As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 82 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

Of course, my friend, to face any difficulty in working in this forum and in the world of coding, because before we started working in this forum, I made all the observations and instructions on this forum and then started the work well and And now I work in the science of cryptography in this way and I am not facing any difficulty

Actually beginners have to face some difficulties to earn money from here. But if they read all the rules and regulations of this forum then it helps them a lot. Besides they should create at least 200 comment on the beginners section so that the can be experienced a lot.

I am still a beginner and have not learned everything about the cryptocurrency, and I will not start investing and keeping cryptocurrencies before I know everything about it so that I will not run into a problem that leads to the loss of my money

I am starting and I have not even presented any kind of problem since I have all the points clear, I know what my duty is and because I am in this forum, I am also very clear that the rules of the forum have to be followed to last a long time here in The forum working, otherwise it would not be possible to work in cryptotalk, I think the way it works in cryptotalk is super good and that is why I really like spending time here.  

Yes, we all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in cryptocurrencies.  How many times in cryptocurrency have you expired as a beginner and how have you been able to control it?

I want to tell the truth here, I don't suffer much in crypto because of my friends.  They shared their experiences with me and guided me ow now all I do is because of their sincere support and guidance f if I don’t keep them I have to be a loose. It helps us a lot.

Definitely when I was bran new to this forum I hind it very difficult because I don't know where and how to start but now it's not because I have learn more from the senior of this forum.

It is in each human being ..where ever he is he feel trouble in doing something modern but with the section of time he got the things he get a few approach he get a few encounter so at that point ended up able to direct others ..same is the case with me i here in starting felt trouble i was having numerous confusion  and questions but after working here and getting direction from seniors i feel cheerful to work here indeed i appreciate here alot ..so i propose to modern ones to dont lose trust fair ever carry on u may feel any trouble but before long you'll feel upbeat here and cherish to work here it is normally that each tenderfoots feel trouble ..

• +2 1

It's normal for beginners because they are new to the concept.  But to face it we must try to read all the posts and comments that will help us, beginners should study the basics and rules of the forum to gain knowledge of a certain concept, beginners should do a good research on cryptocurrencies before starting any business because if it does not happen, a problem may occur.

Yes I did,the only difficulty I faced as a beginner in this forum is about the issue of post deletion,on the process of making my first 100 posts a lot of my posts have been deleted and I don't know the reason why,that experience made me felt shattered and discouraged, I felt like I can't cope in the forum and was even ready to give up then,not until my friend motivated me again, and here I am,presently I'm not facing any problem

Dear friend,

If you don't have enough experience in crypto world then you will lose money with a big quantities, but taking advices will be good for any newbie, I was asking and searching before I try anything to avoid anything suspicious 

Yes off course i experience many difficulties on cryptotalk.but thanks to all old mbers who come forward to solve my problems.now i know how to work on cryptotalk.i didn't,t know how to comment and now i can post easily.i have also improved my english on cryptotalk

Mathelda.j

If you have a too much experience on this forum then you should earn too much from this forum and if you having the little knowledge about the crypto then you loss too much money. To work on the crypto you should must having the enough knowledge and experience. Your earning depends upon your knowledge. 

Yes friends, if we want to make our earnings very good, then we need to work as much as possible and our daily routine should also be clear, then we have to face a lot of difficulties as a begginers.

You can earn crytocurrency easly in here. As a beginner i too find dificulties in here but now iam getting used to it. One problem that I feel is completion of 100 post, it is taking little bit time. But actually it is a good thing as I get more knowledge. As a beginner i was not clear with many of the topics and some terms used in it, but after knowing more about this forum.  I am still learning about the crypto world. I haven't earned anything so far. So I haven't invested anything. But slowly and surely I will know and invest in crypto world.

Good morning everyone in the forum, well as a beginner there are some difficulties that you can undergo before you can get perfect in cryptocurrencies, when I joined cryptocurrencies I have faced many difficulties but now I'm not facing any problem again.

Hello, my friend, I have not lost money and have not faced any problem yet. I read the rules and regulations well and adhere to them so as not to be banned and I think that this forum is very useful through which you can gain a lot of useful information and experiences about cryptocurrencies

Beginners don't have enough knowledge. Also beginners doesn't have enough self control as they are thinking to earning money straight away, in this case they loose money in trading, investment etc. It is always preferred to get a good amount of knowledge of the particular topic.

We must learn and research the field of cryptocurrencies and read the posts and comments in order to gain experience in the world of cryptography and obtain information on this forum to overcome the difficulties.

Dear friend

You should learn about Crypto currency and trading at first.

Ask about any sites you will invest your money in, stay away from suspected sites and currencies

Read as you can from this forum..here you will find all answers

I hope you always claim money

I do not think that there is a successful beginner in working on cryptocurrencies so I am still a beginner as well and do not plan to work on it in order not to lose my money

Currently, I am learning and collecting information that I must know before entering the field of cryptocurrencies so that I do not lose my money and that it does not cause me regret.

• +5 1

When I was a beginner I experince much difficulty seriously because at that time I dont know much about this forum and there's some topics that are not easy to understand.  But now I'm doing good.  Begginers should be patient they will soon understand everything. 

Edited by Manir
  • +2 1

Hello, i controlled that by getting of the coin easy way. really when you loss first time it will make you more carful, we all ganna loss not a big deal . I have lossed many times in many fields but i doesn't loose my hope i try and search best platform day by day now I'm Earnings some money and i am happy... 

• +3 1

I think every one every where as a beginners feel difficulty ..because he is going to do something really new ..about which he is having not much knowledge ..and is not experienced one ..so we should not be worry about all such difficulties we should have a big heart and go on with patience have courage to do more and more and power to accept challenges ..i as a beginner felt difficulty but now i am quite on after working here staying constant and getting guidance ..

• +1 1

In starting i face the difficulty of managing time.i don't give proper time my studies but with the passage of time i succeed in handling my this difficulty.now i am enjoying my work.