Don't Ignore When Some One Quote Your Content. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Don't Ignore When Some One Quote Your Content.

Yes dear ignorance is bad thing when someone gave us quote on our comment we must gave him a positive feedback.In this way the both members are got the good reputation that is useful for them.

@betelihem dear you are right . I have also gone through the same issue . If someone content is good I quote them but most people don't reply to me . It is not healthy for this forum because this forum is for discussion and sharing ideas . And if we don't reply to quoted writings then we are not acting as responsible member of this forum.

That's right my friend we should see who replies to our comments and what he said because everyone here have a good information that would be useful for us and our knowledge. 

For these matters, the reputation feature has been added to deter the posts that you consider useless or do not adhere to the forum or maybe copied from another person, you can report them or put a negative reputation on them.

Well, in fact, I see the quote is a good thing in the forum in order to allocate a person or post to respond to it .. But there are disadvantages to this matter .. that there are people who write a comment or a long topic and this is useful sometimes, but when someone quotes, he quotes the whole topic and this will affect The screen of the device is by virtue of the length of the topic, and then the length of the response comes, and this makes the discussion somewhat poor .. I wish you and everyone success

Yes, I have noticed more than once that there are members who use the technique of copying their comment or quoting a comment and this is considered as fraud and against the rules which are used to make money without getting tired or earning something.

An attempt, but it failed miserably when officials saw the situation and must be informed

• +2 1

In my opinion, the response to comment feature should be activated to increase interaction between members, even if it is not paid or with low fees. This feature may allow the development of the forum and increase communication between members.

• +1 1

Yes that's really important things , we all here to learn at first , if we continue ignoring others we will break their spirit and the forum quality will decrease so we must work together to learn more

I think you are right but as time goes on and more people are commenting and quoting, there is a higher chance of missing someone or forgetting to reply to everybody. For that, it is useful to double check and go over your posts and quotes. I wish I can get more quotes as a beginner on here.

The space should always be opened for discussion and exchange of opinions, but sometimes this quote can cause controversy without any benefit due to the difference of opinions, so we can simply ignore some quotes, but not all.

• +2 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

I agree with you my friend .... There is no problem in quoting an idea from a publication. What is important in that is that the idea quoted is different from the idea presented in other words, that it is not the same idea and therefore there is a repetition of the information.

Yes, I agree with you. We must all be one family and share our opinions and ideas is the goal of this forum and we should not copy the responses of others, this is intrusive. 

Important suggestion. When someone quote you comment ,it means he valued your comment and it should be respected. Useful and informative posts often quote by anyone and as a matter when someone quote comment it means a lot for me because he valued my post and it's a success for me.

Hello, my friend, when anyone responds to your comment or reminds you and wants to ask you about a topic and you have the necessary information to answer it, you do not have to ignore it, but rather respond to it and provide assistance to him in order to provide benefit to this forum and get a good reputation among the members

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes you are right,  we shouldn't ignore any member who quote our posts,  we should at least try to respond most especially if the senior members quote our posts. We should at least motivate each other. 

• +2 1

Yes, my dear friend, this is a point where notifications come. There is someone who wants to talk to you to share ideas, each one of you to gain knowledge and experience. Thank you.

• +3 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Yes my friend, we must, when we see a quote or comment, we must warn the person who posted it so that it is not published again or report the person who published the quotes and quotes. Because this forum we must build it so that all members of the forum can benefit from the publications. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

When i reply or comments to someone but only some of them replay to my quoting and i don't why but we all have to know the forum is created for discussion and exchanging information.

Yes, my dear friend, it is important to exchange knowledge and experiences between members in order to increase experience and benefit from each other’s experiences, and this is essential to achieving success in this forum.

Nobody matters to anyone else’s opinion. This is my general opinion on the matter
Everyone is free to rate the comment as they like as long as the site allows it
But sometimes members, or even some of them, make arbitrary negative assessments unjustly in order to harm others and this is not a good thing

When you see a notification, it means that the person wants you to see its content and discuss the idea with him, and this is an important thing that results in an exchange of information and opinions, and the notification should not be ignored. if you do not have any information about it, you just have to skip the topic or wait and read the comments to get an idea about it in the next times that can be presented to you .

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Most likely this is due to a lack of knowledge, I excuse them not all of them are good at sharing information, but if you do not have knowledge then ask about it, do not be ashamed, it is good to have some knowledge and share it With the rest of the members.

Edited by Ali_Yaseen
  • +1 1

It is very true. Working in this forum requires collective effort and assistance to each other in providing advice and information and exchanging useful ideas

• +2 1

Yes dear ignorance is bad thing we must avoiding these type of thing if any member gave us positive feedback we must reply him with good feedback in reputation.This is good for both members reputation.

Yes, because one of the reasons for which the forum was established is knowledge exchange, and the wide spread of the concept of cryptocurrencies, so we must pay attention when someone quotes us.

• +1 1