How to check following members? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tannah

How to check following members?

We can see who follows us. But I cant see whom Im following. Can you guys just help me out with this. Thanks in advance.

• +1 1

Well, in fact, sir, it is easy for you to know who is following you .. by going to your profile and in the left corner from the bottom you will see who followed you .. but if you want to know the people you are following, I do not have a complete answer to your question .. but I can advise you that you can go to the settings and activate a button in the event that one of the people you follow has posted a comment or post and thus a notice will come to you that he has done something in this forum .. I hope that I have answered your question and I wish you and everyone good luck and success.

If you want to see how many followers you have, you can easily go to your profile and see it .You can unfold it there if you want .But it doesn't need to be so special on this forum. 

hello mate hope so you are doing well and dear in your description you are asking a solution of your problem and i want to tell you that for knowing your follower you must simply open your profile where you will able to see many option and from where you can easily see your follower and how many people are following you thank you

It very easy you just need to go your profile and when you open your profile see the right side of your profile here you see the option to see your followers and recent profile visitors it very easy and simple and i think followers increase our interest to work on crypto so lets follow to each other on this forum.

My dear friend, and I also tried to search a lot for the number of followers, but I did not find any option in order to know the followers. I will read the comments in order to learn this Thank you everyone

When you go to your profile tab, you can see who has followed you, and if you press on them, you can see who has followed them for free.

My dear friend, It is very easy to check your followers. If you want in your profile, you will see the following on the left hand side, then you will see the option of followers. How many people have followed you @Jolly Aan

Hello mate. Welcome in this platform. If you want to see your followers then you should open your profile when you open your profile then you will see your activity click on it and then you can see your  followers.

Dear friend, in order to achieve a large number of followers, you must have a good reputation where you see a icon of followers. Then you need to click on it. Then you will able see your followers and following.

We can check our following and follower in our profile which is mentioned in the below our our community reputation and also we can check our profile visitor in below of our followers. 

• +1 1

If you want to know the people who follow you, open your profile, there you will find all the followers, and you may not find anyone who follows you. Also, all your activities and your reputation points can be seen on the profile page.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Welcome friend. First of all, you have to go to your profile in the lower left part, here you will find all the followers
Good luck Hope you find the answer useful

Greetings, colleagues. I'm having a dilemma and can't seem to find a solution.

We can see who our followers are, as well as their recent profile viewers (if we allow recent profile viewers), contact standards, and so on. But I can't seem to find a way to see who I'm watching. Could anyone please tell me how to search the members of my following list?

Right I agree with you you should put that use the information here early beginner and learn from your topic thanks a lot for sharing this kind of information

Dear you can check your followers by going to your profile ,they will appear there but I haven't any idea about knowing whom we are following . Any senior members could tell us about this.

On 2/18/2021 at 4:46 PM, Tannah said:

Hello mates. I have face a problem and don’t find this solution..

We can check here our followers recent profile viewers( if we turn on recent profile viewers), communication strandard etc. But i cannot find any option to check whom I'm following. Can anyone tell me please that how to check my following members?                

Dear you can easily check your followers and your profile visitor by opening your profile but you can't check your following because it is not an option related to this and I think there should be also an option related to this.

I don't believe this subject is worthy of discussion because when we search our profiles, we still see important things such as the number of posts posted, the date a member entered the forum, and the number of reputations a member has gained from fellow colleagues. The number and avatar of members who follow your accounts are listed next.

dear friend this is an easy way to checking your following members they will shown in your visitors section so you should check the visitors in their the member following you will be shown there there is a icon on these platforms homepage following members followers and they are your following member you can easily check their activity on daily basis

Dear you have to join this forum and take advantage of all the information and write good and useful publications and also you can learn and gain and then you can know the followers by pressing your name at the top of the main page and then pressing the option of the profile and then you will see the people who follow you on the left side above the warning points

• +1 1

Hello dear buddy, the thing actually you are asking is difficult for anyone to tell but except some of the senior members. If you want to see your followers, go to your profile and you will find it but to see whom you are following is unable for me to tell because I don't know. So requesting seniors to come here and tell about it.

Welcome my friend to the forum . You have to click on your name at the top of the screen and access your profile and you will find everything you want there . You can see your posts and see the people following you and the people who visited your profile .

If you want to see who you follow, go to your profile and see the top left of the alert point to see if the followers you're following are following you.

My friend if you want to check your followers you can visit your profile where you can see your followers under the warning point.so it's very easy don't worry but the main problem is that what you doing today this forum. Always Happy and follow the rules and regulations first. 

I think you are asking about followers? If you mean that, then you can verify them through your profile. On the left side there is a button for followers