How to divide time for cryptotalk?😊 - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shaibi

How to divide time for cryptotalk?😊

Hello my friend, you have to give some time to the forum, according to your free time. At least you have to give 3 continuous hours or divide it into batches.

Hello my friend, try daily to spend some time here. As your experience and knowledge increases, the time required to achieve what you want from the benefit and information from the forum will become less, so that your skill in writing and communicating the idea will become better, so you don't need a long time to deliver .

Hello my friend, try daily to spend some time here. As your experience and knowledge increases, the time required to achieve what you want from the benefit and information from the forum will become less, so that your skill in writing and deliver the idea will become better, so you don't need a long time to deliver .

Hmm I do not think that's a difficult thing cuz we do not need much time anyway here, just about 2 or 3 hours here are enough per day so everyday we can leave 2 hours for working here and this will work.

Yes, my friend, you must work in the crypto talk forum on a regular basis in order to profit and earn from it, and you will need about three hours per day. I recommend that you choose a time that is convenient for you so that you can learn how to do your job properly.

This topic is very important.  I am very happy to work on this platform. Because I can easily earn money by working on this forum in addition to my study.  I can earn money from this forum by working only 2-3 hours.  I share my time to see how much time I will work.  I think you understand me.

I think it is not difficult to work on cryptotalk. You can work on it when you are free. No time limit and specific place is necessary for this. In earlier you face some difficulty because of 100 posts but after that it is easy. 

• +4 1

I allocate 4 hours to work in the forum and it is sufficient for me without specifying when these hours will be. Only when I feel that I must enter the forum and do not leave it until after those hours have passed

• +2 1

Hello everyone, surely many of us have other things to do and where to work, but personally we must give priority to things, I consider cryptotalk is the best platform that exists, and for that reason we must dedicate a lot of time, in my case I dedicate 3 hours a day, preferably at night, where I'm a little more unoccupied. Time is very powerful weapon.

I think my friend that it is very easy to allocate time for the forum because you can work from your laptop or your own phone wherever you are, as soon as you take a break because working on it already contains fun and do not forget that there are tips that may help us in our daily life and other fields of work.

I think that the topic needs great patience and more time, and I advise you to organize the time not only for the forum, but for the various issues of life, as it is an important task to accomplish the tasks in a short time.

Dear @RizwanUllah.You have a very good question .We should manage the time to give this platform rather than our own other works.We should do more But at the same time, this platform should give some time so that we can understand the thinking about it. 

Dividing time is not a matter of everyone, but all the members work on this platform, all of them are very well educated, we are managing time according to our own values. 

• Useful or interesting 1

In fact, cryptocurrencies, trading and investment have become important topics in this era, especially with the increase in the global price of cryptocurrencies, so I think that it is a good investment of time when we work to win the cryptocurrency.
I try to share information with friends every day to benefit from other people's experiences and not make mistakes.

• +3 1

Crypto talk is the best plate forum .I like it very much because I work here any time .When I find a spare time than I work here .I can work here nay time from any place .

My dear friend, this platform is good and you do not need more time 3 hours a day that will be sufficient to accomplish the required job without being subjected to pressure. I divide the job into two hours, morning, and 2 hours in the evening

• +3 1

My friend, in the beginning, you must believe that it is very useful for you to learn and develop your experience in the world of coding by making it an integral part of your daily tasks. You have to devote time to it and remember it like food, so can one of us not eat a day? Of course not, and you should try to make it a habit. I am for me. Every two days I cultivate my experience by reading.

Hello dear members new please and beginners I hope you all are fine and doing well I want to tell you that I think you need to to you have make a timetable then you will be able to manage the time for Crypto talk

• +3 1

Dear friend split the time it's very good and so you can be lying, but by me there is no specific time to work here because this is gorgeous and I spend most of my time here and that makes me happy

Crypto talk is kind if part time job and it has no fixed time. So you can do your work anytime. Most people in crypto has another fixed job or studies so It'll be easy if you divide your little time fir crypto.you can do the work interval of work or study. But you should at least spend  3 or 4 hours in a day to crypto for better performance. 

Thanks for the informative post. This post is much useful for the beginners and also for the old workers of this platform.Cryptotalk is one of the best forum to work and earn money.There have no fixed time to work here.I am the member of the cryptotalk .So, I can work here at any time. When I find my leisure time then I work in this forum.

You need a time like what I set to give time like myself I said I'm writing 10 posts in morning and 10 posts at night even if I have more time in evening then I wrote more 10 posts so you need to set a time like this so you give more time to other things also.

Working in this forum is troublesome and doesn't need a lot of your time you need partition your season of working and different exercise simply complete your with the goal that you acquired here.

Hello my friend, it depends on the management of time management and the presence of passion that makes you always ready to give your opinion on the crypto talk forum so try to work on the skill of organizing the time and I think it will be resolved.

• +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Рубрика вопросы и ответы от ChangeExpert Как майнить криптовалюту? Основы майнинга криптовалюты Майнинг криптовалюты - это процесс создания новых блоков в блокчейне и подтверждения транзакций с использованием специализированных вычислительных ресурсов. Этот процесс является ключевым элементом функционирования криптовалют и обеспечивает их безопасность и децентрализацию.   Как это работает? Процесс майнинга начинается с того, что майнеры собираются в сети и конкурируют между собой за право создать новый блок. Для этого им необходимо решить сложную математическую задачу, которая требует больших вычислительных ресурсов. Первый майнер, который успешно решит задачу, получает право добавить новый блок к блокчейну и получить вознаграждение в виде криптовалюты.   Как начать майнить? Выбор криптовалюты: Прежде всего, вам необходимо выбрать криптовалюту, которую вы хотите майнить. Наиболее популярными криптовалютами для майнинга являются биткоин, эфириум и другие альткоины.   Выбор оборудования: Для майнинга криптовалюты вам понадобится специализированное оборудование, такое как ASIC-майнеры для биткоина или графические карты для эфириума. Выбор оборудования зависит от выбранной криптовалюты и вашего бюджета. Присоединение к пулу: Майнить криптовалюту самостоятельно может быть сложно из-за высокой сложности задач и непредсказуемости вознаграждения. Поэтому многие майнеры присоединяются к майнинг-пулам, где они объединяют свои ресурсы с другими майнерами для более стабильного получения вознаграждения. Установка программного обеспечения: После выбора криптовалюты и оборудования вам необходимо установить специальное программное обеспечение для майнинга. Это программное обеспечение поможет вам настроить ваше оборудование и подключиться к майнинг-пулу. Начало майнинга: После всех подготовительных действий вы можете начать майнить криптовалюту. Ваше оборудование будет решать математические задачи, и вы будете получать вознаграждение в виде криптовалюты в зависимости от вашего вклада.   Заключение Майнинг криптовалюты - это увлекательный и перспективный процесс, который может приносить приличный доход. Однако он требует значительных инвестиций в оборудование и электроэнергию, а также терпения и умения разбираться в технических деталях. Важно помнить, что майнинг - это не только способ заработка денег, но и способ поддерживать работу и развитие криптовалютных сетей.   Контакты для связи: Официальный сайт: https://changeexpert.io По вопросам рекламы и сотрудничества в ТГ: @Advertising_ChangeExpert По вопросам обмена в ТГ: @Operator_ChangeExpert Наш телеграмм канал: https://t.me/changeexpertio Мы в ВК: https://vk.com/changeexpert_otzyvy
    • Добрый день всем нынешним и будущим клиентам 😊 Курс по направлению: BTC – RUB – 5 561 801 Обменник работает в ручном режиме, 24/7. Подробности уточняйте у операторов.
    • Пасхальная радость с KeyProxy: получите 20% скидку на все услуги! 🐣 Весеннее праздничное предложение от KeyProxy! 🐰 Дорогие пользователи форума. В честь светлого праздника Пасхи мы приготовили для вас особенное предложение.   Только с 7 по 14 мая воспользуйтесь уникальным предложением и получите скидку 20% на все наши услуги!   Это отличная возможность обновить свои прокси или приобрести новые по самой выгодной цене. Не упустите шанс на экономию и качественное обслуживание!   Для участия в акции просто воспользуйтесь промокодом "EASTER20" при оформлении заказа. Празднуйте Пасху с KeyProxy и наслаждайтесь высококачественными прокси по лучшей цене! 🌷💻   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Друзья, наши курс на данный момент: USDT – RUB – 87 (Не забывайте, что курсы нестабильны, точные данные можете узнать в моменте у поддержки)
    • Exploring the Blockchain Universe: Beyond Bitcoin and Ethereum with Quppy 🌌🔗 As we navigate through 2024, the blockchain landscape has evolved into a vast universe comprising hundreds of networks, each serving unique purposes beyond mere cryptocurrency transactions. From powering decentralized finance (DeFi) to enabling secure supply chains, the applications of blockchain technology are as diverse as they are revolutionary. 🚀 Diverse Blockchain Networks: Today, we recognize four primary types of blockchain networks: Public, Private, Consortium, and Hybrid, each with its distinct advantages and applications. Whether it's the openness of Public blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum or the controlled access of Private and Consortium networks enhancing security and efficiency, the choice of blockchain depends on the specific needs of its users. 🌍 Quppy's Role in the Blockchain Ecosystem: As the digital landscape expands, Quppy remains at the forefront, offering a reliable, secure wallet for managing, sending, storing, and exchanging cryptocurrencies across various blockchain networks. Our platform is designed to navigate this complexity, ensuring that you have the tools to interact with both the vast public networks and the exclusive private ones. 💡 The Future is Blockchain: With the ongoing development of new platforms and the shift towards eco-friendly consensus mechanisms like Proof of Stake (PoS), the blockchain ecosystem continues to evolve. This evolution promises enhanced scalability, reduced environmental impact, and greater opportunities for innovation in Web3 and beyond. Stay updated with Quppy as we explore the limitless possibilities of blockchain technology, ensuring you're well-equipped for the digital economy's future. Dive into the world of blockchains with us ➡️ quppy.com
    • ❤️ Продолжаем публиковать результаты наших обменов и переводов, которые провели за последнее время. Вот некоторые из них!   Мы очень любим и ценим ваши отзывы. Благодаря им мы не стоим на месте, и видим четкий вектор развития.   Больше отзывов: https://linktr.ee/wtc_exchange
    • Tupac против Drake: Угроза судебного иска из-за использования AI-фейковых голосов Вступление: В мире музыки недавно возникла новая сенсация, связанная с использованием искусственного интеллекта (AI) для создания фейковых голосов знаменитостей. И если ранее один из таких треков с участием Drake и The Weeknd был удален из-за нарушения авторских прав, то на этот раз сам Drake оказался под угрозой судебного иска со стороны наследия легендарного рэпера Тупака Шакура. Развитие событий: Недавно Drake выпустил трек под названием "TaylorMade", в котором он использовал AI-созданный голос Тупака Шакура. Однако, такой ход вызвал серьезные претензии со стороны адвокатов наследия Тупака, которые угрожают подать на Drake в суд за использование голоса без соответствующего разрешения. Реакция Drake: После получения угрозы судебного иска, Drake принял решение удалить трек "TaylorMade" с его профиля на X, однако, песню все еще можно найти, если поискать. Это решение было принято, видимо, чтобы избежать дальнейших юридических проблем и споров. Влияние AI-технологий на индустрию музыки: Этот инцидент поднимает важные вопросы о влиянии AI-технологий на индустрию музыки и авторские права. Технологии, позволяющие создавать фейковые голоса знаменитостей, вызывают опасения относительно подделки и нарушения прав наследников артистов, которых больше нет с нами. Заключение: Использование AI-голосов в музыке становится все более популярным, но этот случай с Drake и Тупаком Шакуром показывает, что этот тренд может вызывать серьезные юридические проблемы. Возможно, необходимо разработать более четкие правила и регулирование в отношении использования AI-технологий в музыкальной индустрии, чтобы защитить права артистов и их наследников. В противном случае, подобные споры могут продолжаться и иметь долгосрочные последствия для индустрии в целом.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Уважаемые пользователи!На сегодня курсы(по Киеву):Покупка: +2.5%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10250$)Продажа: -3%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9700usdt)Так же делаем выплаты и принимаем евро по SEPA/SEPA Instant, SWIFT, IBAN по очень выгодным тарифамСуществует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеровНапоминаем о перечне наших услуг:-Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные-Перестановка кеша по всему миру(50+ стран)-Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal-Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDTМы находимся на всех известных мониторингах:Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочихВсе заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.bestПо всем прочим вопросам, курсам по регионам - обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм