at 2:55 PM, Hume said:

We were once all newbies in the forum and we cannot disregard the fact that it is very hard to survive and become a member of this forum. We were once experience deleted post, received violations, but to tell you all, those shouldn't hindered us to post more and create topics. Posting is not easy because we need to make post which are good enough, it is hard to stay in the forum especially with this like we don't have an assurance how long will it operate. Nevertheless, we should always keep in mind that as long as we make effort in the forum, we can be successful here and this might get lost in the future, but believe and let us all hope that this won't happen. 

Yes dear mate you are right. It is very difficult to get rank of members l. As we don't have any reward of first hundred posts that is why we have to make full struggle to complete the task of first hundred posts. No doubt struggle is key to success.

These are our duties as effective members of the forum, as it is an opportunity for all people to increase their income by performing some easy and simple tasks, so we must avoid committing violations as much as possible to continue our journey in it.

My friend, we all started out beginners in the world of cryptocurrencies, especially on the cryptotalk forum, but any success requires effort to achieve it.

Working on this forum requires alot of accuracy and patience, we have to work very hard and stay focused to succeed.we have to follow the rules and also this forum requires alot of time. But we know that hardwork is a key to success so keep working hard and earn a handsome amount of money.

My friend, working in this forum requires a lot of accuracy and patience, and that we work step by step, and not give in to any difficulties we face, and we must be strong and confident of ourselves and work to gain more experience and knowledge

At first I was concerned about the idea and thought that it would take a long time to be a member of the forum, but I am happy with what I have achieved so far, it takes patience and work sincerely and cautiously, and here I am developing and this is what gives me the most pleasure, my regards to you.

• +3 1

Completely . Work here needs seriousness, commitment and a constant search for the latest information in cryptocurrencies to continue. In addition to observance of the rules to avoid the ban 

• +2 1

Totally agree with you, you have said what's going on iny mind so now it's our time to move on and work hardly without ignoring any of the  forum rules and we need to be patient as much as we can, to be a successful member here you need time and a lot of hardworking.

The members of this platform mostly faced difficulties i this platform as a beginner in this platform because it’s the very important level in this platform where the members will fight hard to become a member in this platform and start receiving payment from this platform.

I fully agree with you, because we do not have to give up because of failure several times, but rather take a lesson and benefit from experiences, follow up on progress and search for new ways to succeed in the field of digital and cryptocurrencies.

Everyone is trying to become a member of this forum it is so great and everyone is me . But to gain this status you need to struggle . You must strive and strive to achieve your goal and work hard and make a great effort to succeed.  It's not easy. you need to fight to be a member of this forum.

• +5 1

Everything in life is a daily struggle and here in the forum it is not the exception we always want to be the best and if we can be the first but for this we have to train ourselves because if we do not have the knowledge of what we want to face surely we will stay in the way, a useful life in the forum is to do things within the rules and the rest is brought by experience over time and what has been learned.

Deleting posts is normal in this forum, as we should consider it an incentive for us to improve the quality of the posts we write and search more when writing a topic

Any work that requires patience to achieve it to the fullest, especially in this forum because patience and hard work and accuracy make your posts good and useful and you avoid deletion, but you must bear the misfortunes that you may face on the business trip

Working here in the forum requires patience and diligence.

We should not be rushed, but rather we must search quietly before submitting any comment or topic.

We should not write randomly, but rather we must pay attention to the content we provide.

Yes my friend,working on this forum requires alot of accuracy and patience, we have to work step by step in order to success and reach good rank,we have to work hard and follow the rules, then write useful and meaningful topics. Working hard is the key to success.

•  

To struggle on that thing which gives best outcome is not bad, we should face every kind of difficulty to achieve our goals and without struggle and hard work it's not possible to achieve any goal so be patient and keep on working without giving up. 

Hi friend hope you are doing great. 

Dear friend you are right everyone in this forum must face these problem because they don't follow the rules and regulations of this forum and then as a result there posts will be deleted ajd they will get low amount of payment. But success and failure are part of our life so don't loose hope and try to make you posts better then the yesterday. Because from this forum we learn alot of information.

the first 100 posts is a bit hard to accomplish especially when you are a beginner and you lack the necessary knowledge about the crypto world. so your first 100 posts are usually about asking for information from other users. but after you start learning things it always becomes easier. 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 21.04.2021 at 12:55, Hume said:

We were once all newbies in the forum and we cannot disregard the fact that it is very hard to survive and become a member of this forum. We were once experience deleted post, received violations, but to tell you all, those shouldn't hindered us to post more and create topics. Posting is not easy because we need to make post which are good enough, it is hard to stay in the forum especially with this like we don't have an assurance how long will it operate. Nevertheless, we should always keep in mind that as long as we make effort in the forum, we can be successful here and this might get lost in the future, but believe and let us all hope that this won't happen. 

hi

On 4/21/2021 at 2:55 PM, Hume said:

Yes ofcourse dear friend you are absolutely right,  you just need to work hard and keep focus on your work and patience is key to success.  And also be consisted.  Best wishes for all beginners. . And thanks for sharing your thoughts.