What is Talk tokens? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Chusana493

What is Talk tokens?

good evening . Talk's tokens are a type of cryptocurrency that the forum pays in exchange for what its members post on good topics on the forum. Every post is worth 10 talk.

Yes, my dear friend, of course, it is one of the symbols that the forum deals in. 10 for each comment, the total is 200 in the crypto world talk Good luck

You only have to read from the members. You can search on other platforms and on the CryptoTalk platform. There are those who explain fully these speaking codes. You can search on Google or consult an elderly or professional with confirmation that can benefit you.

It is a digital currency that is used in the world of cryptocurrencies. It is converted into our e-store, and then you can convert it into the home currency that you want to spend for the costs of daily life. 

There are a lot of symbols in the field of cryptocurrencies, but the forum gives us two types of currencies, which are talk and satoshi, but you can not get Satoshi until after you get a positive evaluation on your participation

Talk Token is a digital currency like Bitcoin that the Yobit platform pays members as tokens for their useful posts every day here that can be sold or exchanged for other currencies as well.

From my own understanding talk token is a new cryptocurrency that can only be traded online and only in the yobit platform, and talk token is part of the cryptocurrency that is use to use to pay the members of this platform when the create a useful and informative post.

Talk tokens is a cryptocurrency which forum pays us in response to our reaction given to each post . They give us 10 talk tokens for each reaction and this is the best feature of this forum so far.

I want to explain to you what a talk token is.  talk token is basically a token of cryptocurrency.  Useful post yobit gives yobit talk token if counted.  With that talk token we can withdraw money.

Hello my dear friend I hope you a new member on this forum so first of all I welcome you on this forum and one thing more I want to tell you talk token is a currency of this forum and wanting more I want to tell you that the rate of this currency is going down at this time

You get the token when you work on this forum through encrypted talk and you create a yobit account and link the yobit account with the cryptotalk account, after which the profits are transferred from the token to yobit and then converted into the currency you want and withdraw it

Talk is a new forum token, which is earned by publishing posts at a rate of 10 talk for each useful post, and we can trade this token and invest it through the Yobit platform.

welcome my friend . Talk Token is a symbolic currency of the forum  Cryptotalk . Where the forum pays 10 talc on each useful post . Its value is currently low about 2 Satoshi only . You can keep it in the hope that its price will rise in the future or you can convert it into another currency .

• +1 1

This platform has actually two payment methods one is satoshi you get 200 satoshi for every comment and other method is talk tokens tou get talk tokens and 10 talk tokens are equal to 5 satoshi.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Hello my friend Talk is a digital currency, like all other existing digital currencies, that is acquired through either trading (buying it through other currencies) Or by posting topics here in the cryptotalk forum, where 10 talks are earned on each post after 7 days.

But Unfortunately, its value is very low.

• +4 1

Dear friend @Mohammed626 @Salma12 @Alon11 In my opinion the talk icon is one of the cryptocurrencies that works with the forum and provides members where 10 hadiths are presented for each useful post which is calculated to yobit and costs less so you are free to buy and sell it after transferring it or saving it to your personal wallet. Thank you 

You are very welcome to the cryptotalk forum. In my view, the talk token is a token that is used to compensate members of the cryptotalk platform for their efforts, although it is currently only available on the yobit platform.

My dear friend, his modern work is his work that he obtained in exchange for 20 useful posts on a daily basis. We get it after a week of publishing posts in total, and we get 200 pieces of this currency. Modern work in general when the posts he published are useful to all dear This currency is low speed, it is now in decline  Brilliant, and this is not popular in the market for this process in general, but it can be invested by selling it to another currency with great stability and start trading currencies with what we get from its value or placing this currency in the investment fund inside the platform Thank you very much.

Thank you for your question that is useful to all of us. We have to ask the experts in order to get complete and clear answers and thus benefit all of us.

The tokens in general are cryptocurrencies based on the blockchain of another currency, and the talk token is a token of the cryptotalk forum where they are paid to us in exchange for participating in the forum.

Dear friend I want to tell you that that ok token is a currency which is earned from this platform but at this time the value of token is too many degrees so that's why we cannot withdraw talk tokens so we should working according to the rules and regulations on this platform and oneday the talk will talk token will be increased

• +4 1

Dear friend, I joined this forum several days ago and I do not have any information about this topic. I will read the comments of the members so that I can form an idea about this topic

It is a form of cryptocurrency used in the yobit platform, members are given this code in exchange for creating useful posts on the forum.  But its price has decreased a lot in the past weeks, and there is a fear that this currency is.

On 1/28/2021 at 10:59 PM, Chusana493 said:

I need to know about talk token. I need full information about talk tokens. Also i read few members post but not clear. 

Thanks you 

Dear talk token is a coin it is not a currency there is a big difference between a coin and currency because currency has it on blockchain and point is not having any blockchain so talk token is a coin and we are getting our payment in it and it is not so much profitable it have low price.

Talk is a new token for the forum, with a current value of approximately 5 sat, the forum pays members through this token according to the new payment system, and you can trade it for bitcoin or invest it through the Yobit platform with a daily interest of up to 1%.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.