How to mention someone in a post? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aimen Khan

How to mention someone in a post?

It's a very easy topic
All you have to do is enter @ and then the name of the person you want to refer to
What a great feature here

• +5 1

Hello my friend, how are you? I advise you to take the answer from the elderly members because they have enough experience and we will all benefit from your useful post because we need answers about these questions

Hello my friend, it is very easy, just like on social media .. All you have to do is place the @ before the title that the person is using here in this forum, and his name will appear to you ..

• +3 1

Of course, my friend, if you want to mention someone in your post, you need to know their full name and then use this @ symbol and then the name of the person and then the person will receive a notification about the reference.

• +3 1

Dear friend, if you comment on a post, you can easily find the person you want to mention by using that reply.  And everyone gets a good idea of their own opinions on a topic in answer to each question.  You can easily refer to someone special for a good opinion on a subject.

• +2 1

You can take a tour of the forum sections and the section named about the forum
In this section all the rules you need to know are mentioned
As for referring to a person, you can type @ and then write the account name of the person you want to mention

• +1 1

This is simple my friend, the process of mentioning a person in your post is similar to the process of mentioning a person in Facebook, by adding an @ before the name you want to mention

It is one of the easiest things you can do, but since you are a new member you may see it a little difficult, just use the @ sign and then write the name of the person to be mentioned. You have to follow the rules first and write in an understandable language and that the topic you publish is meaningful and understandable

You can remember any member of the forum by typing the name of the member preceded by the @ symbol.  We are here one family and our goal is all to succeed and gain knowledge and money. Therefore, we must cooperate to achieve our goals and to make this wonderful forum the best ever.

• +1 1

29 minutes ago, james653 said:

You can remember any member of the forum by typing the name of the member preceded by the @ symbol.  We are here one family and our goal is all to succeed and gain knowledge and money. Therefore, we must cooperate to achieve our goals and to make this wonderful forum the best ever.

@james653 It is called a tag, it is the best way to interact in the forum to help each other, that tag makes a notification to the other people to go to the comment and react or not, that depends on it, but it is the way that can be done without breaking the rules since tag is allowed here.

I also don't know much about the system of mentioning someone in your posts before, but from this useful article you have shared with us, I think i really learn about that from the senior and experience members of the platform, thank you so much. 

It's easy if you want to mentioned someone in your post you should first know his name then you try this before the name of the user's who you want to mention has and it's done for you.

Its very easy mate. If you want to mention someone then you have use this special character @.  Then you can mention anyone. This is all you have to do. 

• +1 1

It's very easy to refer to anyone on this platform

You can use this symbol to refer to someone in your post.

The name comes to you when you use this symbol and then you choose the person you want to refer to

Use this symbol and then enter the name of the person you want to refer to in your post

You can tag people by typing @, and then directly write the name of the person you want to refer to, this method is good and can bring a good reputation.

welcome dear to this forum and dear surely you can mentioned anyone into your post and you do not need to worry about this and if you want to mention someone into your post then you will have to use @ this letter and after this write the profile name of the member which do you want to mention hope so my post will proves helpful for you

You can simply, I think, write the name of the person that you want to be mentioned in your post or comment. I have not tried it, but I think it is that easy, and if you find the right way, tell us about it.

It is a great feature that the forum gives to members who post to the forum, where you can mention the name of anyone you want and draw their attention to your posts, by putting the @ sign and then writing the name of the person you want.

• +3 1

Well, it is very easy. You just have to put the @ sign and then the name of the person you want to mention in your comment, but I think he must have already commented on the post that you want him mentioned.  I advise you to read the forum rules well.

• +4 1

Hi friends, this is good topic.

To mention someone in this forum on any post, first of all you should write@ and then name of that person whom you want to mention him, and then this will specify him. The way is easy you just need to follow the rules.

Dear friend, thank you for this great article, but I did not know how to mention people in a comment because I wanted to mention people, but I do not know so I will read the posts and comments in order to benefit from that and thank you very much

• +1 1

If you want to mention someone in a post,you have to type the @ then you type the person's name, he'll be notified that you mentioned him in a comment,if necessary he'll also reply back

On 3/4/2021 at 10:38 PM, Aimen Khan said:

I am partially new so I don't know the proper rules.Sometime I also want to mention someone in a post.But I can't do this coz I don't know how to do it.If anyone knows share it here it will help me and other new members.

You can easily mention a member in your post by this writing the name of the member and it is also so much important and there are also many topics in the forum in which member are describing the advantages of using this thing in your topic I am also using it and I am also liking it.

• +2 1