Lets Motivate Each Other. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yuangzee

Lets Motivate Each Other.

Yes, my dear friend, of course we must work on success to keep our things good in the future. Let's gain experience and knowledge from the fun world of coding. Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am really motivated and invite the rest to that too. Working in this forum will provide many opportunities to meet new friends, increase useful discussions, and gain experiences about cryptocurrencies and ways to invest them and make money as well. I look forward to what is better in the forum. The future we just have to be open to work and knowledge.

The best feeling I felt here was when I was paid for the first time, after waiting for 7 days, I got the balance and I was working without knowing whether I would be given the balance or not and it was actually given to me This platform is excellent and reliable

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I agree with you on this. We must increase our experience and information. This can be achieved if we share our information with each other. When you see a beginner who wants help and you can help him, do not hesitate and advise him to succeed and excel in his work.

Friend, thank you for sharing this experience, we are also happy that your topics have contributed something very valuable to us and have reacted positively in gratitude, this is proof that you have to be brave and dare to create useful topics.

I am still a new member and I also dream that one day I can reach the highest rank that exists in the forum for that I will work hard and strive since I am sure that every effort has its reward

You're right,as members of this forum it's our duty to motivate,encourage and guide one another,we shouldn't be downgrading any of the forum members regardless of our rank,let's respect and support one another always,by doing that,the forum can make improvements and of course grew bigger

• +2 1

Well, generally it is not easy to be repeating the same process everyday, even though we get paid for it, still we need this types of individual motivation to be able to keep up the game, we should have target goal that we want to achieve by all means, that would make us even more motivated.

Really your nice words
I too ... I look forward to. It became in the near future
... One of the members supported and stimulated
As a beginner I've received a lot of support, stimulation and tips here by members
The success stories of the old members were pushing me to progress every day
My presence in this is really fun .. with nice friends and supportive

It's a good idea my friend, we have to work hard,and support each other ,we have also to encourage and motivate each other by Sharing and exchanging our information and experience. And if one make a mistake we can support and teach him not to discourage him.

It is wonderful to feel positive energy to give us the impetus to progress and continue. Therefore, we must always be filled with positive energy and push others to it, and not spread negative energy or share bad experiences so as not to be discouraged by other people.

• +2 1

Yes dear this forum is very good and the environment of this forum is also good the member of this forum are supporting each other if you do good work here you will receive good reputation I also see some members that is saying that we are not receiving good reputation I will say that if you do work good you will definitely get good reputation.

Of course, we can make this forum much better despite its current magnificence, by encouraging each other to work and provide assistance and advice, when each member of us seeks to benefit others we will get a very special and advanced forum

It good if we motivate to each other. But it good if we make hard work and show focus on that which things we want to learn. Because when we are intrested in learning then we can make batter thing and people would attract to our work. But this forum is opportunity to earn and learn.  So we can learn about thise things which is important on this forum.   So if we are faing any problem then we can make a post and would get answer . Because people like at that place to help each other. So set you goals and achieve with hard work.

I think that the most difficult stage in the crypto forum is starting and completing the hundred posts. It is a wonderful feeling and certainly this achievement would not have been achieved without the help and support of the senior members. Thank you. I have spent most of my time in the cryptotalk forum. Indeed, it has become part of my daily life.

• +3 1

Yes motiweight to those person who share unique and useful information here when this phone for us beginners not to give positive reaction reputation to everyone's just giving application to those members who share good knowledge for us

Dear thank you so much for sharing this information and your experience. We should support each other and appreciate each other at good work. In this way the worker gets motivated. And through this many others that have joined this forum get motivated. And share their valuable opinions. 

Hello there greetings yes you are right my friend and we all motivate Each Other because this forum is a very good source of income and also source of knowledge everyone are there it to gain something someone game in knowledge and someone here to gain money so you are right my friend we motivate is each other to work in this

It is a place where we can share our knowledge and skills amd getting paid for work. This is the most beautiful thing what motivates me a lot. There many things I found in the forum for motivation.It's a learning and earning things for you which is rarely seen on online.I am enjoying working here and try to keep passionate about work.

That's really a good idea to motivate each other in cryptotalk forum by correcting each other if anyone make any mistakes. I think we should not give negative reputation to newbies rather we should correct them. 

Hello dad greetings yes you are right my friend so everyone here for something ERR doing our jobs butter sometime we can get bored so we can motivate each other in a daily basis is tell ourselves why are you here we are here for achieving our goal so motivation is a good thing to do

Success is also dependent upon the motivation,  motivation is a tool that can provoke all of us to gain the better place for us that we deserve because success is the need of everyone and hard work is the only option for this success

Of course, motivation is an important topic in moving towards success.  Here at the coding forum, we realize that ending the 100 free jobs for beginners is a somewhat difficult topic, but when members motivate beginners to continue doing so and give them advice, work for beginners becomes easier and they have an incentive to continue towards achieving the best gains.

Hello.Hope you are doing well.Motivation is that thing that can change a person life.You can get motivated by others and also by yourself.So what are doing right now keep doing it never give up bad things will show up but take as a lesson and continue to chasing your dreams again.and try to motivate others by yourself too.

Hello friend.It's a good idea to motivate someone. Because when we motivate someone, we encourage them. We think we are motivating them but we do not know that we are increasing our knowledge. Because sharing knowledge does not increase or decrease, we must do so. When we encourage a single person, that person goes ahead and encourages people, and when we do that together, we feel a joy within ourselves that increases our knowledge.thanks for read my comment