Always search topics before creating new topics! - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maham123

Always search topics before creating new topics!

I think you gave very good advice, especially to new members, as they join with great enthusiasm and want to publish immediately without looking at previous posts, which may be very similar to their posts, so I advise everyone to start by reading members ’posts and then publishing their own posts.

• +4 1

You must or do two types of research before publishing your topic, the first type is to search for the topic if it was published before, and the other type is to search about the topic and obtain all necessary and correct information. To ensure that there are no errors in your topic and thus delete it

• +3 1

Welcome dear, I agree with you with your opinion on this topic. Creating topics in this forum requires doing the necessary research and increasing knowledge about the cryptocurrencies , and making sure before publishing if this topic already exists before or not, this will help raise more new and useful topics, and it will reduce the problem of deleting posts, I hope Good luck to you.

• +2 1

Unfortunately yes this happens.

I noticed many similar topics , frequently asked questions in the beginners section.

Anyway, when we want to write about a topic, we must research and make sure that this topic does not exist already.

Hello my friend, we really have to stay away from recurring topics by searching for them in the search box and write something about the topic we want to raise, and we will know if it really exists or not.

• +1 1

Each member should try to create a new topic and research and publish a unique informational topic so that no other topic like this has been published before.

Dear friends, be sure to search before creating each topic.  Whether or not anyone has previously posted on the forum the topics you will create.  Because repetitive posts are forbidden in the forum.  So work by following the rules of the forum.  Create each topic from your own talent.  Which is enlightening for all.  This will make every post in the forum effective.

Hello everyone, friend very good suggestion, if we want to create a particular topic, the first thing to do, is to use the forum search engine, to see if the topic we want to post, is already in the forum, this way we are avoiding duplication of any topic.

• Useful or interesting 1

In fact, my friend, I think that the best cryptocurrencies right now to trade and earn profits are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin.  These currencies make a lot of money because they often increase in price.  You can learn more about that through the comments here or by searching on Google.

Yes, of course, you should do your research before sharing the topic to avoid duplicating the topic you posted and to avoid getting a ban،So you have to search for useful topics

• +4 1

Thank you for this helpful alert. I want to say if we want to create a topic that we must, before we take this step, have large amounts of experience and knowledge that may help us create our topics, as we have to see, as I said, whether our topic exists or is on the forum Before, because if it exists, it will be deleted by you. We must collect adequate information about what we want to publish

This is good advice, but to accompany this advice I will say that you not only look for topics, learn from it, the answers, what it transmits to us, look for information outside the forum to strengthen our knowledge, learn what must be done to grow You are a person with great qualities in this forum, for this reason I know that you will learn from these publications and create new ones.

• +2 1

You are absolutely right before posting a post we have to be search about it and after getting alot of knowledge than post it on this forum because alot of people get knowledge from your post.

• +4 1

Your words are logical and correct, my friend, before creating any topic, we have to go to the topic search menu and write what we want and make sure if it exists before and always reconcile my friend and for everyone

• +3 1

Yes, really recurring topics are deleted
Before raising the topic, we must search for it in the forum, whether it was raised before or not, to avoid making a mistake
Good luck everyone

Perhaps this is one of the most important points to consider. Unfortunately there are a lot of similar topics and sometimes I get confused and I think I have commented, and then it appears to me that I did not write a comment.

Have a good day, my friend, you are right, everyone has the option to search and it is useful for this topic, we must search for the topic to avoid its repetition, and if we do that several times, we may get warning or banning points,

So you should search first and then publish, good luck everyone.

This is something we see a lot, unfortunately, we should be careful not to publish repeated topics, otherwise it will be removed from this platform, and to avoid this matter we should search more deeply and take ideas to write a new topic.

It is okay, my friend, this is the policy of the forum. Try to provide us with a topic about a problem that you encountered and we try to help you, we and the members of experience. Be calm and patient before posting anything here.

• +3 1

You are right and most of the newbies who recently join always like to create new topics in the forum but most of them don't used to search before creating a new one and at the end of the day it always gets them into trouble which results to banned in the forum so let all becareful with that aspect and work hard.

If you enter this platform, Cryptolk, you have to learn the terms of the forum and how to work here in order to get your posts not to be deleted and this requires you fatigue and effort in searching for a topic that is not mentioned on the Cryptolk platform in order to benefit everyone with information that is not present in the forum.

My dear friend, thank you for these useful tips until you publish a new, different and useful topic that did not exist before. You must check and search in all sections and so publish the topic that was not previously published in any section. Thank you very much.

We should keep researching deeply before posting so that we will able to be creating valuable informations in the forum. But posting without researching is actually wrong because we won't be able to be bringing new informations.

• +3 1

Hello, my dear friend, yes of course you are right. Before creating any tooic , first we should search for it, read more and more , get the authentic news and then post it. Without knowing you should never post anything, ultimately you will get warning points if you do so.

Thank you friend for sharing this good suggestion that help many those members whose topics delete from forum this forum is learning forum and it demand from us unique topic that not create first so before create your topic you must need to search on forum if it not found then you create it but it contain useful information then you get success on tis forum.